LG's New AI?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's coming...the chinese are busy working on it. Tough to synthesize it seems, but we are getting closer every day! I keep pushing them, since this will be a winner. Think a natural Arimidex!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
It's coming...the chinese are busy working on it. Tough to synthesize it seems, but we are getting closer every day! I keep pushing them, since this will be a winner. Think a natural Arimidex!
****ing awesome. Looking forward to it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cant wait for this one to come out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has now certainly peaked my interest. :D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll ask them again...no word yet from the Chinese

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are really stepping things up a notch, good job.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Alright...dumb question. I google AI & read what it will for women. But what exactly will it do for me?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
LG is kicking serious ass product wise ATM! Awesome times to be a LG rep, SOOOO many good products to recomend!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just an update, we are waiting to hear from our supplier on this. It will be the strongest AI on the market, rivaling Arimidex in potency and working in the same manner as 2nd generation AI's.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good stuff wanna send me some to zap my gyno? lol

surgey is last option hopefully during PCT itll be gone but if not im soo willing to log this with my results in terms of gyno lol

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, jsut as a last resort before surgery, I heard epistane is fantastic at removing most if not all gyno (obviously results vary). I myself have never tried it (never had gyno), but I heard it works very well. As for the new AI, sounds amazing. Keep the updates coming.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We hope to have samples of the TWO new AI's by the end of the month!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New AI's sound delicious to me, I only hope everyone else is as excited. Nothing like a healthy dose of test-boosters and AI's to add some fire and energy to the body. :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

AI: Strong as Arimidex
SERM: Stronger than Nolva

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

When can I start investing in LG? :p

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Really...?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pretty crazy discovery. The SERM is actually slightly more active than tamoxifen on paper and there was a direct comparison to binding affinity and activity.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It is man, this could be the best OTC PCT product if this is as good as Eric is saying :)
I really like the way this sounds!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hoping to get a sample in the next few weeks of the AI...still in testing. The SERM is in.

What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a test boost product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hoping to get a sample in the next few weeks of the AI...still in testing. The SERM is in.

What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a pct product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.
sounds awesome LG im down with Formatropin :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, with what this new AI will be able to produce/replace when it comes to PCT items, I think its only right to start off fresh...I like it..:D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a test boost product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.
And just to clarify, Formadrol will remain an AI/SERM complex as it currently is, not an herbal test-booster. Formatropin will contain the stronger ingredients necessary for a stronger PCT, and Formadrol will remain more mild for mild PCT's and test-boosting.

If you guys haven't ever looked into Formadrol as a test-booster, I recommend you doing so. I've ran a stack of Formadrol+T911 that worked exponentially well, and I've had a few guys PM me their results after I recommended it to them, and they said the same.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO the new product will be a AI and also a SERM like Nolva or are they two seperate products?

I just read the other thread and it talked about and AI/Nolva type product.

Also is there going to be a new T-911 product are you updating it?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
And just to clarify, Formadrol will remain an AI/SERM complex as it currently is, not an herbal test-booster. Formatropin will contain the stronger ingredients necessary for a stronger PCT, and Formadrol will remain more mild for mild PCT's and test-boosting.

If you guys haven't ever looked into Formadrol as a test-booster, I recommend you doing so. I've ran a stack of Formadrol+T911 that worked exponentially well, and I've had a few guys PM me their results after I recommended it to them, and they said the same.
I used formadrol extreme solo recently and was pretty impressed! Excellent libido and a nice subtle aggression. Excellent product IMO.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO the new product will be a AI and also a SERM like Nolva or are they two seperate products?

I just read the other thread and it talked about and AI/Nolva type product.

Also is there going to be a new T-911 product are you updating it?
Yes, it will be both an AI and SERM complex.

Can't comment on the T-911 as I'm not sure, but I believe that it is going to be reformulated. I'll let Eric comment on that as I'm not 100% certain.

I used formadrol extreme solo recently and was pretty impressed! Excellent libido and a nice subtle aggression. Excellent product IMO.
How high did you go on the dosing?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it will be both an AI and SERM complex.

Can't comment on the T-911 as I'm not sure, but I believe that it is going to be reformulated. I'll let Eric comment on that as I'm not 100% certain.

How high did you go on the dosing?
Just 3 per day man :) Nothing crazy :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 is my sweet spot as well. Were you dosing all at night or split AM/PM?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently fighting some recurrent SD gyno with NovedexXT, which always works pretty well for me. Will your new "Formatropin" work as well as ATD against gyno?
If so, when will it be available? (My Novedex bottle is almost empty, and I need to know whether to buy another, or stretch it out just a little longer...)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently fighting some recurrent SD gyno with NovedexXT, which always works pretty well for me. Will your new "Formatropin" work as well as ATD against gyno?
If so, when will it be available? (My Novedex bottle is almost empty, and I need to know whether to buy another, or stretch it out just a little longer...)
From my knowledge, the new PCT product should be great for gyno reduction and/or prevention. - As for when it will be available, I'm not too sure.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this be taken year round in place of things like arimidex/femara/aromasin, etc for those of us on TRT

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it can be taken year around, BUT for people who do this I would suggest a different protocol, one more similar to the prescriptions like EoD or something like that...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting by the way...this is maddening. As you can see this isn't going to be ANYTHING you've ever seen before, since by now we would have already brought it out...still waiting I will give updates ASAP.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting by the way...this is maddening. As you can see this isn't going to be ANYTHING you've ever seen before, since by now we would have already brought it out...still waiting I will give updates ASAP.
thanks for the updates man :)