Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

mmv2 possibly

Ok, so I didnt have the greatest luck with t911, but Im considering giving lg another change and running mmv2..I dont need a lot of size but strength and leaning out would be nice...do you guys think its possible to lose maybe 5 or 10 pounds of fat while getting stronger on this cycle?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Ok, so I didnt have the greatest luck with t911, but Im considering giving lg another change and running mmv2..I dont need a lot of size but strength and leaning out would be nice...do you guys think its possible to lose maybe 5 or 10 pounds of fat while getting stronger on this cycle?

I thought your bench went up like 15lbs in 3 week on t911? losing 5-10lbs of fat is going to be DIET MMV2 will certainlly help you gain strength but how long are you going to take it if your just doing 30 days i'd say losing 10lbs of just fat may be unrealistic. Losing 10lbs overall could happen.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I thought your bench went up like 15lbs in 3 week on t911? losing 5-10lbs of fat is going to be DIET MMV2 will certainlly help you gain strength but how long are you going to take it if your just doing 30 days i'd say losing 10lbs of just fat may be unrealistic. Losing 10lbs overall could happen.
    agreed, MMv2 will help you retain your strength undoubtedly, but the as they say "abs are built in the kitchen" or something along those lines, meaning your diet will dictate your physique more than any supp will.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea MMV2 will keep your strength and aggression up, add some vascularity and lean you out a bit but asking for 10lbs of pure fat to drop off in a MMV2 cycle would really be made by the diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

mmv2 is a great choice when doing a cut, I say do it! The strength and aggression on it are a real bonus as well.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

yes my bench did go up 15 pounds but my libido started to drop so thats what I meant by not the greatest luck..I am going to change my diet to more protein and good fats and a little less carbs..I guess I was just asking if I have a good diet and train hard could my strength go up and maybe lean out a little at the same time or is that too much to ask?
    and should I start to taper down the dosage around week 3 or 4 and start taking formadrol or whatever I decide to use as my pct?
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

yes my bench did go up 15 pounds but my libido started to drop so thats what I meant by not the greatest luck..I am going to change my diet to more protein and good fats and a little less carbs..I guess I was just asking if I have a good diet and train hard could my strength go up and maybe lean out a little at the same time or is that too much to ask?
    and should I start to taper down the dosage around week 3 or 4 and start taking formadrol or whatever I decide to use as my pct?
    Yea, If you didnt like the T-911 then use the formadrol , and do like you said, taper down weekly.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

how exactly would I dose it? the bottle is 90 pills but I cant figure out exactly how to taper down..maybe Im just stupid in math and this is a dumb question
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

how exactly would I dose it? the bottle is 90 pills but I cant figure out exactly how to taper down..maybe Im just stupid in math and this is a dumb question
    3 pills a day would be fine, some do 4, the Y in MMv2 will aid in your cut too.

Many like to split the dose throughout the day, and others like to use 3 pills preWO for the awesome jolt, the choice in yours.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    3 pills a day would be fine, some do 4, the Y in MMv2 will aid in your cut too.

Many like to split the dose throughout the day, and others like to use 3 pills preWO for the awesome jolt, the choice in yours.
    agreed, I personally liked 1 when I got up, then 2 pre workout.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%

If diet is on than yes you could go up in strength and lean out some I did it. probally not 10lbs of pure fat but you could definetly have a nice recomp with diet and cardio in check
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Not butting in but if you cut your carbs then you can reduce your weight but spare some muscle also if you up your protein and healthy fat intake...

If you can not just cut cold turkey then you have a few options. You can either cut afternoon carbs and just do early morning carbs, and postwo, but NO MORE any other time of the day, or you can do EOD carbs until you get used to doing multiple days of no carbs in a row. All this while keeping your protein and healthy fat levels upward, water, and vitamins...

