E-911 Samples - Get Them Before the Rage

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

E-911 Samples - Get Them Before the Rage

I have a small batch of the early E-911's (not as minty but full potency). Put in why you love LG Sciences and our reps will pick the winners.

PS Reps, I still need the M1D - Black sample winners

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Um I love LG sciences for their state of the art ways of making new things! Gemma protein, and now sublingual energy tabs?!? I have to try it, I love your products... please please please let me try them?
    PLEASE!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Simply put, the quality of the products. My experiences with them have been nothing but what has been promoted. I know everyone reacts differently to any given supplement, but given my experiences with LG, I know they put out the best quality product given DEA and FDA standards.

Secondly, the customer service is fantastic. Any questions/PMs I have sent or asked have been responded to promptly and answered exactly what I've asked. The advice I've seen given seems to be very consistent from person to person, and the feedback from others seems to be nothing but positive. It's great to see everyone involved and so supportive of each other.

Not only have you guys created a fantastic product, but you have the customer service to support it. Effective product is one thing, but knowing how to interact with customers is key in providing a positive experience that will keep customers coming back, and LG has done that beyond any expectation I had.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I'm very interested in trying out E-911. My favorite energy supplement right now is X-Force, which also contains geranium. I've always been curious about how geranium would be taken sublingually- this is obviously the supplement for me to try out!

So, why do I love LG Sciences?

1) They make T-911, which my husband has used. The effects that it had on him were quite awesome- and yes, I am referring to his libido and all. It made not only him happy, but I was quite satisfied too! There is nothing better to place in a newly married couples hands than an AI like T-911!

2) LG also made PB flavored Lipotropic Protein Powder- it is my favorite protein! It reminds me of a Butterfingers bar. I was very impressed with how well the pea protein flavor was masked in this product. Before trying PB, I bought both the original Vanilla and Chocolate Lipotropic gemma protein powders. The gemma flavor was definitely still there with the original Vanilla and Chocolate. But with the new PB the pea flavor is completely covered up.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I put in to test this and am hopeful for some good news. (Hint,hint)
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Um I love LG sciences for their state of the art ways of making new things! Gemma protein, and now sublingual energy tabs?!? I have to try it, I love your products... please please please let me try them?
    PLEASE!
    Ok, PM me your address!
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Simply put, the quality of the products. My experiences with them have been nothing but what has been promoted. I know everyone reacts differently to any given supplement, but given my experiences with LG, I know they put out the best quality product given DEA and FDA standards.

Secondly, the customer service is fantastic. Any questions/PMs I have sent or asked have been responded to promptly and answered exactly what I've asked. The advice I've seen given seems to be very consistent from person to person, and the feedback from others seems to be nothing but positive. It's great to see everyone involved and so supportive of each other.

Not only have you guys created a fantastic product, but you have the customer service to support it. Effective product is one thing, but knowing how to interact with customers is key in providing a positive experience that will keep customers coming back, and LG has done that beyond any expectation I had.
    Flattery is always good, PM me your addy!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I would love to try this. My first experience with LG has just begun as I have begun T911 and am already seeing it is a great product only about a third of the way through the bottle. I love this line of sublingual products, extremely innovative, particularly for an energy type of product like this. I am really looking forward to trying this, a sample would be great so I know ordering 3, 4, or 5+ is going to be a smart move when this first comes out. Thanks for the great products so far LG!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I loves LG cuz you made Receptor, which I believe to work!

You guys are always out on the cutting edge, pushing the envelope. And you make some great shirts.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I can honestly say that everything i've ever used from LG Sciences has been very effective (T-911 and Slin being my favs.) This is why i continue to use your products, and recommend them to others.

Great group of guys as well!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

PM sent cannot wait to try it! Thank you!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

If this is anything like the rest of your line up then we have another product that does exactly what it was designed to do. I like when you get what you expect from a product!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Eric, will get the winners of M1D shortly, I thought lg33 was taking care of this? I will PM him Enjoy getting these E911s guys!! These will be killer!!
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Eric, will get the winners of M1D shortly, I thought lg33 was taking care of this? I will PM him Enjoy getting these E911s guys!! These will be killer!!

Im on it brotha!, AE14 send me your info, also need to get Ninjas Info..
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Sent my friend. I will make a kick a$$ log, no doubt
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Registered User

Eric, sent you some info bossman!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

I have done plenty of research (and not only on AM) and I am always looking for the companies who stand up for what their research shows them. I have read many debates about some of your products and I have come to the conclusion that I trust the LG Science company and their associates. I have bought T911, Formadrol, IGF and am looking to get the protein. Too be honest I havent even bought any other brand but LG. My only problem is that I have to order and have them shipped to my parents U.S. address, but it is worth the extra shipping travel time!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

this should be a killer. I was even thinking of throwing a little ephedrine (not too often) in with some E-911 for a real butt kicking.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    this should be a killer. I was even thinking of throwing a little ephedrine (not too often) in with some E-911 for a real butt kicking.
    it will be killer cant wait untill you guys get this.. Dam I wish I had some I have a long road trip coming up
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    I have done plenty of research (and not only on AM) and I am always looking for the companies who stand up for what their research shows them. I have read many debates about some of your products and I have come to the conclusion that I trust the LG Science company and their associates. I have bought T911, Formadrol, IGF and am looking to get the protein. Too be honest I havent even bought any other brand but LG. My only problem is that I have to order and have them shipped to my parents U.S. address, but it is worth the extra shipping travel time!
    Hey thanks for the kind words man!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

I was dissapointed in LG a few years back when I purchased a bottle of Liquid Masterdol which had a bad seam or something and leaked out a good portion of the product. I emailed the company, and posted on another forum, but never heard nothing except from a non LG REP that LG was aware of the problem and they were going to replace the product, nedless to say it never happened. Since then I have yet to purchase anything from LG.

