T-911 pct

  1. T-911 pct


    I was wondering if t-911 is good enough as a standalone for pct.


  2. not a standalone by any means, but a great PCT tool.
    •   
       


  3. I was under the impression this could be used for PCT..., but depends what your coming off of to.
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    and your dose. I think at 4 a day it could be used for a halo cycle successfully
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

  6. i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't use it as a stand alone for any thing harsh. Should be suitable for fairly mild PH/PS as a stand alone PCT.

    Thats what I thought,, Milds yes, live killers NO, lol

  8. well in that case, yeah i think it could be used, but not an AAS cycle by any means

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    i will be coming off a six week mmv2 epi pulse cycle i ran the mmv2 every day
    No reason why you couldn't run the T-911 with some sort of cort blocker. You may up the dosage of the T-911 a bit though. You should log that PCT if you do it!

  10. i think im a run t911 the way it says and run a bottle of fornadrol for the first 20days and use as on workout days my boys dont really feel shut at all
    •   
       


  11. t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

    Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    t911 will work BEST with NOLVA,

    Diadzein has been shown in a few studies to compliment tamoxifen with regaurds to breast cancer treatment.
    listen to this guy ^ I dont believe t-911 is by any means powerful enough to be used as a standalone pct...if so you would prob have to buy like 3 bottles and up the dosage a huge amount lol

  13. I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.

  14. o have clomid ima run that as well

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I used T911 at 3 per day for 2 weeks then 2 per day for 2 weeks for my hdrol PCT. Got impressive gains even in PCT and felt great. Always have a SERM on hand though JUST in case.
    great feedback craig
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    great feedback craig
    WORD! I was trying to remember exactly who did this!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in