With this strategy, you should be able to lose considerable amount of fat in 8 weeks; I can not say about 4 weeks though. I am sure that you'll lose at least 4lbs of fat while building a lb or two of LBM though...but if your looking to lose 10lbs of fat while building 10lbs of LBM, then that's a far stretch which is doubtful, especially in one month.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

I dose it differently through the cycle. Some days I dose it one in the AM, 2 pre WO, and one at night. Some days I take 4 evenly distributed throughout the day. Either way you want to do it. Just see how you feel on either one.

You could also just do 3 caps. I like going one more, because I'm over 200lbs. It's a rule of mine.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I dose it differently through the cycle. Some days I dose it one in the AM, 2 pre WO, and one at night. Some days I take 4 evenly distributed throughout the day. Either way you want to do it. Just see how you feel on either one.

You could also just do 3 caps. I like going one more, because I'm over 200lbs. It's a rule of mine.
    agreed, I'm just over 200lbs and I found that 3 was enough for me
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    agreed, I'm just over 200lbs and I found that 3 was enough for me
    I really don't notice a difference between dosing 3, or dosing 4. Save your product and stick with 3 ED man!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

People won't comment or giver you sources, since it is illegal other than for research purposes.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

where can I get nolva or a serm just in case?
    Can't source here. A MOD will most likely delete this post. Just google it. You should be able to figure it out.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

sorry guys I guess I forgot about that rule 1 infraction point for me lol...I didnt think it was illegal, I thought it was one of those things that slips through...grey market I guess...well I appologize for asking anyway
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

so today is my first day running mmv2..I didnt sleep well last night so I was pretty messed up today...I took 1 when I woke up and 2 before my workout but it didnt seem to wake me up or make me more aggressive or anything.. the only thing I did notice is that I had stronger pumps than usual and I didnt run a NO product today. I am looking forward to hopefully gaining a lot of strength on this cycle and I hope my balls dont shrink up too much lol

Now if someone runs a pulse cycle and just uses all the caps before workout and his body shuts down, wouldnt that leave a lot of time in between where there isnt much test or would your body naturally pick up and make its own in between?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

so today is my first day running mmv2..I didnt sleep well last night so I was pretty messed up today...I took 1 when I woke up and 2 before my workout but it didnt seem to wake me up or make me more aggressive or anything.. the only thing I did notice is that I had stronger pumps than usual and I didnt run a NO product today. I am looking forward to hopefully gaining a lot of strength on this cycle and I hope my balls dont shrink up too much lol

Now if someone runs a pulse cycle and just uses all the caps before workout and his body shuts down, wouldnt that leave a lot of time in between where there isnt much test or would your body naturally pick up and make its own in between?
    People run pulse cycles to prevent shutdown. You have to remember that what you are taking is getting converted to test. The theory is that on a pulse, the lowest your test would go is natural levels. Powerful compounds may still cause shutdown on a pulse.

IMO, with a compound like MMv2, you would want to take it throughout the day, and make sure the levels in your bloodstream stay up, rather than sacrificing any benefit.

If you were wanting to pulse MMv2, stack it with something IMO.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

wow I still have a lot to learn, but thats what Im here for..this is my first cycle of anything other than t-911 and herb test boosters...what would you reccomend I stack mmv2 with if I ran a pulse? (just out of curiousity and possibly for future reference if I like my results)
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

wow I still have a lot to learn, but thats what Im here for..this is my first cycle of anything other than t-911 and herb test boosters...what would you reccomend I stack mmv2 with if I ran a pulse? (just out of curiousity and possibly for future reference if I like my results)
    Methyl 1-D hands down. Run one as a base (every day), and pulse the other. Could get interesting.

