T-911 Solo Observations

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking T-911 today and will be giving my observations of it, hopefully on a daily basis.
T-911: 1 tablet/150mg
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid
Resveratrol
Yohimbine
Luteolin
I will take 2 e/d first week and possibly bump it to 3 next week. First dose this morning. It starts out like a sweet tart at first and then gets a little bitter from there. Took about 2 minutes to disolve completely. Felt a slight numbing in my mouth. This is the weekend and I don't workout. I am older(49) and need more rest than you young guns. Being that, I am looking forward to the AI aspect of this run. Will hit legs on Monday and will see if 2 days dosing has an impact there.
All the best...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Can't wait for the updates so we can see how you respond to this amazing product! You won't be disappointed bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah,it goes quickly in my mouth. Maybe I'm just salivating so much with anticipation!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started taking T-911 today and will be giving my observations of it, hopefully on a daily basis.
T-911: 1 tablet/150mg
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid
Resveratrol
Yohimbine
Luteolin
I will take 2 e/d first week and possibly bump it to 3 next week. First dose this morning. It starts out like a sweet tart at first and then gets a little bitter from there. Took about 2 minutes to disolve completely. Felt a slight numbing in my mouth. This is the weekend and I don't workout. I am older(49) and need more rest than you young guns. Being that, I am looking forward to the AI aspect of this run. Will hit legs on Monday and will see if 2 days dosing has an impact there.
All the best...
I am excited to see how you feel on it...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see a 'oldie' running this :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second day dosing in and the overall feelings are a better mood and a slightly tighter muscular feeling. Tomorrow will be legs and a better time to see anything. I don't remember if taking it before workout was recommended or beneficial. I will give it a go.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
glad you like the name LS!! best show ever!!!

-back on topic, preworkout is recomended! cant wait to read your results!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
T-911 LEG DAY TODAY! Cant wait to hear your thoughts taking it with your workout!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, another T-911 thread i can catch. So far it looks like a solid compound to me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, another T-911 thread i can catch. So far it looks like a solid compound to me.
Yeah the more logs the better. I am confident every log will be positive on this stuff :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3:
Appetite has increased. Woke up at 3 am hungry as bear. Have not done that in forever. Canned a shake/pb combo and nodded back off 'til 6:30. Took 2 again today, 2nd dose half hour before w/o. I personally do not get a stim effect from this so that won't apply here. I powered through my leg routine with a purpose today. BB squat finish: 280X20!! Pleased to say the least. Chest/shoulders on Wednesday.

PS: Thanks guys for dropping in :~P

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry 'bout that. I go with higher reps because of my age. Can't do the real heavy sets anymore. It still gets the job done tho.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Appetite has increased. Woke up at 3 am hungry as bear. Have not done that in forever. Canned a shake/pb combo and nodded back off 'til 6:30. Took 2 again today, 2nd dose half hour before w/o. I personally do not get a stim effect from this so that won't apply here. I powered through my leg routine with a purpose today. BB squat finish: 280X20!! Pleased to say the least. Chest/shoulders on Wednesday.

PS: Thanks guys for dropping in :~P
I also found T911 made me sooo hungry!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry 'bout that. I go with higher reps because of my age. Can't do the real heavy sets anymore. It still gets the job done tho.
280's a darn respectable amount of weight to moving, especially for 20reps! Nobody in my gym close to your age could come even close to that! Shoot, I'd have real trouble doing that!
I think I could pull it off with the "breathing squats" method, but that would still be a long, hellish set.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is something that you dread the whole weekend knowing Mondays are leg days. When you get it done...pure satisfaction. Resolve, have you noticed any joint drying? I have a very bad lower back that has begun to act up. I do not know if it is the coincidence of starting T-911 and a heavy dead lift on Friday. We will see as the week progresses.

brahmabull

Awards
Hey azmidlyf, I'm taking t-911 too. I'm using this along with DHEA and a bunch of other support supplements as part of my PCT. I'm on day 2 and today will be my first using it on a lifting day. Yesterday was cardio but, what i've notice is the numbing feeling after its dissolved. This stuff does dissolve extremely well in comparison to other sublingual tablets I've tried in the past. Some tablets I've taken turn to mush or paste after it's been under my tongue for a few minutes. This stuff, however, dissolves really clean and no residue is left in your mouth.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
280x20 puts me to shame as well. I just recently noticed that my form was slipping on BB squats so I backed off the heavy sets for a while until I get the old form where it needs to be.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, surprised you dont feel a stim effect, doesnt the t-911 have yohimbe in it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still getting used to the taste and numbing when it disolves. Nothing bad but..different. Yes there is Yohimbine but I don't know the amount. I might not respond to Y. My appetite has cranked up two fold. And let me tell you, I like to eat!!
Note: Took first dose of day on an empty stomach just to see if difference occurs...none to report.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
This thread is interesting. I was planning on running a T booster cycle after Christmas and was not sure which to try. I have used T boosters in the past and the ones that seemed to work the best made me so hungry that I wanted to eat the bung hole out of a bear.

