*NEW* LG Protein Supreme - New Flavors

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, since we have some people that like the 13g of carbs in Syntha 6 and other proteins, we are going to do a Supreme series and a Spartan series...

Spartan: Current Flavors (improved) still near zero carbs and near zero fat

Supreme: New Choc and Vanilla with ~5-7g of carbs and under 4g of fat

Happy?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds nice...I think when it comes to proteins you just cant please everyone..

No matter how one might complain about the taste theres 100ways to mask it .... Im giving a shot when Im out:thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have a timeframe on this?

W

wjb33

Awards
YEAH Buddday...

When is this going to happen? cause im in!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, let us know when this is closer to being released so I can share it with the dudes at bb.

also, will these still be gemma based, or from milk based sources?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a Spartan all the way :D And I'll be a happy one if those flavour improvements really step it up, although I have had several proteins that scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Also interested in the ETA, and I can get Darren to pick up the new ones when they're ready.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Early January...

All our protein is going to be Gemma based...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Variety is the spice of life!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome!!

The names are great!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump-Love the sounds of a whole line of gemma based proteins!The names are cool too.Hopefully these go up quick at the planet.Looks awesome Eric

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump-Love the sounds of a whole line of gemma based proteins!The names are cool too.Hopefully these go up quick at the planet.Looks awesome Eric
As long as plenty of people are making requests, Steve says he will have no problem making them aware!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys just demand it and it will happend :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I like the flavors a lot as they are now - a "step up" is gonna make them absolutely amazing!
agreed, it would be damn hard to improve on the vanilla especially. However, knowing Eric it can, and will, be done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed, it would be damn hard to improve on the vanilla especially. However, knowing Eric it can, and will, be done!
No doubt about that bro!!! Eric is the man with the plan! :bb3:

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe with the Supreme version, since it might be the easiest, we could see some new flavors arrive-as I'm sure the whole series will be a huge hit.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually prefer the flavor of the chocolate, but I'm finding the vanilla is incredibly versatile.

I've been making pancakes with it and some oatmeal instead of flour and they're turning out delicious. I used to do that with whey too, but whey always made 'em very spongy and less palatable.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump..just to check..is the lipotropic out now being discontinued for the new 2, or is it staying in addition to Spartan and Supreme?And have any of the reps gotten to try any of the new flavors from either one?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bump..just to check..is the lipotropic out now being discontinued for the new 2, or is it staying in addition to Spartan and Supreme?And have any of the reps gotten to try any of the new flavors from either one?
I havn't had the pleasure yet :p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My understanding is that the Spartan version is just the improved flavor version of the original Lipotropic protein. Which, supposedly should be in around the end of January!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that the Spartan version is just the improved flavor version of the original Lipotropic protein. Which, supposedly should be in around the end of January!
Correct, and the Supreme Series will have a small amount of carbs and fats added along with a premium level of flavoring and taste.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Cool-thanks Resolve.Lookin forward to some Supreme!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great! Two choices is way better than one... and the extra carbs don't hurt when you are packing the pounds on with the new formula. If you want any suggestions... I've always been a pretty big fan of the "mocha" flavored proteins. ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great! Two choices is way better than one... and the extra carbs don't hurt when you are packing the pounds on with the new formula. If you want any suggestions... I've always been a pretty big fan of the "mocha" flavored proteins. ;)
suggestions are always welcome, I know currently a peanut butter and strawberry kiwi have been discussed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
suggestions are always welcome, I know currently a peanut butter and strawberry kiwi have been discussed.
Let me guess, the strawberry kiwi was Craig's idea. :lol:

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
With the Supreme series having some fat/carbs, I'm guessin it'll be easier to make the PB, or other new flavors with it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the Supreme series having some fat/carbs, I'm guessin it'll be easier to make the PB, or other new flavors with it.
i would certainly assume so, and know many of us cant wait for the pb flavor or the strawberry kiwi

As a customer of syntha-6 I cant wait to taste our answer to it (albeit ours will still have a superior profile, meaning slightly less carbs and fats, as well as the far superior and very easing digesting protein source)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would certainly assume so, and know many of us cant wait for the pb flavor or the strawberry kiwi

As a customer of syntha-6 I cant wait to taste our answer to it (albeit ours will still have a superior profile, meaning slightly less carbs and fats, as well as the far superior and very easing digesting protein source)
I would rather a pb shake taste a little less sweet than what is currently on the market for that particular flavor.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rather a pb shake taste a little less sweet than what is currently on the market for that particular flavor.
yea that certainly could be preferable.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea that certainly could be preferable.
It's almost like they just can't get it right and the only answer is more sugar? We should be able to do something better than that for sure!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on how these flavo(u)rs are coming along? I'm going to try and get MMV2, Slin , T911 & AS @ NP for you guys, and I want to know how the flavours turn out. We have lots of protein (understatement?) however we don't have much in the way of gemma.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First update... we tried the Vanilla with a little more fats (MCT powdered and Canola powdered). Taste was amazing. Mouth feel was unbelievable. Just need to tweak the sweetener and we are there. We took the fat content all the way to 18g like muscle milk and it was just too much for me. I think 6g is perfect, but up to 10g was great...was like drinking a REAL milk shake. That was still with less than 1g carbs. We are going to try a few new sweeteners and see how it goes.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First update... we tried the Vanilla with a little more fats (MCT powdered and Canola powdered). Taste was amazing. Mouth feel was unbelievable. Just need to tweak the sweetener and we are there. We took the fat content all the way to 18g like muscle milk and it was just too much for me. I think 6g is perfect, but up to 10g was great...was like drinking a REAL milk shake. That was still with less than 1g carbs. We are going to try a few new sweeteners and see how it goes.
Glad to hear the reformulation is going well!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!Hopefully all rest goes good and these get here soon.When are going to test the new flavored Spartan version?Since I'm guessing the above mentioned is the Supreme version

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait until we can make this available to everyone!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spartan Chocolate is going into this current run. Way better tasting! Next version is going to have a new label with the SPARTAN designation on it and hopefully more flavor enhancements.

Supreme is coming in a few months, but just as a 2.2lb to start.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spartan Chocolate is going into this current run. Way better tasting! Next version is going to have a new label with the SPARTAN designation on it and hopefully more flavor enhancements.

Nice! Great stuff E!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts about the new stevia extract(truvia). The taste is amazing with no bitterness.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts about the new stevia extract(truvia). The taste is amazing with no bitterness.
I didn't find the stevia to be bitter as much as I found it overpowering. I like the taste of our protein, I just add a little more water to it to calm down the sweetness.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I just like the idea of a natural sweetner used vs. the traditional artificial's used in protein powders. I was impressed on how much better the truvia tastes then regular stevia sweetener.

P.S. I like your protein too :food:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just like the idea of a natural sweetner used vs. the traditional artificial's used in protein powders. I was impressed on how much better the truvia tastes then regular stevia sweetener.

P.S. I like your protein too :food:
I would definitely like to see it tested. I am always up for something away from the standard. Or so it seems it is the standard. Good info none the less!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Are you looking at maybe March then for the Supreme(fat/carb)version?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know an exact date, but E has been testing this stuff like crazy! Expect it to arrive sooner than later!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know it's only been a few days, but any more kind of an ETA for the Supreme Version?Can't wait to grab some, especially after that initial review