TRIFECTA STACK

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my trifecta stack today, my first question is because i haven't read anything about it but is the methyl masterdrol a pill you let dissolve in your mouth or that you swollow, i only ask because the bottle says super melt, or does that deal with how fast it gets used in the stomach. my second question is i got a free bottle of l-gh-1 and i was wondering if i should run it wth the trifecta stack and will formadrol be a good enough pct for all of that? or should i hold onto it and run it in a few months after the masterdrol and 1-d thanks

phillyguy79

Awards
1) Methyl Masterdrol - place the tablet under your tongue until it totally dissolves (will be awkward at first but you will get used to it) or place it between your cheek and gums. I preferred under my tongue. At first it will take a while to resolve - 30 minutes or so but the time will lessen the more you take it.

2) I would take I-GH-1 as part of the PCT with Formadrol. Take 4 caps at night before bed. You will have some great sleep.

3) Formadrol is more than enough of a PCT.

- As a side note I dosed 4 (2/2) Methyl 1-D week 1, 5 (3/2)- week 2, 6 (3/3) - week 3 until bottle was empty. For Masterdrol I dosed 4 (1,1,1,1) tabs for a week than went to 5 tabs (throughout the day) until the bottle was gone.

- Formadrol I went 4 per day (2/2)

Hope this helps.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah that defiantly helps, iwas just confused about the masterdrol, the box shows xplo-caps so i didn't know what was going on, but i should take the l-gh-1 as part of the pct? i thought u needed a pct for l-gh-1 but i guess not, i can't wait to start this stack, and the masterdrol smells like some good cinnamon gum

phillyguy79

Awards
I-GH-1 is not a prohormone and does not need a PCT. You could take it with prohormone cycle if you wanted. For me I just preferred to take it with Formadrol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah thats what i might do, thanks for the suggestion, seems like it'll help keep or even gain some extra muslce after i'm done with the cycle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my trifecta stack today, my first question is because i haven't read anything about it but is the methyl masterdrol a pill you let dissolve in your mouth or that you swollow, i only ask because the bottle says super melt, or does that deal with how fast it gets used in the stomach. my second question is i got a free bottle of l-gh-1 and i was wondering if i should run it wth the trifecta stack and will formadrol be a good enough pct for all of that? or should i hold onto it and run it in a few months after the masterdrol and 1-d thanks
super melt are just simply the new MMv3, which is an even better formula than v2, it hits your bloodstream near instantaneously when you let is dissolve under your tongue.

formadrol is the perfect pct for the stack, certainly enough

igh1 can be taken on or off cycle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could be way off by this, i have limited amount of knowledge about steroids but i've heard of ppl getting a cycle of d-bol and a cycle of winstrol, taking the d-bol for 2 weeks, then running them both together and when the d-bol runs out continueing to run the winstrol for 2 more weeks, sort of to build mass and first and then shredding it up, would this idea work with this stack or has anyone heard of anyone trying it? running the 1d for 2 weeks by itself then running the 1d and mm together and then running then mm by itself once the 1d ran out or would that just throw off the pct because it would turn into an 8 week stack or would this all be pointless?

phillyguy79

Awards
I ran Methyl 1-D and MM together. I ran out of Methyl 1-D first but continued to take MM until it was gone without 1-D, than started pct. Thought the combination worked great. Running it this way is essentially what you are doing with this stack. Building it up while shedding the fat than continuing to shed the fat after the 1-D is gone.

dudeguzman

Awards
Dam am I really supposed to let this pill melt in my mouth? I started this stack on Monday and have been swallowing the pills. I guess its ok but not as effective. Am I right here? I don't have time in the day to leave a pill in my mouth for 30 minutes. Can't you just bite the darn thing and throw away the plastic or what ever the pill casing is?

dudeguzman

Awards
PS. I got the stack last week, How do I know if I got MMv3 compared to MMv2? If I got 2 should I have that melt in my mouth too?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam am I really supposed to let this pill melt in my mouth? I started this stack on Monday and have been swallowing the pills. I guess its ok but not as effective. Am I right here? I don't have time in the day to leave a pill in my mouth for 30 minutes. Can't you just bite the darn thing and throw away the plastic or what ever the pill casing is?
You dont want to swallow these, you will will get more/most of the PH this way because it'll be absorbed asap! allowing more of the active into your body.

