Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric was kind enough to send me a couple of bottles of LipoBURN to try. Started using 23 October, and finished yesterday...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/8563/Lipo_Burn-1_large.jpg

* Decrease cellulite
* Burn subcutaneous fat, even at rest
* Lower cortisol
* Spot reduce fat loss

LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipoBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips, buttocks and thighs and may increase the fat burning power of each workout.

*product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise

Feel: 7/10. LipoBURN is non-greasy to put on, but once on makes the skin feel a little like I've got sunscreen on. I certainly didn't feel anything like an 'icy wind' over my body, like I did with the Napalm.

Spreadability: 7/10. LipoBURN spreads over the skin and mixes into it very easily. However, the last few days of each bottle, it did NOT rub IN very well, but left a white residue that had to be rubbed vigorously with my body moistorizer to get it in properly.

Decrease Cellulite: 8/10. I don't have a lot of cellulite to lose. However, there WAS a noticeable difference in LOSS of it on my hamstrings over the period that I used LipoBURN.

Spot Reduce Fat Loss: 7/10. Over the time that I have been using LipoBURN, my chest, deltoids, arms, and midsection are the areas where fat loss is most NOTICEABLE on observation (Note that I didn't wash my hands between LipoBURN and moistorizer application, which may have had some effect on upper body). Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-LipoBURN indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over: Pre: body composition -12.8% BF, triceps - 10.3mm, subscapular - 7.8mm, biceps - 6.9mm, iliac crest - 20.2mm, supraspinale - 8.6mm, abdominal - 15.0mm, front thigh - 9.7mm, medial calf - 8.4mm; post: body composition - 10% BF (-2.8% BF), triceps - 6.0mm (-4.3mm), subscapular - 7.0mm (-0.8mm), biceps - 2.5mm (-4.4mm), iliac crest - 6.5mm (-13.7mm), supraspinale - 6.0mm (-6.6mm), abdominal - 10.5mm (-5.5mm), front thigh - 7.0mm (-2.7mm), medial calf - 5.0mm (-3.4mm); with the most fat loss occurring from my iliac crest (but it was also the area where I had the most BF to begin with). I also lost in total 3cm, 8cm, and 3cm, from my waist, hips/gluteals, and thighs (1 cm distal from the gluteal line) repectively, from beginning to end of my run of LipoBURN. These results cannot be solely attributed to the LipoBURN, though, as I was using both Hot-Rox Extreme and Lean Xtreme at the same time; all of which would have had a MULTIfactoral effect on my body composition.

Lower Cortisol: N/A. Midsection has gotten flatter since using this, but cannot attribute that solely to LipoBURN (as mentioned, I was also using Lean Xtreme).

Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it).

Overall: 7.5/10. "Product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise." My diet is not always 100%, and training has been a struggle to get it done. However, given what my diet has been like, and what I consider to be lack of training, the LipoBURN actually did pretty well, with me losing on average 0.4% BF per week (0.1% BF less than one would EXPECT to lose with ONLY diet (but the CORRECT diet, and NOT binging as I do) and training) over the 7 weeks that the LipoBURN lasted.

Would I use it again? If I had only 1-2% bodyfat left to lose, and my DIET was absolutely 100% correct.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product. I would recommend making sure that the key component to fat loss - DIET - was targeted at fat loss, and that training was structured appropriately, before I would even consider recommending a fat loss supplement/product (and unless you're relatively lean to begin with and just want to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all). But, in saying that, if diet and exercise are right, then just that little something extra can be recommended.

This review is also available in my thread (post #599) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-20.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111598-rosie-s-review.html.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that was a hell of a review.

Nice work, Rosie! :clap2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that was a hell of a review.

Nice work, Rosie! :clap2:
Thanks, John.

I'm going to compare it to Napalm (yep, Sean finally got around to sending me the one of mine he had). Even though the Napalm bottle is only half as big as a LipoBURN one, and it will only last 1/4 as long (but hopefully more than the 10 days of the last one I used), will see what happens.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very very nice review Rosie!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for another amazing, in depth review. I havent tried this one yet, but it looks very promising, and I hear unlike lipo ultra/napalm there is no water retention with lipoburn!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I might have to try this on my fat belly :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very very nice review Rosie!
Thanks for another amazing, in depth review. I havent tried this one yet, but it looks very promising, and I hear unlike lipo ultra/napalm there is no water retention with lipoburn!
No worries, guys :)

Yes, there was no water retention (which was great, considering wasn't using NeoVar Recomped after cheating). It's a good product.

I might have to try this on my fat belly :p
Yes, sweets, you're just so fat. Pleeeaseee :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! You still owe me feedback on the book. Very cool that you were disciplined enough to log everything! I am impressed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review! You still owe me feedback on the book. Very cool that you were disciplined enough to log everything! I am impressed.
No worries.

Yes, I am still getting to that.

If you've read my logs, you'll know that I always log everything.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really an intimidating person :p

Hey, you're not running your 12-week Transformation Contest over here?
Nah, I run lots of log stuff here, keeping that for bb for now.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.