methyl 1 d

turbojohn8

Awards
i just completed my first cycle of m1d. can i go ahead and take formadrol now or do i have to wait 2 weeks?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yup take Formadrol Extreme now, for 3-4 weeks :)

turbojohn8

Awards
im 23 i been lifting for a while but never used anything but creatine and whey protein. but results were great..i was about 5'8 170 but ive up to 180 of all lean muscle. you get a great pump and you can stay at the gym for hours

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 23 i been lifting for a while but never used anything but creatine and whey protein. but results were great..i was about 5'8 170 but ive up to 180 of all lean muscle. you get a great pump and you can stay at the gym for hours
very nice, 10lbs is huge, and theres nothing like the full day pump.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam! another 10lb'er , great job on your gains bro

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait till M1-D Black hits the shelves...WoooooooooooooHoooooooo, Look out 10 lbs:)

turbojohn8

Awards
Yup take Formadrol Extreme now, for 3-4 weeks :)
Maybe this is a dumb question, but what is the difference between formadrol and the md-1. I'm somewhat tempted to buy another bottle of md-1, but I know not to do that. Ever since taking md-1 I've been an absoloute nut in the gym and I'm hoping formadrol will continue with that.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish there were more supplements out there that live up to their hype like M1D does. Too bad though, but as long as this is available, the gains will be there for any who wish to give it a go! Congrats on your progress sir!

turbojohn8

Awards
thank you my man. i've got before and after pictures but my god dang camera is impossible to setup. by far the most impressive gains on my life. i never thought there was such a thing as 10 pounds of "lean" muscle. not 6 pounds of muscle and 4 pounds of fat

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you my man. i've got before and after pictures but my god dang camera is impossible to setup. by far the most impressive gains on my life. i never thought there was such a thing as 10 pounds of "lean" muscle. not 6 pounds of muscle and 4 pounds of fat
glad to hear we changed your thoughts as to what a supplement can do!

ectogamit

Awards
Do I need to take a liver booster after taking MD1, and what would be the best if I do?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
whats up with the M1-D Black and when that hitting the shelfs?

ectogamit

Awards
should formadrol be taken as soon as I run out of M1d or should I wait? I'm kinda new to takeing staks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should formadrol be taken as soon as I run out of M1d or should I wait? I'm kinda new to takeing staks.
as soon as your off the M1D start the Form Extreme

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ectogamit

Awards
So is there a time frame that would be best to take the Md1 like closer to workout time or once you start does it matter?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So is there a time frame that would be best to take the Md1 like closer to workout time or once you start does it matter?
M1D doesn't have to be taken right before workout. Rather take 3 in the AM and 3 again in the PM.

turbojohn8

Awards
this is probably a silly question, but whats the difference between formadrol and md1.

Chris M

Awards
will the lg trifecta stack pop on a drug test?i wanna try it but for work i have to stay clean

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will the lg trifecta stack pop on a drug test?i wanna try it but for work i have to stay clean
What kind of work do you do?, you will not have a problem with this stack

Prorican

Awards
I'm want to start a methyl 1 d cycle myself but is there anything extra you have to take during the cycle?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm want to start a methyl 1 d cycle myself but is there anything extra you have to take during the cycle?
No, but it depends on goals and what you want , but always good to take multis/fish oil/ proteins/bc+eaas, ect ect

Prorican

Awards
Yeah Im taking all of that but I was mainly referring to supps that will make things "safe". My goal is to gain about 10-15 lbs of muscle. Im currently 25, 5ft 10, 160lbs. Thanks.