PS. I got the stack last week, How do I know if I got MMv3 compared to MMv2? If I got 2 should I have that melt in my mouth too?
if you have red caps, your have the MMv2, if you have round white tablets you have the MMv3

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was thinking the same thing, i've never used anything like this so i might actually like letting it dissolve, i didn't know if u could just swollow them and get the same effects but being cinnamon i could see ppl getting heartburn, the thing i'm worried about is i usually wake up eat something quick or drink a protein shake and head to the gym, i hope they dissolve before i get there because if it's in my mouth while i bench i wouldn't want to choke haha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing, i've never used anything like this so i might actually like letting it dissolve, i didn't know if u could just swollow them and get the same effects but being cinnamon i could see ppl getting heartburn, the thing i'm worried about is i usually wake up eat something quick or drink a protein shake and head to the gym, i hope they dissolve before i get there because if it's in my mouth while i bench i wouldn't want to choke haha
They take around 15 mins total , I find flipping it back and forth under the tounge helps speed it up also.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can't wait to start this stack, i'm going to wait until after the beach though cuz if i'm going down with my girl theres no way i'll be going to any gym and i want to train as much as possible well within reason to try and get maximium definition and results.....but not that i think of it, i'm 3 days away from running out of a cortisol blocker that i was using to get ready for the beach, does a cortisol blocker affect how long i should give in between coming off of that and going onto a prohormone? it doesn't seem like it's over doing it on one hormonal product but i don't want my hormones to go bonkers

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Are they red pills or white tablets? I thought the trifecta stack still included MMV2, but I could be mistaken. If they are red capsules like below you should swallow them.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are they red pills or white tablets? I thought the trifecta stack still included MMV2, but I could be mistaken. If they are red capsules like below you should swallow them.

Good work brother!

rickjamez197

Awards
i got a quick question when it comes to stacking M1d and the MM V3... I'm really new to this stack so do I take tham seperate or together? I guess in simple form how do I stack the two? do I take the 2 products together or do i take one product for the first few weeks of my cycle than take the other product fo the remainder of the cycle...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a quick question when it comes to stacking M1d and the MM V3... I'm really new to this stack so do I take tham seperate or together? I guess in simple form how do I stack the two? do I take the 2 products together or do i take one product for the first few weeks of my cycle than take the other product fo the remainder of the cycle...

I posted in your thread already....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't want him to wait until the capsul disolves. I can't imagine those taste good. :684:
Thats why I asked him if he had red caps or white tablets... it would take a long time for a cap to disolve under his tounge, nto to mention stick to his tounge also, lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was just confused because the box says xplo caps and the bottle didn't, i knew t-911 was oral disintegrating i guess i missed the release of the mm3

dudeguzman

Awards
Ok, I got the red tabs and decided to let one melt in my mouth yesterday and YUCK!!!! Wish I read this first.. Its the wrong one to melt in your mouth.
Secondly and more importantly I felt like total crap 5 minutes after it desolved. I got a really big rush and got extremely nervous and started downing water like crazy! I actually felt my heart go, boom, boom, boom. After a few minutes it went away, all fine. Now let me keep going here. I have concerns and questions.

It's Saturday afternoon and I've been on this stack since Tuesday. Yesterday I experienced pain in my mid left side of my body. Looking at the human anotomy I can imagine its my liver. From what I keep reading these kind of supps have drawbacks. What is going on exactly, what is this doing to my liver if I can assume this is where the pain is coming from?

This morning I woke up and man did I have a burning sensation. It wasn't nice. I hit the gym, drank plenty of water and its 1:50 in the afternoon and I still feel it kind of numb in the area... Common sense says to stop taking these pills and realize I just three away $100.00.

Please comment on any info, threads etc to help me decide or realize what I"m doing to my body?

Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what i understand is pro hormones can do a number on your liver, i could be wrong but i think because these are methyl that the liver is defiantly affected, but from everythng i've read they also seem to be on the safer side of a lot of prohormones, i'd get some milk thistle or a product called liver longer i believe, its more for steroids i think but i'm sure would work like a charm, as soon as i ordered my trifecta stack i went to the store and picked up some milk thistle not because i've read a lot of negative experiences on the liver but just to be on the safe side

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand is pro hormones can do a number on your liver, i could be wrong but i think because these are methyl that the liver is defiantly affected, but from everythng i've read they also seem to be on the safer side of a lot of prohormones, i'd get some milk thistle or a product called liver longer i believe, its more for steroids i think but i'm sure would work like a charm, as soon as i ordered my trifecta stack i went to the store and picked up some milk thistle not because i've read a lot of negative experiences on the liver but just to be on the safe side
These are not methlyated, they simulate methyl delivery. These should'nt neagtively affect you liver :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm sorta in the middle of a cut, trying to get ready for the beach with my girl, until we broke up so the beach is out, so i think i'm gonna start this stack tomorrow, i'm excited and i took some before pictures today that didn't come out real good but it'll give some ideas of how i looked before and i'll take after pictures too and post them either in the lg threads or in the pics section

besides 1-d and MM i'll be taking
fish oil
milk thistle
multi-v
protein
and possibly no infuse

pct:
formadrol extreme
l-gh1
and possibly add creatine at that point

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
on BB.com for methyl masterdrol v2 it says its a sublingual i believe... so does that mean its mmv3?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not exactly, i ordered the trifecta stack and what the box shoes it's the xplo caps which i believe are mmv2 but when i opened the box it said fast melt so i wasn't sure because i didn't know there was an mmv3, i thought the only sublingual was only t-911 so thats why i started this thread

