E-911 Samples - Get Them Before the Rage

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a small batch of the early E-911's (not as minty but full potency). Put in why you love LG Sciences and our reps will pick the winners.

PS Reps, I still need the M1D - Black sample winners

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Um I love LG sciences for their state of the art ways of making new things! Gemma protein, and now sublingual energy tabs?!? I have to try it, I love your products... please please please let me try them?
PLEASE!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Simply put, the quality of the products. My experiences with them have been nothing but what has been promoted. I know everyone reacts differently to any given supplement, but given my experiences with LG, I know they put out the best quality product given DEA and FDA standards.

Secondly, the customer service is fantastic. Any questions/PMs I have sent or asked have been responded to promptly and answered exactly what I've asked. The advice I've seen given seems to be very consistent from person to person, and the feedback from others seems to be nothing but positive. It's great to see everyone involved and so supportive of each other.

Not only have you guys created a fantastic product, but you have the customer service to support it. Effective product is one thing, but knowing how to interact with customers is key in providing a positive experience that will keep customers coming back, and LG has done that beyond any expectation I had.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in trying out E-911. My favorite energy supplement right now is X-Force, which also contains geranium. I've always been curious about how geranium would be taken sublingually- this is obviously the supplement for me to try out!

So, why do I love LG Sciences?

1) They make T-911, which my husband has used. The effects that it had on him were quite awesome- and yes, I am referring to his libido and all. :D It made not only him happy, but I was quite satisfied too! There is nothing better to place in a newly married couples hands than an AI like T-911! ;)

2) LG also made PB flavored Lipotropic Protein Powder- it is my favorite protein! It reminds me of a Butterfingers bar. I was very impressed with how well the pea protein flavor was masked in this product. Before trying PB, I bought both the original Vanilla and Chocolate Lipotropic gemma protein powders. The gemma flavor was definitely still there with the original Vanilla and Chocolate. But with the new PB the pea flavor is completely covered up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put in to test this and am hopeful for some good news. (Hint,hint)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Um I love LG sciences for their state of the art ways of making new things! Gemma protein, and now sublingual energy tabs?!? I have to try it, I love your products... please please please let me try them?
PLEASE!
Ok, PM me your address!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Simply put, the quality of the products. My experiences with them have been nothing but what has been promoted. I know everyone reacts differently to any given supplement, but given my experiences with LG, I know they put out the best quality product given DEA and FDA standards.

Secondly, the customer service is fantastic. Any questions/PMs I have sent or asked have been responded to promptly and answered exactly what I've asked. The advice I've seen given seems to be very consistent from person to person, and the feedback from others seems to be nothing but positive. It's great to see everyone involved and so supportive of each other.

Not only have you guys created a fantastic product, but you have the customer service to support it. Effective product is one thing, but knowing how to interact with customers is key in providing a positive experience that will keep customers coming back, and LG has done that beyond any expectation I had.
Flattery is always good, PM me your addy!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this. My first experience with LG has just begun as I have begun T911 and am already seeing it is a great product only about a third of the way through the bottle. I love this line of sublingual products, extremely innovative, particularly for an energy type of product like this. I am really looking forward to trying this, a sample would be great so I know ordering 3, 4, or 5+ is going to be a smart move when this first comes out. Thanks for the great products so far LG!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I loves LG cuz you made Receptor, which I believe to work!

You guys are always out on the cutting edge, pushing the envelope. And you make some great shirts.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can honestly say that everything i've ever used from LG Sciences has been very effective (T-911 and Slin being my favs.) This is why i continue to use your products, and recommend them to others. :D

Great group of guys as well!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is anything like the rest of your line up then we have another product that does exactly what it was designed to do. I like when you get what you expect from a product!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eric, will get the winners of M1D shortly, I thought lg33 was taking care of this? I will PM him :) Enjoy getting these E911s guys!! These will be killer!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric, will get the winners of M1D shortly, I thought lg33 was taking care of this? I will PM him :) Enjoy getting these E911s guys!! These will be killer!!

Im on it brotha!, AE14 send me your info, also need to get Ninjas Info..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent my friend. I will make a kick a$$ log, no doubt

protempsfish

Awards
I have done plenty of research (and not only on AM) and I am always looking for the companies who stand up for what their research shows them. I have read many debates about some of your products and I have come to the conclusion that I trust the LG Science company and their associates. I have bought T911, Formadrol, IGF and am looking to get the protein. Too be honest I havent even bought any other brand but LG. My only problem is that I have to order and have them shipped to my parents U.S. address, but it is worth the extra shipping travel time!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this should be a killer. I was even thinking of throwing a little ephedrine (not too often) in with some E-911 for a real butt kicking.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this should be a killer. I was even thinking of throwing a little ephedrine (not too often) in with some E-911 for a real butt kicking.
it will be killer:) cant wait untill you guys get this.. Dam I wish I had some :lol: I have a long road trip coming up:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have done plenty of research (and not only on AM) and I am always looking for the companies who stand up for what their research shows them. I have read many debates about some of your products and I have come to the conclusion that I trust the LG Science company and their associates. I have bought T911, Formadrol, IGF and am looking to get the protein. Too be honest I havent even bought any other brand but LG. My only problem is that I have to order and have them shipped to my parents U.S. address, but it is worth the extra shipping travel time!
Hey thanks for the kind words man!

j rad

j rad

Awards
I was dissapointed in LG a few years back when I purchased a bottle of Liquid Masterdol which had a bad seam or something and leaked out a good portion of the product. I emailed the company, and posted on another forum, but never heard nothing except from a non LG REP that LG was aware of the problem and they were going to replace the product, nedless to say it never happened. Since then I have yet to purchase anything from LG.