So far I like what I have seen on this T-911.

Keep the info coming.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final note for today: I am usually pretty hobbled after my leg days but it was not as bad today. I know it is only day 3 but I feel a better recovery then usual. Chest/shoulders tomorrow!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed big dawg. 280x20? Who does that?! That's the kind of torture I would expect TG would subject himself to! Holy cow man. I'd probably PWN myself if I tried that... I'd probably eat the rack somewhere in the teens.

You gonna post before and afters? (no homo)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome G. I just do the widowmakers for squats now because I always seem to tweak something when I go heavy and low rep. Goal is to get to 315X20. As for the photos...maybe an after, I don't know.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Welcome G. I just do the widowmakers for squats now because I always seem to tweak something when I go heavy and low rep. Goal is to get to 315X20. As for the photos...maybe an after, I don't know.
Holy crap 315 for 20... that's freakin brutal.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully I will find out :~P

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes I do :~p
Day 5: Chest/Shoulders
First dose T-911 half hour before w/o. I think the alpha is creeping up now. Felt like raped ape today. Incline Chest(DC): 205-16(9-4-4)/Inc Flys DB 50-15. Felt good and in control the whole time. Chest is a week point for me. I have really bad shoulders...can not even do flat,decline, or dips. You learn to work around it I guess.
Shoulders: BB press(DC): 195-15(9-3-3) strip weight 135-18. Damn I wanted 20!! Side Laterals: DB 45-20 drop to 25-20. Shoulders were full now.
Traps: DB(DC) 95-29(15-7-7)
Notes: Only day 5 and I am getting results! I had a pump today for the first time in I can't tell you how long. My 17 yr old is starting to ask some questions...heh heh. Second dose later today..love these Growtarts!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean there is a chink in the armor?? Gee, let me think...weak at laterals and huge with everything else! I'll take that in a heart beat. Really starting to like the T and it's only day 5.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. The 45s are f*cking heavy when you start doing lateral raises. I honestly get a better pump with lower weights with that exercise. I cheat too much with my traps if I go heavier than 30lbs... and what is the point of doing the exercise if you aren't even targeting your muscles correctly?

You have quite the quick growing log AZ... Props brotha.

BTW, my band is cruising out to AZ in march for a 3 show weekend... not sure if we are gonna be near you, but we are playing in Tempe, Flagstaff, and one more city that we haven't booked yet... not sure if its gonna be Phoenix or Scottsdale... anyway... I'll let you know more about it when the time gets closer.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. Scottsdale or Tempe works for me. Look forward to it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6:
Off day today. I really think the recovery is fantastic with T-911. I am usually smoked the day after...I actually feel like hitting the weights today!! I'll wait until tomorrow and kill my Triceps and Back. Mood and appetite are also elevated. Til tomorrow..

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Off day today. I really think the recovery is fantastic with T-911. I am usually smoked the day after...I actually feel like hitting the weights today!! I'll wait until tomorrow and kill my Triceps and Back. Mood and appetite are also elevated. Til tomorrow..

Awesome! Just make sure you eat everything you can get your hands on!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am!! There is a huge tray of Christmas cookies taunting me....muuuuuussst nnnoooot brrrrreaaaak.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am!! There is a huge tray of Christmas cookies taunting me....muuuuuussst nnnoooot brrrrreaaaak.
Dude, my girlfriend is bought a goddamn box of See's candy... and I work from home.

I feel your pain... I want to throw them away just so I don't look at them... if I eat one it's gonna be like pringles, I'm gonna pop and not stop.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baked goods are my weakness. My 5 and 17 yr olds will get rid of them for me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great log! I enjoy following it, Were you posting pre/after pics? I got my hands on a bottle tonight compliments of my bro at GNC..hehehehe I waiting on my pSarm to arrive so I can log it..... asfar as your squats go thats sick, I would shoot a perjectile out of my A$$ if i did that! Great job so far AZ..

~LG33~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Lifter! You will love T-911. The recovery aspect of it has been a big plus for me. As far as the kodak moment...I'm not ready for prime time. On another note, Back and triceps later today...booyah!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lifter! You will love T-911. The recovery aspect of it has been a big plus for me. As far as the kodak moment...I'm not ready for prime time. On another note, Back and triceps later today...booyah!!
6' 215lbs is a good number though. BF a little high I am guessing? Be cool to see some before and after pics. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My BF is not horrible right now. I am trying to put weight on so I am not as lean as I would like. This is more about adding size and strength for me. When I do a recomp we will do the glossy.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far. I am looking forward to coming off to see how this t-911 works.