How many tabs come in a bottle of 911

1. How many tabs come in a bottle of 911

couldn't find it on the website sorry

2. He speaks the truth!

75 tabs of sublingual goodness!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. so one bottle is good enough for my PCT. 3 a day for 25 days. (not my whole pct)

4. Do you roll right out doing 3 e/d or go 2 to assess reaction?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. I would start with 2 then after 2 weeks up it to 3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I would start with 2 then after 2 weeks up it to 3.
    oh great then for sure it will last me over 2 weeks one bottle

7. So 2 weeks at 2 e/d is recommended, not just 1 week. Cool, I get mine Friday.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So 2 weeks at 2 e/d is recommended, not just 1 week. Cool, I get mine Friday.
    You could go up after week 1 if you want but at 2 tabs its pretty potent, so why go higher if there's no need to? Ya know?

9. Agree. I'm not from the "More is better" school.

10. one tab last me all day... this stuff is great,,the only thing i dont like is the yohim.

11. What does the Yohimbe do that you don't like?

12. I'm using t-911 and i've worked it out to take 3 on my workout days on 2 on my nontraining days.

13. I googled the ingredient androsterone and it lead me to a bunch of sites that use this ingredient as a pheremone. It cracked me up. So, guess we're all gonna get lucky during our PCT with t-911.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    I googled the ingredient androsterone and it lead me to a bunch of sites that use this ingredient as a pheremone. It cracked me up. So, guess we're all gonna get lucky during our PCT with t-911.
    I know i am

15. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    I googled the ingredient androsterone and it lead me to a bunch of sites that use this ingredient as a pheremone. It cracked me up. So, guess we're all gonna get lucky during our PCT with t-911.
    NICE!!! Nothing wrong with getting lucky!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  2. Red DTH tabs in clear bottle ?
    By Krashroute in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. Stryder, How many tabs in Pheradrol bottle?
    By Old Poser in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:11 PM