trifecta stack?

1. trifecta stack?

I have gone back and forth on running this stack in the past an usually decided on something else. Once again thinking up a new lean bulk/beach time recomp stack. I have used my share of ph/ds so not a newbie. Was thinking about running this for 5-7 weeks: 3 caps of mmv2 and 6 caps of m1d. But had also considered running AMS decavol for the beginning 4 weeks with m1d then week 3 adding the mmv2 with a one week over lap to help lean out the gains. What do u guys think?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I have gone back and forth on running this stack in the past an usually decided on something else. Once again thinking up a new lean bulk/beach time recomp stack. I have used my share of ph/ds so not a newbie. Was thinking about running this for 5-7 weeks: 3 caps of mmv2 and 6 caps of m1d. But had also considered running AMS decavol for the beginning 4 weeks with m1d then week 3 adding the mmv2 with a one week over lap to help lean out the gains. What do u guys think?

Sounds okay to me, but I would run the trifecta stack alone. I think it can yield the gains you want as long as the diet is there.

3. Agreed, if this is the first time running the stack then run it alone
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:37 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0