Mass Nutrition?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this site affiliated with you guys at all? Just curious why you would have another site offering rock bottom deals on your products? I.e.......... M1-D + I-gh-1 for 35$, do you now if LG's site will match these or mix match? I basically need 2 bottles of I-gh-1, 2- MMV2, and 1- M1-D, DO you think LG's site will work something out?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Is this site affiliated with you guys at all? Just curious why you would have another site offering rock bottom deals on your products? I.e.......... M1-D + I-gh-1 for 35$, do you now if LG's site will match these or mix match? I basically need 2 bottles of I-gh-1, 2- MMV2, and 1- M1-D, DO you think LG's site will work something out?
This site is affiliated with us some what in regards to nutraplanet.com being a board sponsor and also selling LG stuff, the problem is Nutra doesn't sell ALL our stuff or even half so people have to look else where, which is a shame.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This site is affiliated with us some what in regards to nutraplanet.com being a board sponsor and also selling LG stuff, the problem is Nutra doesn't sell ALL our stuff or even half so people have to look else where, which is a shame.
Yea went to Nutraplanet.com to see what they had, but your right , it seems like its slim pickings. So let me ask you then, Sence LG is affiliated with them, not sure to what extent, will LG do the same pricing? I just ask because I have placed many orders thru the site and always been satisfied with the serivce, Im one of those dudes that dont like change...but am up to it though...lol Just thought I'd ask What the site does when questions like this come up?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if the LG site will price match with nutraplanet?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NP doesnt carry any of the stuff i need, lol Strange thing, Most popular items and they dont carry them..:think:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure...sounds like mass might be having a sale, which in that case I don't think LG would match it.
hummm... ok , Just thought it was strange, go to LG's site its a huge banner on there page "LG's" super savings. you click it it goes to mass Nutrition.. I had to take a double take , I was like this isnt LG's site, lol Thats why I asked

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hummm... ok , Just thought it was strange, go to LG's site its a huge banner on there page "LG's" super savings. you click it it goes to mass Nutrition.. I had to take a double take , I was like this isnt LG's site, lol Thats why I asked
Maybe give the guys at LG an email and see what they might do?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe give the guys at LG an email and see what they might do?
Yea I mean what’s the worst they say, no...lol I just don’t understand why they would divert business to anther site that’s all, lol.. Ive seen stranger things though! Thanks for the fast replys on this bro!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yea I mean what’s the worst they say, no...lol I just don’t understand why they would divert business to anther site that’s all, lol.. Ive seen stranger things though! Thanks for the fast replys on this bro!
No problem man, yeah the worst they can say is no. I'm pretty sure they will look after you, they are good like that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem man, yeah the worst they can say is no. I'm pretty sure they will look after you, they are good like that.
I just sent an email out, so I'll let you know what comes of this for future ref..:thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally have tried to order from MN many times and cannot do so. There is always some payment error etc. They do have ridiculous sales every month though. This seems to be part of that as I have received a newsletter saying so. :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well still no response, Maybe there out for a long holiday break! lol...
they possibly are. I get back from holiday the day after tomorrow so I will check in with you again and see how you are getting on with it :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hummm I guess no one there responds to emails..:lol: Sent like 3-4.. Oh well..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll try... Yea man makes no sence I sent a few from my Yahoo email, then I thought you know what, maybe yahoo dont go through to them, so I sent from my home email aswell. So I Dont know dude.. Very strange if you ask me.. We'll see what happens...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll try... Yea man makes no sence I sent a few from my Yahoo email, then I thought you know what, maybe yahoo dont go through to them, so I sent from my home email aswell. So I Dont know dude.. Very strange if you ask me.. We'll see what happens...
Yeah usually their customer service is top notch. Send him a PM and also let me know tomorrow what has happend :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah usually their customer service is top notch. Send him a PM and also let me know tomorrow what has happend :)
Alright then, Im at work right now...:lol: I'll do it when I get home from the gym in a few hours, Ill be sure to let you know..Im just thinking something maybe have gotten over looked for a few days with the holidays or what not, **** happens..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I’ve been talk to LG today, and he made me one sweet deal..! better then the am50 code :), LG takes care of their customers, So craig consider this taken care of of..:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well, I’ve been talk to LG today, and he made me one sweet deal..! better then the am50 code :), LG takes care of their customers, So craig consider this taken care of of..:)
I thought this would happen, haha PM me and let me know what happend.