Anadrolic State Review

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
My Final Review:

Stim/Energy: I tried 1 scoop and 2 scoops. Using AS at 1 scoop is great. It gives you a nice, cool, steady string of energy. If I was just doing a nice 1hr to 1hr 30min workout, one scoop lasted me the whole way through. I never noticed any depletion of energy even after 22 days. It was the same nice energy I had from day one. When using one scoop and doing a 1hr 15min workout then going to BJJ practice, I would hit a wall. I would get about 30mins in and then just be pooped!! In the end of the log I decided to run 2 scoops for the last few days to see how long I could last. Well, I felt very jittery for the first 15mins, then I felt really good, like a high. The workouts went well, I liked 1 scoop more then 2, but as for the needed extra energy, it worked. When using 2 scoops and doing my workout and MMA practice, I was able to last all the way through my 2 workouts!

Rating: 5/5

Vascularity: As far as vascularity goes, AS was the best pre-workout vein pumping product I have ever used. There were a few days where I noticed no veins, but for the most part my forearms were usually very veiny! When I moved to 2 scoops I noticed veinage all the time! During this log I also noticed a few new veins, one in my chest and one in my shoulder.

Rating: 4/5

Pump: The pump was very good on this supplement. I generally, don’t get these amazing pumps that people speak of from other NO products. This supplement was pretty good, in terms of making you feel swole! I was once told my delts looked like GSP’s delts. I didn’t believe him, but it was still nice to hear. My delts, legs, traps, lats and chest always felt very pumped when using this product. I noticed that the pump lasted well after being done with the gym. This will very much help when I am heading to the beach this summer!

Strength: The strength on AS is unparalleled! I felt strong as **** on this product! I hit PR’s or stayed the same in strength, and that is coming off a cycle! I thought I would for sure lose a bunch of strength, but not a chance! I don’t know if it was the natural serm or the AI that is in this, but for a PCT this PW drink is a must! That is not to say it would not be good for regular use, because it would be good!

Endurance: The endurance on this product is very good. I had a few days where I needed more time in between sets. For the most part I never needed to rest! I felt like I could use short rest periods and still build muscle and not lose any strength on my next set!

Recovery: There really is not a lot to say here, besides the fact that I was able to heal up in either a day or two. The true test for me was a legs day! I know that if I am able to sit down with minimal pain after a leg day, then this stuff works! The truth is I was able to sit after doing my legs day! I am sold on this product!

Overall view: This is the most impressive PW supp I have used. The major pros of this product is the synergy. All the ingredients in this product work very well together!! The one con I have about this product is the taste, at first I didn’t think it was that bad. As I went further in the log I noticed the taste to not be that good. I would not say the taste is unbearable, but it could use a little work. I don’t really care, as long as the stuff does not taste like NO Shotgun! AS does not taste anywhere close to NO Shotgun! The taste is bearable.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

I would like to thank LG and it’s reps for allowing me to log this product for them! I also would like to thank all of you for your support during this hard time in my life! I truly appreciate it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review. I am noticing pretty much the same, this is gonna be a staple for sure!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AS is in a league of it's own for me. I have tried numerous other pre WO drinks, but nothing ever hit me like this did.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man! nice review.. With the amount of PR's you put up while taking this was/is really impressive! Just proves how well a the really works.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review man, when you have a chance post it at bb dot com if you havent already.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Could you by chance compare the taste to JP8 if you had any experience with that, or the old NOS Ethers?
as a long term GD customer and having logged all versions of Ether to date and having used diesel grap jp8 i will say in my opinion theres no similarities.

the jp8 buzz and AS buzz are just so different, im interested in how grila compares the two though, i dont see one as inherently better than the other, but each has their unique selling points.

G

gymrat8807

Awards
The tast of it is not the greatest, but better than a lot of pre workout supps on the market

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sort of tastes like fruit punch no xplode mixed with cinnamon

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as a long term GD customer and having logged all versions of Ether to date and having used diesel grap jp8 i will say in my opinion theres no similarities.

the jp8 buzz and AS buzz are just so different, im interested in how grila compares the two though, i dont see one as inherently better than the other, but each has their unique selling points.
Was just looking for a taste comparison :)

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I went through a jug of AS, and then decided to take a little break. I then used samples of different products(that I got at the O expo). Lets' just say I'm happy to be back on the AS.

The thing I like most is the speed in which it kicks in, and length of time it works.

I am currently using 1.5 scoops.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I went through a jug of AS, and then decided to take a little break. I then used samples of different products(that I got at the O expo). Lets' just say I'm happy to be back on the AS.

The thing I like most is the speed in which it kicks in, and length of time it works.

I am currently using 1.5 scoops.
hell yea man, none of the others really match up to AS

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought it tasted a little like Tums. I like the taste though!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
who cares about taste!! the bottom line is that it works well and consistently which is why Anadraulic State is the best Pre-workout supplement out there.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
who cares about taste!! the bottom line is that it works well and consistently which is why Anadraulic State is the best Pre-workout supplement out there.
Taste is nice but results>taste

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i agree

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run the new1t/tren, (god willing) I was thinking of getting AS . Would it be ok to use while on, or should I wait until PCT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im about to run the new1t/tren, (god willing) I was thinking of getting AS . Would it be ok to use while on, or should I wait until PCT?
it would work well in either scenario. if you typically use preWO drinks then go ahead and use it while on cycle, otherwise i would incorporate it into your pct.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i think it would work great as both. but i think AS would be even better post cycle because it would give you that extra kick in the butt when coming off cycle.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think it would work great as both. but i think AS would be even better post cycle because it would give you that extra kick in the butt when coming off cycle.
Word. It is a great place to throw it in!