trifecta stack

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have this stack. My goal is fatloss while maintaining mass. Should i simply do it as the box states or do one complete bottle and then the other and then the pct?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have this stack. My goal is fatloss while maintaining mass. Should i simply do it as the box states or do one complete bottle and then the other and then the pct?
2 options:
M1d 3/3
mmv2 1/1/1 or 2-3 pre training

OR

Run the M1D first, the mmv2 to cut you up, then the Formadrol Extreme.
I'd personally go hard and stack the 2, then run the PCT :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran MMV2 solo for 4 weeks and lost BF while maintaining (minimal loss) strength/mass. Then I added M1D to the cycle and ran them together for 4 weeks while I gained back some mass. I was able to have a surplus cal diet that was not clean, yet I gained very little BF while gaining 10 lbs. I ran the MMV2 1/1/1, I didnt need the preowrkout kick because I had Anadraulic State.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 options:
M1d 3/3

OR

Run the M1D first, the mmv2 to cut you up, then the Formadrol Extreme.
I'd personally go hard and stack the 2, then run the PCT :)
Agree^^, with your fat loss in mind, AS would be a great addition to your PCT, many folks commented how it helped in leaning them out also.! your going to love this run:)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Heh , here I was expecting an ETA question since it's been OOS for so long :)

Looks like some good suggestions have been made; let us know what you decide to do.
lol....here's your ETA question. Since it's been OOS for so long, can we get an ETA?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 options:
M1d 3/3
you are saying 3 caps morning and 3 caps later in the day and 1 cap of MMV2 3 times per day or prior to training, right?

If I work out in the morning, then I would do 2-3 MMV2 and 3 M1d at the same time. Just want to make sure i'm clear. Seems like alot of caps at one time. (not that i'm not used to mega-dosing things) :laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you are saying 3 caps morning and 3 caps later in the day and 1 cap of MMV2 3 times per day or prior to training, right?

If I work out in the morning, then I would do 2-3 MMV2 and 3 M1d at the same time. Just want to make sure i'm clear. Seems like alot of caps at one time. (not that i'm not used to mega-dosing things) :laugh:
Yup thats right. Taking 3 m1d and 2 mmv2's will be fine, should make for some fun workouts! Then take another 3m1d and 1 mmv2 later in the day :)

hamr9

Awards
So i am guessing that it is ok to run the Igh1 while dosing this stack or is the gh1 just a bonus for later use?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So i am guessing that it is ok to run the Igh1 while dosing this stack or is the gh1 just a bonus for later use?
Run it with the stack! No better time! Take 4 capsules at night on an empty stomach :)