Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craig gave me a serving to try on Wednesday. Which I used in my post-training meal...

What is it?

* Polyphenols—burn fat by increasing mitochondria energy production
* Higher BCAA and Glutamine levels per 100g
* Lower Fat and Zero Cholesterol
* Lower Carbohydrate
* Zero Lactose means ZERO BLOAT!
* Improved Nutrient Profile
* Mixes Instantly
For more information see LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements.

Formula: 7.5/10. I actually like the formula, for the most part (not a fan of the soybean oil, corn syrup solids, artificial sweetener, etc.). It's great for post-training, though.

Smell: 7.5/10. Smell was fine; a bit like nuts and seeds.

Taste: 9/10. I had the Vanilla flavour. It tasted a little bit like hempseed oil, only not as strong. It left an aftertaste like that of sunflower seeds, which was actually rather pleasant.

Mixibility: 10/10. I had my serving of Lipotropic Protein with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. The Lipotropic Protein had quite a thick, 'grainy' texture. It was not, however, unpleasant, or an issue.

Increasing Muscle Mass: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein aids in muscle mass gains.

Fat Loss: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein helps with fat loss.

Overall: 8.5/10.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would like to use a full tub at some stage, just to see what happens re body composition.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in my thread (post #586) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-20.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111375-rosie-s-mini.html.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOT! Great review! Really glad to hear that you enjoyed the sample! Thank you for taking the time to write this up! It is appreciated very much!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review!...
WOOT! Great review! Really glad to hear that you enjoyed the sample! Thank you for taking the time to write this up! It is appreciated very much!
No worries, guys. Always good to let others know how different products affect different individuals (and to let the Board have a FEMALE perspective on things) :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. 9/10 is a good score on flavour no doubt. I was worried about it a bit, but I hear they're doing an upgrade pretty soon, and I'll probably give the new batch a go.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. 9/10 is a good score on flavour no doubt. I was worried about it a bit, but I hear they're doing an upgrade pretty soon, and I'll probably give the new batch a go.
I hope everyone does!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries, guys. Always good to let others know how different products affect different individuals (and to let the Board have a FEMALE perspective on things) :D
You're right! Ladies workout too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, most people complain about the taste, but I like it! (Besides, not all the quality supplements, or supplements that produce results, tast nice).

You're right! Ladies workout too!
True. Although there IS a DIFFERENCE between 'training' and 'working out' (I do the former).

And it's always good to 'compare' how a female responds to a product (although protein is probably not the best example; maybe like a testosterone booster) as opposed to a male.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it Rosie, Lipotropic Protein seems to be gaining popularity pretty rapidly.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, most people complain about the taste, but I like it! (Besides, not all the quality supplements, or supplements that produce results, tast nice).
Yeah, I am sure you have seen that we are enhancing the flavor as well as releasing different versions!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it Rosie, Lipotropic Protein seems to be gaining popularity pretty rapidly.
Yep, well when you find a good protein supplement, it's always good to use it above others. I've been using the same protein (Leppin Sport Pro 4) for years (with others thrown in when it wasn't available or I ran out and needed some before I could get more), simply because it fits my needs (and it's the best tasting protein around, IMO).

Yeah, I am sure you have seen that we are enhancing the flavor as well as releasing different versions!
I didn't mind the flavour...But will be good to see what Eric comes up with :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eric will no doubt make this fantastic, do you mind posting this on bb.com.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Guejsn your ahead of the game!!

Great review great to hear you like the protein!!

Status
Not open for further replies.