LG Sciences is rolling into NP! Lipotropic Protein, M1D pSARM & more, in stock!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to your feedback, we are now proud to carry the full line of LG Sciences products (Anadraulic State and T-911 are exclusive/unavailable until Mar 31st, when you can expect them to come into NutraPlanet).

To kick off the products, we are featuring an exclusive stack: Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1 By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Products:
For full list, visit Products by LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Methyl Masterdrol V2 (90 Rapid-Release Capsules) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

BC + EAA (389 g) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

SLIN (120 Capsules) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

NO Infuse (8 fl. oz.) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Methyl 1-D XL (135 Capsules) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Lipotropic Protein (5 lb.) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

pSARM (100 Capsules) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Smoking Hot Time-Limited Deal!
Methyl 1-D + Free Liquid Masterdrol By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)[/CENTER]

And like I always say, demand what you want, bang those drums, because we ARE listening. Thank you to everyone who has PMed me their comments/views and requests. It gets things rolling :thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, glad to hear it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a start yeeaaaa budddyyy!!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still no MMv2?

Sigh...
you can get your Liquid Masterdrol from NP though, which is the next best thing. some even prefer it as it hits you faster for an unbeatable preWO jolt.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal!! :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome NP! thanks for bringing this to the store! Now lets beat our drums louder and get mmv2 + Bc+Eaa + T911 + Anadraulic State!!!

Bang bang!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: After some long recon, it turns out Anadraulic State and some other products are a GNC-Exclusive it seems :( Once we are able to pick up the products, I promise you guys you will see them from Nutraplanet, deal?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: After some long recon, it turns out Anadraulic State and some other products are a GNC-Exclusive it seems :( Once we are able to pick up the products, I promise you guys you will see them from Nutraplanet, deal?
You know that works for us Steve! Should be available to you guys after Jan 31st. I could be wrong though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ah awesome man! Thanks for looking into it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Deal! I want AS, T911, BCAA/EAA

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deal! I want AS, T911, BCAA/EAA
the more you guys let them know your interested, the sooner I'm sure they'll bite and stock more and more of our line!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the more you guys let them know your interested, the sooner I'm sure they'll bite and stock more and more of our line!
Correct! Although I have pretty much convinced Darren to pick up your full line, and we're just waiting on the exclusivity contracts on T-911 and AS to end. but you vote with your dollars, and help me from looking dumb when I promise Darren there's demand for LG products :veryhappy:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct! Although I have pretty much convinced Darren to pick up your full line, and we're just waiting on the exclusivity contracts on T-911 and AS to end. but you vote with your dollars, and help me from looking dumb when I promise Darren there's demand for LG products :veryhappy:
How long are these contracts? and why would they just contract to GNC and not everyone and everywebsite? Just curious:veryhappy:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are these contracts? and why would they just contract to GNC and not everyone and everywebsite? Just curious:veryhappy:
LG would be in the best position to answer this, but I believe the contract was for several months. LG Sciences told me other other week that "T-911 and Anadraulic State are exclusive to GNC for a few more months. " A similar contract would be the MusclePharm - bb.com contract.

The reason for the exclusivity is some sort of compensation/benefit to LG, if they wish to disclose what they get in return that's their choice :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG would be in the best position to answer this, but I believe the contract was for several months. LG Sciences told me other other week that "T-911 and Anadraulic State are exclusive to GNC for a few more months. " A similar contract would be the MusclePharm - bb.com contract.

The reason for the exclusivity is some sort of compensation/benefit to LG, if they wish to disclose what they get in return that's their choice :thumbsup:
I could think of a host of reasons why a company would do this. I thought the contract was going to be up at the end of Jan, but like I said before, I could be wrong.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, 3 more months. From the horses mouth. :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Nutra, I understand about Anadraulic State & T911, but don't force me to buy my BC-EAA and MMV2 from someplace else. Then I have to buy other things there so I am not paying for shipping from 2 vendors. DO IT!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established