MMV2 & Cutting supp?
- 12-21-2008, 03:35 PM
- 5'7" 172 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 12-22-2008, 01:30 PM
- 12-22-2008, 06:09 PM
You will be fine with most any fat burner, whether a stim based product or something stim free like DCP.
I would try to make sure your fat burner does not have any additional yohimbine, but if you tolerate yohimbine exceptionally well then go for it as MMv2 only has 1mg Y per serving and I know many people who use proucts that go as high as 9mg/day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NJeagle69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:58 PM
- By carib102 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 112Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM
- By warnerve in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 72Last Post: 02-18-2009, 12:32 PM
- By lindo in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:53 PM
- By grazidi in forum LG SciencesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:55 PM