Log The New Methyl Masterdrol

  1. Log The New Methyl Masterdrol


    Ok, they have no flavoring but they are getting good reviews.

    So qualifications:

    1) No bitching about taste
    2) Quality Log
    3) keep accurate (daily) weight
    4) Not a Prosteroid junkie

    We think this will give gains similar to the original prohormones of old without the liver enzymes or cholesterol issues.

    Post count must be high and people who we can trust.


  2. Great opportunity, eric. Without a doubt i will be trying this for myself in the near future. Best of luck to the applicants.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Ok, they have no flavoring but they are getting good reviews.

    So qualifications:

    1) No bitching about taste
    2) Quality Log
    3) keep accurate (daily) weight
    4) Not a Prosteroid junkie

    We think this will give gains similar to the original prohormones of old without the liver enzymes or cholesterol issues.

    Post count must be high and people who we can trust.
    I thought I was picked already?
    •   
       


  4. Im young... and i want to get big... Makes me a perfect canidate right? hahaha good luck with the applications tho guys lg is a good company

  5. When would the log start?

  6. How does the new differ from the old Methyl Masterdrol?

  7. I would LOVE to but I am finishing M1D/MMV2 tomorrow! Probably take 2 months off from hormonals & herbals. SUCKS!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. PICK ME!! PICK ME!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Ok, they have no flavoring but they are getting good reviews.

    So qualifications:

    1) No bitching about taste
    2) Quality Log
    3) keep accurate (daily) weight
    4) Not a Prosteroid junkie

    We think this will give gains similar to the original prohormones of old without the liver enzymes or cholesterol issues.

    Post count must be high and people who we can trust.
    Sent you a PM with the 4 I chose as well Eric

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Post count must be high and people who we can trust.

    Damn it theres always a catch....

  11. yup! ive been working on getting my post count up. I will be included one day!!!

  12. Good opportunity here guys. This is going to be one hell of a product for sure!
  13. Unhappy


    Looks like I missed out here. Oh well I will start bulking in 2 more weeks so I have already stocked up on some goodies:dl:

  14. good luck guys, great opportunity
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  15. We need two more, since the M1D black isn't in yet...
  16. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We need two more, since the M1D black isn't in yet...
    In that case I would like to try it. I have around 5,000 post and rep power of around 5,00 too on bb.com.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    In that case I would like to try it. I have around 5,000 post and rep power of around 5,00 too on bb.com.
    yea I can vouche for this guy, hes a mainstay over at the bb forums

    KeyHAWK, good luck w/ getting picked bro, I cant wait to follow the logs of the black series!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  18. im 4 days into mmv2..anyway i could just switch right over lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea I can vouche for this guy, hes a mainstay over at the bb forums

    KeyHAWK, good luck w/ getting picked bro, I cant wait to follow the logs of the black series!
    Sounds good enough to me! Send me through the address KeyHAWK
  20. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea I can vouche for this guy, hes a mainstay over at the bb forums

    KeyHAWK, good luck w/ getting picked bro, I cant wait to follow the logs of the black series!

    Thanks man!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Sounds good enough to me! Send me through the address KeyHAWK
    Sent. Now I am pumped :dl:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Thanks man!!!



    Sent. Now I am pumped :dl:
    Done and done

    To the guys who wanted to run M1d Black, stick in there, I'm sure this will be ready soon. I was ask LG for a time frame for this.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl masterdrol V2
    By Dazl1212 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. PCT for Methyl Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in