TRIFECTA STACK DOSING? - AnabolicMinds.com

TRIFECTA STACK DOSING?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

TRIFECTA STACK DOSING?

I was just wondering how everyone else was running the trifecta stack. I have run M1D solo before but never stacked and i ran it 3/3 a day. So my second question is 6 a day is 180 pills and the stack only comes with 135 so i need to get 1 more bottle of M1D?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the box says 4 a day for the first week and only 5 a day each week after that
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

It all depends on what your goals are.

If you want to add more mass then I would go with what Gotti says: 2,2 (week 1), then 2,3 (weeks 2-4). I personally am using it to maintain muscle mass while primarily cutting. I dose 2 in the morning, and either 1 or 2 at night.

Full doses of MMV3: 2 pre-WO, 1 mid afternoon, 1 with or shortly after dinner. Currently taking 2-4grams of EFAs with each dose.

I will take the Formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 schedule by weeks in split dosages. Also gonna take Trib and between 1 and 2 grams of Vitamin C a day (for cortisol control)

Other things I'm taking while on cycle are BCAAs, protien, Kre-al, and I-GH-1 before bed.

Hopefully this helps
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    It all depends on what your goals are.

If you want to add more mass then I would go with what Gotti says: 2,2 (week 1), then 2,3 (weeks 2-4). I personally am using it to maintain muscle mass while primarily cutting. I dose 2 in the morning, and either 1 or 2 at night.

Full doses of MMV3: 2 pre-WO, 1 mid afternoon, 1 with or shortly after dinner. Currently taking 2-4grams of EFAs with each dose.

I will take the Formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 schedule by weeks in split dosages. Also gonna take Trib and between 1 and 2 grams of Vitamin C a day (for cortisol control)

Other things I'm taking while on cycle are BCAAs, protien, Kre-al, and I-GH-1 before bed.

Hopefully this helps
    Pretty good advise here An extra bottle wouldn't hurt if you're wanting to dose higher. You can always start lower and then slowly increase and see if you really need to go to six.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Stack dosing question
    By baconbaco in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:09 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:26 AM
  3. Trifecta Stack with Natadrol Dosing?
    By redrocket399 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:57 AM
  4. trifecta stack - dosing/PCT