Sorry to be negative, the new products look promising. Probably wont purchase them though due to negative experience.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    I was dissapointed in LG a few years back when I purchased a bottle of Liquid Masterdol which had a bad seam or something and leaked out a good portion of the product. I emailed the company, and posted on another forum, but never heard nothing except from a non LG REP that LG was aware of the problem and they were going to replace the product, nedless to say it never happened. Since then I have yet to purchase anything from LG.

Sorry to be negative, the new products look promising. Probably wont purchase them though due to negative experience.
    Dude, this is a promo thread, not a complaint thread.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post

Im curious, what was the name of that forum you posted this at?
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I give excellent Blow-J's! Ha! Never tried, but I will for free stuff. Also, I'm an ultimate LG lover because the chocolate gemma protein made me puke it tasted so bad, but I still buy it! (pSarm gave me mega boners)
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    I give excellent Blow-J's! Ha! Never tried, but I will for free stuff. Also, I'm an ultimate LG lover because the chocolate gemma protein made me puke it tasted so bad, but I still buy it! (pSarm gave me mega boners)

Anyways....I love LG so far, BC+EAA is the bomb and I have a stash dedicated to LG products. You can ask my wife, evertime a package comes in I hear " WHo in the world is LG and why do we keep getting packages?".

Sample or not I'm buying 3 bottles as soon as they are available
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

Anyways....I love LG so far, BC+EAA is the bomb and I have a stash dedicated to LG products. You can ask my wife, evertime a package comes in I hear " WHo in the world is LG and why do we keep getting packages?".

Sample or not I'm buying 3 bottles as soon as they are available
    Whatever dude you take post pictures of little kids dressed up, don't care if its yours or not, putting it for the world to see... on a body building website, not exactly appropriate. Ha! Watch yo mouth bitch!
    Last edited by nevergoodenough; 06-20-2009 at 11:50 PM.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Whatever dude you take pictures of little kids dressed up, don't care if its yours or not, posting it for the world to see... on a body building website, not exactly appropriate. Ha! Watch yo mouth bitch!
    Now THAT was a dumb post.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Now THAT was a dumb post.
    Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

[QUOTE=nevergoodenough;2023943]Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.[/QUOTE]

You seem to be making a pretty strong case to that effect right now!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

[QUOTE=AZMIDLYF;2023953]
    Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.[/QUOTE]

You seem to be making a pretty strong case to that effect right now!
    Hahaha, I never claimed that I wasn't one of them! (kidding) lets not get off topic now, we're here to talk about why we love LG! BC+EAA Blue Raspberry's the tits! (If mixed in 8 oz of water or less)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I agree...I have been very satisfied with every LG product I have used. T-911 is working wonders for me right now in my PCT. I will be giving Slin a go in a month. All the best NGE!
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I agree...I have been very satisfied with every LG product I have used. T-911 is working wonders for me right now in my PCT. I will be giving Slin a go in a month. All the best NGE!
    Log the slin experience somplace if you don't mind, haven't caught too many reviews on it yet. Liked anabolc pump, didn't like p-slin, want to try LG's but have been waiting for some more feedback.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

They went out today, so everyone will be getting theirs tomorrow or Thursday.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Log the slin experience somplace if you don't mind, haven't caught too many reviews on it yet. Liked anabolc pump, didn't like p-slin, want to try LG's but have been waiting for some more feedback.
    x2 if you don't mind dude.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Really good product brother. Stronger than AP IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    They went out today, so everyone will be getting theirs tomorrow or Thursday.
    Awesome news Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    x2 if you don't mind dude.
    Agreed, an unbiased log or review would be tops.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Really good product brother. Stronger than AP IMO.
    Cool, I'm real wary of USP products these days. When the company first launched their stuff was great, nowadays pretty much all if it has been useless garbage.

Is dosing for slin the same as AP? (15 min before carb containing meals 3x per day?)
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Cool, I'm real wary of USP products these days. When the company first launched their stuff was great, nowadays pretty much all if it has been useless garbage.

Is dosing for slin the same as AP? (15 min before carb containing meals 3x per day?)
    Says the man with ONE opinion.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    There is synephrine in there. It is very, VERY similar to epha, so, imho, there would be little need for it. But...
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Always an oppotunity to experiment
  40. Future

I'm a sponsored LG athlete. I have been using them during my offseason and my short contest prep. The E911 is great. I am using it with Speed V2 stacked. I love the stuff. I am down 25 lbs and at 4% bf still weighing 260.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Primaforce Rage ? (Not Thermal Rage)
    By rogermoore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
  3. Road Rage--->Roid Rage
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:43 AM