• Established
New flavors - watermelon/kiwi and grape

Also, increased the BCAA's to 4.5g from 4g

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
is that watermelon and kiwi in the same product or was that 2 seperate flavors? Sounds interesting either way for sure.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
like the sound of watermelon/kiwi!I think that might be a first in bcaa flavors

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im excited for both, i love grape flavored supps and the kiwi just sounds awesome.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats sweet, add a little change in there. are you maybe changing the size of the container as well:fingersx:? maybe 90 servings?:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the ETA on these bad boys?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hoping for 2 weeks! Keep your fingers crossed. The watermelon/kiwi is really good, it make it nice and tart and takes the edge off of the watermelon! 30 servings still...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping for 2 weeks! Keep your fingers crossed. The watermelon/kiwi is really good, it make it nice and tart and takes the edge off of the watermelon! 30 servings still...

very nice, Looking foward to the watermelon/kiwi!..did you change the container, or is that also the same? makes me wish I didnt just order a couple of the old flavor..hahahahaha It'll all go to good use:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are actually changing the container and getting a long handled scoop! Going to be black with the AS style label

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are actually changing the container and getting a long handled scoop! Going to be black with the AS style label
that will be a very nice touch!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very sweet! hell i wanna buy one now:)..You personally should have testers for this.ya know test out the flavor..hehehehehe
the way i figure its such a good value, and given the unanimously positive feedback on the prior flavor theres really nothing to lose. But then again, Eric always surprises me with his generosity so your wish may come true, time will tell.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the way i figure its such a good value, and given the unanimously positive feedback on the prior flavor theres really nothing to lose. But then again, Eric always surprises me with his generosity so your wish may come true, time will tell.
I am in total agreence with you, I love the flavoring of blue rasp. I myself cannot see this taking a step backwards.:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome news! Not only more bcaa's for you buck, but two new flavours! Now everyone will have a flavour they can enjoy!

gymrat8807

Awards
when are the new flavors supposed to hit the market

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome deal. I loved my time with blue raz, these new flavors sound very interesting

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
when are the new flavors supposed to hit the market
I'm not sure an exact ETA. Apparently the new batch of blue raspberry is being made right now, after that is made, which is by next week. The new flavors get made. So I'm guessing quite soon.

awesome deal. I loved my time with blue raz, these new flavors sound very interesting
Yeah they should be awesome!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! New flavors are always good! Especially something a little different than the norm.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The Watermelon is a huge hit with Xtend, so it should do well for you. By increasing the BCAA by 0.5g, it would be correct to assume the new mass is increased by 16.5g, as well as the new container format?
I believe we have a few 1000 old labels so get rid of first, so I'm assuming the bottle change wont happen until they are used? I may be wrong.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Obviously you wont see the new container until old stock runs out. If we ran a sale to push the new product, then people would already be stoked up on it. The bottle change will probably happen gradually. You will start to see the new bottle here and there until the old one phases out. While a sale would be a great idea, this stuff is already on the cheap IMO.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we have one last run of 2000 bottles of the old formula and the 10% more free. The new bottles will be with the regular 30 servings but they will have more BCAA's per serving, so it equals out.

The new flavors should be a big hit. Watermelon/Kiwi is great, I can't wait to get it in...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we have one last run of 2000 bottles of the old formula and the 10% more free. The new bottles will be with the regular 30 servings but they will have more BCAA's per serving, so it equals out.

The new flavors should be a big hit. Watermelon/Kiwi is great, I can't wait to get it in...
I cant wait for the new watermelon/kiwi flavor!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump for watermelon/kiwi!Have any of the reps got to sample this yet?It sounds like it will be great

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bump for watermelon/kiwi!Have any of the reps got to sample this yet?It sounds like it will be great
I haven't tasted it yet... I want to! I have heard that once the blue raspberry flavour was made that the new flavours were going into production. So this should be happening now ;)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any closer to release?Need some watermelon/kiwi!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The more you buy, the quicker the new stuff becomes available! You can't go wrong with the blueberry anyways!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That isn't long to wait! I just can't wait haha! No way are we going to keep this stuff in stock!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the Kiwi is enroute.... the BCAA/EAA of course ;) We've dried up and are awaiting the shipment.
Hope you have a mass order of it coming in:) I cant wait to get my paws on this stuff!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the old formula for the past few weeks and am VERY impressed with this product! Definitely will be a staple in my supplement stash for years to come. Good job LG!!!