You definitely need to make sure your diet and PCT are in order before doing this of course. If you don't know what a SERM, or PCT is, disregard the entire idea of running anything hormonal.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

O I know what a serm and PCT are, I plan on making my PCT just as important if not more important than my cycle..Im not sure if I will run a serm though, I am thinking about just running formadrol for 4 weeks even though most would say I am stupid for doin that
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

O I know what a serm and PCT are, I plan on making my PCT just as important if not more important than my cycle..Im not sure if I will run a serm though, I am thinking about just running formadrol for 4 weeks even though most would say I am stupid for doin that
    Formadrol was formulated for M1D and MMv2 recovery, so you'll be fine.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.29%

So M1D and MMv2 are better stacked on a cut?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    So M1D and MMv2 are better stacked on a cut?
    MMv2 is perfect for a cut. M1D might be better suited on a lean bulk, but to each his own.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

my balls have been a little sore since I started taking mmv2 sometimes if I take 2 before a workout my balls will be really sore for a little while after my workout...why do you guys think this is happening?
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

my balls have been a little sore since I started taking mmv2 sometimes if I take 2 before a workout my balls will be really sore for a little while after my workout...why do you guys think this is happening?
    I have no freaking idea! I never feel that!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

I wish I could figure it out or figure out how to stop it cause it is very irritating...I also notice that if I take mmv2 with my meal I get hungry not long after Im done eating so thats not a bad thing, well it is if I binge which I did the last few days...all you can eat buffet lol...but I got on the scale this afternoon after eating all morning and Im actually down a pound so thats not too bad...keeping my protein and fats up today and I wont be eating any carbs tonight
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

yea ive heard of many people having sore balls while on various cycles and some during pct.
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%

yea ive heard of many people having sore balls while on various cycles and some during pct.

usually happens to me when shutdown begins (shrinkage) and again when they start back up during PCt
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

well it started on like day 2, but since this is my first ph cycle Ive been checking my balls every day like a madman lol...no shrinkage yet, still large and full lol....mmv2 isnt supposed to shut you down too bad though right?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

usually happens to me when shutdown begins (shrinkage) and again when they start back up during PCt
    yep, i hear that commonly, never happens to me though.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

well it started on like day 2, but since this is my first ph cycle Ive been checking my balls every day like a madman lol...no shrinkage yet, still large and full lol....mmv2 isnt supposed to shut you down too bad though right?
    mmv2 never did that to me? You must be super sensitive?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

I wish I could figure it out or figure out how to stop it cause it is very irritating...I also notice that if I take mmv2 with my meal I get hungry not long after Im done eating so thats not a bad thing, well it is if I binge which I did the last few days...all you can eat buffet lol...but I got on the scale this afternoon after eating all morning and Im actually down a pound so thats not too bad...keeping my protein and fats up today and I wont be eating any carbs tonight
    Cool, cool. Keep us posted bro.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%

yep, i hear that commonly, never happens to me though.

Actually i like it because it doesn't really hurt and lets me know when things are starting to kick.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%

Actually i like it because it doesn't really hurt and lets me know when things are starting to kick.
    yea its always good to get signs like that from your body, its actually funny cuz a tell tale sign for me is w/ natty test boosters i get acne, with PH/AAS my acne always clears up, strange but happens every time, right along with the ridiculous pumps, hypertrophy and all the other reasons why PH/AAS are just so damn fun
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%

yea its always good to get signs like that from your body, its actually funny cuz a tell tale sign for me is w/ natty test boosters i get acne, with PH/AAS my acne always clears up, strange but happens every time, right along with the ridiculous pumps, hypertrophy and all the other reasons why PH/AAS are just so damn fun

You know what i'm the same i'm running DTH right now and getting acne I ALWAYS get acne in PCT but hardly ever when i'm "ON"
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

You know what i'm the same i'm running DTH right now and getting acne I ALWAYS get acne in PCT but hardly ever when i'm "ON"
    haha yeah true, PCT is certainly more acne prone for me as well. Although on 100mg's hdrol and mmv2 acne did increase slightly.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What could possibly go wrong?
    By EasyEJL in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. How can I POSSIBLY put on fat with this diet?
    By BBR in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:35 PM