LG Sciences Perfect Carb

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Thumbs up LG Sciences Perfect Carb


    So I'm a man who LOVES wms pre and postWO, the fullness is amazing without the uncomfortable bloat of glycerol. For 90 degree days the cellular hydration aspect is nice too.

    Anyway, I havent heard much about it on the forums, but go check it out on the website if you havent already. Basically, its an unflavored blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin and dextrose. Perfect for postWO and it must be mostly wms because it has that unique wms flavor that i love rather than tasting sugary sweet.

    I just mixed this with my postWO protein and thought I'd share my joy with everybody. The perfect product for its simplicity in aiding recovery and muscle gain.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    So I'm a man who LOVES wms pre and postWO, the fullness is amazing without the uncomfortable bloat of glycerol. For 90 degree days the cellular hydration aspect is nice too.

    Anyway, I havent heard much about it on the forums, but go check it out on the website if you havent already. Basically, its an unflavored blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin and dextrose. Perfect for postWO and it must be mostly wms because it has that unique wms flavor that i love rather than tasting sugary sweet.

    I just mixed this with my postWO protein and thought I'd share my joy with everybody. The perfect product for its simplicity in aiding recovery and muscle gain.
    I've been waiting for this, I will be ordering some. Thank you for posting.
    EDIT
    May I ask how many servings is this?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    So I'm a man who LOVES wms pre and postWO, the fullness is amazing without the uncomfortable bloat of glycerol. For 90 degree days the cellular hydration aspect is nice too.

    Anyway, I havent heard much about it on the forums, but go check it out on the website if you havent already. Basically, its an unflavored blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin and dextrose. Perfect for postWO and it must be mostly wms because it has that unique wms flavor that i love rather than tasting sugary sweet.

    I just mixed this with my postWO protein and thought I'd share my joy with everybody. The perfect product for its simplicity in aiding recovery and muscle gain.
    I have some here that im about to break into, im going to use it in a
    MMv3/T-911/AS stack..really looking foward to it, being this would be my first carb powder I have ever used..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I've been waiting for this, I will be ordering some. Thank you for posting.
    EDIT
    May I ask how many servings is this?
    30 servings, ~ 30 grams each serving
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    i just used 1 scoop with 1.5 cups oats and 2 scoops whey (a shake i do daily, usually with just the oats and protein) and the Perfect Carb holds the oats and whey together for a perfect consistency.

    I do this in a blender bottle, and typically by the end of the thick shake many oats have sunk to the bottom, this was not the case once adding Super Carb.

    Very cool way to add extra carbs and improve my shake!

    Get this asap for all you guys who love high carbs, or those who just simply need a good postWO recovery product to stack with your favorite protein or those awesome new bc+eaa's!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I have some here that im about to break into, im going to use it in a
    MMv3/T-911/AS stack..really looking foward to it, being this would be my first carb powder I have ever used..
    most are really sweet with artificial flavor which makes them hard to mix with other supps like bcaa or protein, ours is certainly exceptional
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  7. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    This is great for those looking for those PWO carbohydrates! This is awesome! Another LG release that is so different to everything else we have done.

    The LG line is looking better and better now!
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    This is great for those looking for those PWO carbohydrates! This is awesome! Another LG release that is so different to everything else we have done.

    The LG line is looking better and better now!
    certainly a newly diversified product line!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  9. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Very nice, guys.

    I'm definitely a fan of this product type.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    This is great for those looking for those PWO carbohydrates! This is awesome! Another LG release that is so different to everything else we have done.

    The LG line is looking better and better now!
    Yes, you've certainly been diversifying the last year or so. Great new products that EVERYone can use
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    certainly a newly diversified product line!
    What's this like? Have you been using it? Flavor? Results?
  12. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Im going to be using this next week, really looking foward to it....
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    What's this like? Have you been using it? Flavor? Results?
    its great, being flavorless it tastes of wms and has its consistency

    as with upping your carbs, especially those of a high molecular weight, you will have fuller muscles within the first few doses
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  14. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im going to be using this next week, really looking foward to it....
    I will order some now

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    its great, being flavorless it tastes of wms and has its consistency

    as with upping your carbs, especially those of a high molecular weight, you will have fuller muscles within the first few doses
    Ah yes, VERY good!
  15. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I've got a jug of NP's WMS to go through, but I can't wait to give this a shot in a month or so. I haven't used Dextrose in a long time, and I'm interested to see what this mixture will do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:01 AM
  2. Log ~LG Sciences Perfect Carb~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. Perfect Carb Log
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:44 PM
  4. LG Sciences Perfect Carb Promo!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 03:05 AM
  5. Seems like the perfect carb..!!!!
    By MaDmaN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in