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what i ordered said rapid release sublingual caps

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah thats the newest version, the weird thing is i looked on the bottle and it says mmv2 in the dosing instructions but yeah the sublingual ones are the newest ones i guess

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah thats the newest version, the weird thing is i looked on the bottle and it says mmv2 in the dosing instructions but yeah the sublingual ones are the newest ones i guess

your correct..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this theyre on backorder i assume
??? the trifecta stack?, they did get some in but the sold out , not sure when nutra has them coming back. Shouldnt be long one would think

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i meant to put is this why? lol my bad man, i sound like i need to go back to grammar school

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well hope the mmv3 works out well then lol i ordered 2 bottles for my cousin for his bday cuz he was broke haha told him it was v2 tho

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got my trifecta stack at massnutrition off the lg site, it's $5 cheaper and comes with l-gh1 free

dudeguzman

Awards
Ok, here's a update. I took a day off from the pills after my bought with pain. I'm back to the required dosages and I feel fine. Maybe I just had to get used to the pills. I have been taking a liver pill with a bunch of stuff to support, milk thistle etc...

I haven't felt any possitive affects yet, today is one entire week.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, here's a update. I took a day off from the pills after my bought with pain. I'm back to the required dosages and I feel fine. Maybe I just had to get used to the pills. I have been taking a liver pill with a bunch of stuff to support, milk thistle etc...

With any Ph you want to give it a few days to really kick in, trust me, if you do not feel anything with any of the masterdrol series, then you need to find a new hobby...:) the stuff is that good. I have a guy here in my Gym running the trifecta stack right now, last night was chest and he was BLOWN away with the weight he was putting up...hes sold! give it time and make sure your diet is dialed in bro....:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
With any Ph you want to give it a few days to really kick in, trust me, if you do not feel anything with any of the masterdrol series, then you need to find a new hobby...:) the stuff is that good. I have a guy here in my Gym running the trifecta stack right now, last night was chest and he was BLOWN away with the weight he was putting up...hes sold! give it time and make sure your diet is dialed in bro....:)
This is true. Just pile on the weight on the bar and see how much you can push, sometimes this product can be a silent beast and only really appear when you lift.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established

I didn't notice any changes with MMV2 until well into 2nd week. But if you you "eat right" and "work hard" it will happen. The first BIG changes I noticed was my attitude....drive, motivation, & desire.....then energy. I found there is no quit with this stuff. I find it difficult to actually take my rest days. I'm seeing positive changes with my body and I wanna WO everyday. Just stay positive bro and positives will come to you!:thumbsup:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the Trifecta stack as well and am already noticing positive changes in my attitude/motivation/energy. I've ran M1D before just by itself and loved the results. This is my first time using Masterdrol, and mine too came with MMV3...only complaint is that they take to long to dissolve, but if I work it a little with my tongue it melts a little faster (that's what she said).

One thing I have a question about is on the bottle of M1D there is another ingredient in the Prohormone Complex that I don't remember seeing that I haven't been able to find any literature on... nomenclature is as follows: para-hydroxy-phenyl-ethanolamine.

It may be trivial but it's killing me that I can't find anything on it (at least with this nomenclature). Not enough o-chem to pin-point it.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Ethanolamine apparantly is commonly used as an emulsifier...also with respect to enzymology, it can be used as a catalyst to speed up the reaction with ATP...are either of these uses practical to the M1D?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today was day 3 on the trifecta stack, i don't expect changes after only days 3 but i can't wait to get that energy i've read about, i took no stims before the gym so far and my chest and tri workout felt lackluster, i put up the same weight i just didn't feel energized or excited to be at the gym like i usually do with a pre workout

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so today marked week 3 of using the trifecta stack, i have likes and dislikes, it's my first pro hormone so i didn't know what to expect and since the pct was easy i went with this, now i've seemed to lean out which is cool if i get a 6 pack from this i'll be more than happy now that i'm getting the upside U under my chest starting to show, but my question is my friends taking a less mild pro hormone and they told him to take them with some fat each time, like a tablespoon of peanut butter, i have yet to see strength gains from these products and the size is minimal unless i'm just loosing fat and thats making it look like the muscles haven't grown, but should i be taking this with fat, i do take omega 3's but not really at the same time i'm taking the m1d or anything, i've increased my calorie intake and my protein...i know it takes time for pro hormones to fully kick in but let me know if some fat at the same time i take the pills would be a good way to go

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1-D should be taking with your meals that contain your most fats, yes..

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Also you can take with something like 4grams or so of EFAs if it absolutely cant be taken with your meals.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah today i did take them with omega 3's and a small meal, i'll have to check the amount of fats they yield