trifecta stack?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have gone back and forth on running this stack in the past an usually decided on something else. Once again thinking up a new lean bulk/beach time recomp stack. I have used my share of ph/ds so not a newbie. Was thinking about running this for 5-7 weeks: 3 caps of mmv2 and 6 caps of m1d. But had also considered running AMS decavol for the beginning 4 weeks with m1d then week 3 adding the mmv2 with a one week over lap to help lean out the gains. What do u guys think?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have gone back and forth on running this stack in the past an usually decided on something else. Once again thinking up a new lean bulk/beach time recomp stack. I have used my share of ph/ds so not a newbie. Was thinking about running this for 5-7 weeks: 3 caps of mmv2 and 6 caps of m1d. But had also considered running AMS decavol for the beginning 4 weeks with m1d then week 3 adding the mmv2 with a one week over lap to help lean out the gains. What do u guys think?

Sounds okay to me, but I would run the trifecta stack alone. I think it can yield the gains you want as long as the diet is there.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, if this is the first time running the stack then run it alone :)