LG sciences.com is giving away 100 bottles of it's new ANADRAULIC STATE now.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. YAY! More winners!!!

•   

2. any ideal when these will ship?

3. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    any ideal when these will ship?
    Yea, I've been thinkin the same thing.

4. im kind of confused why people aren't all over this? This seems like a pretty big promo!
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    im kind of confused why people aren't all over this? This seems like a pretty big promo!
    On 'other' forums the are going crazy.

6. im not finding any huge uproar over this lol, not even on the company forum. Any news on how soon these ship after the winners address is emailed back? I want this to be my first log, and want to be off my current preworkout supp for a period of time.

7. heck yeah, i just submitted my info. If i get a bottle i'm for sure gonna order some T-911 and dose with it. yes sir.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    im not finding any huge uproar over this lol, not even on the company forum. Any news on how soon these ship after the winners address is emailed back? I want this to be my first log, and want to be off my current preworkout supp for a period of time.
    Uproar over what? Since there are so many products to send out, I'm unsure how long it will take. Our distributor is usually pretty damn quick though.

9. How many winners will be drawn?

10. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    How many winners will be drawn?

11. uproar over the promo, i seen it and almost **** lol. Lg is very respectable and i just figured this thread would have hundreds of posts. These kind of give a ways dont exactly happen everyday, that or ive been missing out big time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    uproar over the promo, i seen it and almost **** lol. Lg is very respectable and i just figured this thread would have hundreds of posts. These kind of give a ways dont exactly happen everyday, that or ive been missing out big time.
    haha yeah I agree, although there have been a huge amount of aplicants on our site, so I think it's more a case of people seeing this promo and simply applying and not posting about it, maybe so less other people apply.

13. Quote Originally Posted by chops411 View Post
    In!
    is that Lee Priest in you avi?

14. haha yea that does sound like the american thing to do :P, ive been telling the whole gym though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome! I hope I'm a winner.

16. so do u just sign up for the mailing list or what? i Added my email but that's all i see i could do on there am i missing somethign?

17. Just received my winnings yesterday!

18. the actual product sandpig?

19. Do you not announce the winners, Just send the winnings?

20. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Do you not announce the winners, Just send the winnings?
    There is a confirmation email you get in your inbox from "Warren". This was in January, so I believe it is now over.

21. I'm not a winner, just a weenie

22. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    the actual product sandpig?
    Yes!

23. im still waiting on mine very very very patiently lol, i sent my response to
    warren on the 26th, anyone from lg willing to help me with this?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    im still waiting on mine very very very patiently lol, i sent my response to
    warren on the 26th, anyone from lg willing to help me with this?
    Send me a PM and I will sort this for you man
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  4. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 03:35 PM
  5. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM