MMv2 and M1-D common ingredient...

  1. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    MMv2 and M1-D common ingredient...


    I see the main ingredient in MMv2, 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One is also in M1-D. The amount has to be different since it is the main in MMv2 and listed last in the 3 compounds on M1-D... but how much of it is in M1-D? any why is it in M1-D if it is suppose to be stacked with MMv2???

  2. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,552
    Rep Power
    1590232

    lol @ no responses, im curious to try out these lg products, but they look so much like dhea, hmmm........... maybe someday.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    PM Eric, username LegalGear with this question
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    lol @ no responses, im curious to try out these lg products, but they look so much like dhea, hmmm........... maybe someday.
    whatever they may look like they WORK take it from somebody with 15 years of experience with A.S. MMV2 at 5 caps a day worked just as well as 50mg of winstrol
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    whatever they may look like they WORK take it from somebody with 15 years of experience with A.S. MMV2 at 5 caps a day worked just as well as 50mg of winstrol
    damn, awesome feedback!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,552
    Rep Power
    1590232

    5 caps a day, does it come in 150 cap bottles? at 30-50$ a bottle (depending on where you find it) It better come with a full months cycle. when I see 150-200 caps bottles of masterdrol or mmv2, then i'll pick up a bottle to cycle it.
  7. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    5 caps a day, does it come in 150 cap bottles? at 30-50$ a bottle (depending on where you find it) It better come with a full months cycle. when I see 150-200 caps bottles of masterdrol or mmv2, then i'll pick up a bottle to cycle it.

    Check their website, sometimes they have nice deals...such as half off and buy 2 get 1 free ...
  8. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    5 caps a day, does it come in 150 cap bottles? at 30-50$ a bottle (depending on where you find it) It better come with a full months cycle. when I see 150-200 caps bottles of masterdrol or mmv2, then i'll pick up a bottle to cycle it.
    135 caps in a bottle.. which is the XL version
  9. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I see the main ingredient in MMv2, 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One is also in M1-D. The amount has to be different since it is the main in MMv2 and listed last in the 3 compounds on M1-D... but how much of it is in M1-D? any why is it in M1-D if it is suppose to be stacked with MMv2???
    STOL curious about this one....???
  10. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I see the main ingredient in MMv2, 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One is also in M1-D. The amount has to be different since it is the main in MMv2 and listed last in the 3 compounds on M1-D... but how much of it is in M1-D? any why is it in M1-D if it is suppose to be stacked with MMv2???
    Still curious about this one....??? Answer?
  11. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Did you PM LegalGear?
  12. Registered User
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold's Gym
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    565

    think DHT (Stenolone??? synthetic i remember reading somewhere)...lean hard strength gains! consider whats in the reformulated M1-D (some guys may remember when it was not in it), a bonus plus the offset of wetter gains of the DHEA analog which is the main active in M1-D.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with an ingredient
    By squatmonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. TT-33 ingredient question
    By goonstopher in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
  3. ingredient
    By ClutchGene in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:36 PM
  4. How does this ingredient look?
    By Jim Mills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in