Post MM2 Stack: T-911 and pSARM

  1. New Member
    ptazz12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    Post MM2 Stack: T-911 and pSARM


    Hey! I know everyone expects to see logs on their MM2 runs/stacks and I apologize ahead of time for not writing one!

    Anyway, I'm about 2 weeks into my MMV2 cycle and have gained 15 lbs. Diet is super clean, no cheat days, and consuming atleast 40g of protein every 2-3 hours I'm awake.

    In order to keep the gains, what is the recommendation for taking a PCT ? Is it cool to just run T-911 (based on reviews, it looks awesome!) and pSARM?

    Thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ptazz12 View Post
    Hey! I know everyone expects to see logs on their MM2 runs/stacks and I apologize ahead of time for not writing one!

    Anyway, I'm about 2 weeks into my MMV2 cycle and have gained 15 lbs. Diet is super clean, no cheat days, and consuming atleast 40g of protein every 2-3 hours I'm awake.

    In order to keep the gains, what is the recommendation for taking a PCT ? Is it cool to just run T-911 (based on reviews, it looks awesome!) and pSARM?

    Thanks.
    Wow 15 lbs is insane! are you running this with anything? for the PCT you can run T-911 which would work fine, and you can add the pSarm in also which is a natty TB.. LG had made a great write up about Formadrol/pSarm together here it is..

    Formadrol / pSARM PCT Protocol
  3. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    15lbs!!!

    thats nuts, it looks like you really know what yout doing, both in terms of getting maximal gains while on cycle, and having a great pct (in the form of pSARM and T-911) planned out!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    is this your first cycle?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    16.6%

    Damn dude! That is awesome! I hope I get at least half that. How long was ur run?
  6. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Damn dude! That is awesome! I hope I get at least half that. How long was ur run?
    you should, with out a dought bro!
  7. New Member
    ptazz12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    [QUOTE=Liftergym33;1978147]Wow 15 lbs is insane! are you running this with anything? for the PCT you can run T-911 which would work fine, and you can add the pSarm in also which is a natty TB.. LG had made a great write up about Formadrol/pSarm together here it is..

    QUOTE]

    Thanks! I'm just running the MMV2 solo, along with protein, milk thistle, multi-vitamin and glutamine.

    I'll be sure to check out that write-up to help keep the gains.
  8. New Member
    ptazz12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    15lbs!!!

    thats nuts, it looks like you really know what yout doing, both in terms of getting maximal gains while on cycle, and having a great pct (in the form of pSARM and T-911) planned out!
    Thanks SwolenONE!
  9. New Member
    ptazz12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    is this your first cycle?


    I did a M1D and 1-GH-1 stack back on 07. But this is my first MMV2 cycle and I have about two weeks left on the cycle. Following it with a pSARM and T-911 stack.

    I'll be writing a review (giving it props of course)!!


    P.S.- Still holding strong on the 15lb gain... BTW- I went from being able to doing 3 pull ups unassisted during week 1. And now in week 3 I'm up to almost 15 at failure. BEAUTIFUL!!!
  10. New Member
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    16.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by ptazz12 View Post
    I did a M1D and 1-GH-1 stack back on 07. But this is my first MMV2 cycle and I have about two weeks left on the cycle. Following it with a pSARM and T-911 stack.

    I'll be writing a review (giving it props of course)!!


    P.S.- Still holding strong on the 15lb gain... BTW- I went from being able to doing 3 pull ups unassisted during week 1. And now in week 3 I'm up to almost 15 at failure. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Congrats on ur "killer" progress bro! I'm into Day9 myself. Strength gains are def there. How are you dosing?
  11. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ptazz12 View Post
    I did a M1D and 1-GH-1 stack back on 07. But this is my first MMV2 cycle and I have about two weeks left on the cycle. Following it with a pSARM and T-911 stack.

    I'll be writing a review (giving it props of course)!!


    P.S.- Still holding strong on the 15lb gain... BTW- I went from being able to doing 3 pull ups unassisted during week 1. And now in week 3 I'm up to almost 15 at failure. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    congrats on holding your gains and the crazy increase in lat/bicep power as demonstrated on those pull ups!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  12. New Member
    mulliganoct's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Great work! I did the almost the same thing. Stacked mmv2 with M1D and 1-GH, have to look at my log to remember dosing, but had great results. The supps were great but like you the diet was key. I put a few extra pounds of fat, but even if eating clean you still can add fat. To much of a good thing can be bad. Anyway, try running the foradrol after, just realize that after your cycle your strength will drop a little, but I was able to work back up to it and pass it now. I have been off everything for about 6 months, but maintaining wo's and diet. I am going to start another cycle real soon. Back on PCT choice, I can stomach alot, but the Foradrol and pSharm were to much, cut the pSharm.

    Well enough of the soap box. looks like you have it figured out. Keep working and lifting and eating.Know your body and its limitations, yet push them!!

    Oh side note, once you have to get your suits custom made cuz your f###in shoulders are to wide for mens warehouse, you have arrived. Money well spent!! Now its time to bust out!!!
  13. New Member
    ptazz12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Congrats on ur "killer" progress bro! I'm into Day9 myself. Strength gains are def there. How are you dosing?

    Thanks! On training days:

    1 cap @ 0730
    1 cap @ 1130
    1 cap @ 4 P.M.

    On Off Days:
    1 cap @ 0730
    1 cap @ 1130

    Also, every other training day I add 1/2 cap 30 mins prior to workout. I pull the cap in half and dump the powder under my tongue. The taste burns, but it has always added to the pump!

    BTW- Any of the reps have input on whether it's a "good-idea" or not to put the powder under your tongue prior to workout?!
  14. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ptazz12 View Post
    Thanks! On training days:

    1 cap @ 0730
    1 cap @ 1130
    1 cap @ 4 P.M.

    On Off Days:
    1 cap @ 0730
    1 cap @ 1130

    Also, every other training day I add 1/2 cap 30 mins prior to workout. I pull the cap in half and dump the powder under my tongue. The taste burns, but it has always added to the pump!

    BTW- Any of the reps have input on whether it's a "good-idea" or not to put the powder under your tongue prior to workout?!
    Well that is what the MMv3 is for, I never dose MMv2 under the tounge.. I think it works just fine dosing it normal.. Would I do it? No...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1 + pSarm
    By CT3 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM
    By seanf76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 05:14 PM
  3. Psarm/Formadrol/RPM stack?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
  4. pSarm Post Cycle?
    By nevergoodenough in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in