Sorry to be negative, the new products look promising. Probably wont purchase them though due to negative experience.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was dissapointed in LG a few years back when I purchased a bottle of Liquid Masterdol which had a bad seam or something and leaked out a good portion of the product. I emailed the company, and posted on another forum, but never heard nothing except from a non LG REP that LG was aware of the problem and they were going to replace the product, nedless to say it never happened. Since then I have yet to purchase anything from LG.

Sorry to be negative, the new products look promising. Probably wont purchase them though due to negative experience.
Dude, this is a promo thread, not a complaint thread.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im curious, what was the name of that forum you posted this at? :)

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I give excellent Blow-J's! Ha! Never tried, but I will for free stuff. Also, I'm an ultimate LG lover because the chocolate gemma protein made me puke it tasted so bad, but I still buy it! (pSarm gave me mega boners)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I give excellent Blow-J's! Ha! Never tried, but I will for free stuff. Also, I'm an ultimate LG lover because the chocolate gemma protein made me puke it tasted so bad, but I still buy it! (pSarm gave me mega boners)
:gay:

Anyways....I love LG so far, BC+EAA is the bomb and I have a stash dedicated to LG products. You can ask my wife, evertime a package comes in I hear " WHo in the world is LG and why do we keep getting packages?".

Sample or not I'm buying 3 bottles as soon as they are available:D

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:gay:

Anyways....I love LG so far, BC+EAA is the bomb and I have a stash dedicated to LG products. You can ask my wife, evertime a package comes in I hear " WHo in the world is LG and why do we keep getting packages?".

Sample or not I'm buying 3 bottles as soon as they are available:D
Whatever dude you take post pictures of little kids dressed up, don't care if its yours or not, putting it for the world to see... on a body building website, not exactly appropriate. Ha! Watch yo mouth bitch!

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whatever dude you take pictures of little kids dressed up, don't care if its yours or not, posting it for the world to see... on a body building website, not exactly appropriate. Ha! Watch yo mouth bitch!
Now THAT was a dumb post.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now THAT was a dumb post.
Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.[/QUOTE]

You seem to be making a pretty strong case to that effect right now!

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whatever, I got a 2 month old and the LAST thing I would do would be to parade her picture on the internet, have some kids and you'll get it. There's some not so right people out there.[/QUOTE]

You seem to be making a pretty strong case to that effect right now!
Hahaha, I never claimed that I wasn't one of them! (kidding) lets not get off topic now, we're here to talk about why we love LG! BC+EAA Blue Raspberry's the tits! (If mixed in 8 oz of water or less)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree...I have been very satisfied with every LG product I have used. T-911 is working wonders for me right now in my PCT. I will be giving Slin a go in a month. All the best NGE!

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree...I have been very satisfied with every LG product I have used. T-911 is working wonders for me right now in my PCT. I will be giving Slin a go in a month. All the best NGE!
Log the slin experience somplace if you don't mind, haven't caught too many reviews on it yet. Liked anabolc pump, didn't like p-slin, want to try LG's but have been waiting for some more feedback.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They went out today, so everyone will be getting theirs tomorrow or Thursday.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Log the slin experience somplace if you don't mind, haven't caught too many reviews on it yet. Liked anabolc pump, didn't like p-slin, want to try LG's but have been waiting for some more feedback.
x2 if you don't mind dude.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Really good product brother. Stronger than AP IMO.

They went out today, so everyone will be getting theirs tomorrow or Thursday.
Awesome news Eric!

x2 if you don't mind dude.
Agreed, an unbiased log or review would be tops.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really good product brother. Stronger than AP IMO.
Cool, I'm real wary of USP products these days. When the company first launched their stuff was great, nowadays pretty much all if it has been useless garbage.

Is dosing for slin the same as AP? (15 min before carb containing meals 3x per day?)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'm real wary of USP products these days. When the company first launched their stuff was great, nowadays pretty much all if it has been useless garbage.

Is dosing for slin the same as AP? (15 min before carb containing meals 3x per day?)
Says the man with ONE opinion.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
There is synephrine in there. It is very, VERY similar to epha, so, imho, there would be little need for it. But...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always an oppotunity to experiment :)

Future

I'm a sponsored LG athlete. I have been using them during my offseason and my short contest prep. The E911 is great. I am using it with Speed V2 stacked. I love the stuff. I am down 25 lbs and at 4% bf still weighing 260.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a sponsored LG athlete. I have been using them during my offseason and my short contest prep. The E911 is great. I am using it with Speed V2 stacked. I love the stuff. I am down 25 lbs and at 4% bf still weighing 260.
That means you're huge