pSarm - Delivering you results for FREE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
pSarm Loggers Wanted!

Thats right! LG Sciences is offering 6 lucky people here at AM the chance to receive a bottle of FREE Psarm in return for a written log to be kept here on AM.

pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolics. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective.

6 people will be chosen by the team here at LG, so get your applications in, as now is the time to test out a product that some of you might not have had the chance or thought of running yet.

Also the formulation has changed slightly with the Yohimbine being reduced to 1mg per cap, so that should help with those that have issues running products with this included.

Tell us the Following:
Training Goals:
Why you would be a good person to test this out:
Training split:
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes/No

And any other information that might make you the right person for the job :)

Get those applications in and good luck to all.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
Years training: 3
Training Goals:Gain size, strength and speed
Good to test it out because I'm broke and I can't afford any more supplements!
Training split: 6-on (two days are judo), 1-off
Able to keep before and after photos: Yes

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Years training: 12
Training Goals:strength and body recompe
Good to test it out because I have a bottle of formestine xtreme sitting here begging to be stacked with psarm in pct
Training split: 3on 1 off repeat
Able to keep before and after photos: no

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Years training: 6
Training Goals: strength/power
Why you would be a good person to test this out: because im a very dedicated and hard working person and i will do my best to give a staight forward review and i like most of the products lg offers.
Training split: smolov 5on2off
Able to keep before and after photos:Yes

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Years training:9
Training Goals:bulking

Why you would be a good person to test this out:at 144 i have along way to go to meet my goal and due to whats in this product this would make a great pct item for me i think combined with a killer diet and workout plan and focused no bs training results will be insane because nobody wants this more than me and if i'm picked my log will show it.

Training split:workout days---tues,thrs,sun,,-----chest,back,abs,legs,
bench press

dumbell flys

mil press

dumbell rows

squats

deadlift

dumbell curl

rest days monday,wed,fri,sat

Able to keep before and after photos:Yes i'm looking forward to this part as the results would be down right scary

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Name: Ari
Years training: 4
Trains goals:Gain muscle/burn fat. With gaining muscle presiding over losing fat.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I have tried both Diesel Test Hardcore,Nos Ether,Hyperdrol X2; all osthol containing products. However i haven't tried an othsol supplement byiitself. I know that osthol is a potent PDE5 inhibitor. All the other ingredients seem to support synergism with the main mover,osthol. This product is the premium osthol plus product on the market would bring me premium test boost and pumps.
Secondly i have experience in Non-Hormonal Anabolics, and I could relate my experiences to pSarm.
Training Split: Change it often, usually every other day though.
(biceps/back,triceps/chest shoulders/legs.)
Before and After Pictures:Yes, I am getting a camera soon hopefully.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see so many applications so quick, keep them coming in guys, there are 6 spots up for grabs!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see so many applications so quick, keep them coming in guys, there are 6 spots up for grabs!
so u said u lowered the yohimbe,how much was it before.
None of the other formula changed right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
so u said u lowered the yohimbe,how much was it before.
None of the other formula changed right?
Not sure what the dosage used to be per cap, but some people are very sensitive to it so we noted that and lowered the amount. Rest of the formula stayed the same.

:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it was 2mg per cap before, now its 1mg.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice move, guys! A pSARM log should be nice to see.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:whip:Improvements on an already kick ass product!!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Years training: 3
Training Goals:gain LBM and drop some BF in the process
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I've become overly obsessed with training and diet, I workout hard and would love to keep my first log :).And I plan on picking up MMv2 and this would fit in nicely.
Training split: 6 Days a week, sun-chest, mon-back, tues-legs, wed- arms, thur off, fri-shoulders, sat-1 1/2 cardio.

changes like every 2-3 weeks though I get bored easily.
Able to keep before and after photos: Yea

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards

Years training: 6

Training Goals: I am trying to get as wet of gains while I bulk
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I've been lifting for many years and I am in the USMC. I am dedicated to everything I do and I am a gym rat. New to anabolicminds but def not new to bodybuilding, anabolic supplements, etc.

Training split: 5 Days a week
Chest & Abs
Cardio & Back
Shoulders & Abs
Bis & Tris
Quads, Hams, Calves & Abs

Right now I am lifting very intense and eating enough carbs/protein to keep myself in an anabolic state. I am 216 lbs at about 14 % body fat. I am usually at a lower BF but I am bulk. Looking to enter an amateur contest in 09 and keep my motivation high!

I would love the opportunity and I am ABLE to keep before and after phots. Even during photos Lol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Some good looking apps so far, keep em coming!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
What is your time frame for when you want these logs run and for how long does the supply last?
I'm gone for like 2 weeks during Christmas so I don't want to apply and take someone's spot if this runs into that time frame.

Thanks for the opportunity for loggers though!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What is your time frame for when you want these logs run and for how long does the supply last?
I'm gone for like 2 weeks during Christmas so I don't want to apply and take someone's spot if this runs into that time frame.

Hey dude, I will check out the details and let you know, maybe apply in the mean time :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is it posssible to win both this and the Anadraulic state comp if we promise to log both?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
is it posssible to win both this and the Anadraulic state comp if we promise to log both?
Both at the same time or separately? But yeah all good loggers will be considered. I will check if someone can win both, but throw an application up texas.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
when does this application process end?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a bit longer, maybe until the end of the weekend or so, if I'm allowed to end it then :p

Have you applied?

not yet, but i will! I would love to run this or anadrolic state! I will have my app up soon bro!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I woud love to try this and do a thorough log

Years training: 5 Years

Training Goals: To Gain, Strength, and Increase Muscle. I Am 136 pounds, I need to get to 150 Pounds, that would be my ideal weight, However, another Primary Goal is to Gain in Strength in All my big lifts

Why you would be a good person to test this out: I will use this, with my mega high intensity training routine, all Big Lifts done to failure. Simply put id put this baby to the test, and I will do an honest log. I Am brand New here, but I have done a few logs on bodybuilding.com

Training split: training once ever 4 Days (Main Lifts, Pull Ups, Dips, Incline Press, Dead Lifts) low volume, High Intensity. Plus Abbs

YES

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Years training: On and Off for 11 years - Not serious "training" during that whole time, lifting for fun and health. I'm not a bodybuilder or anything, I'm more like the normal guy who lifts with a lot of intensity in order to look and feel as good as possible. The last 2 years or so I've started to study diet and supplements more.
Training Goals: Gain weight and gain muscle. I like strength too, but mainly I want to gain size right now. Probably start a cut in March then.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I have logged here in the past with good success. I can keep good notes about how my lifts have change, how i feel different, etc. Also b/c I am not terribly knowledgable on this stuff......yes I view that as a positive b/c I have no preconceived notions about what this product does or how I can feel therefore I should have no placebo effect :)
Training split: It varies. Right now I'm trying Every other day with only 2 body part splits. A - Chest, shoulders, triceps, abs ---- B - Back, Legs, Biceps. Typically a 3 day split chest/tris - legs/shoulders - back/biceps.
Able to keep before and after photos: Yes - if anyone wants to see them - although i'm embarrassed right now b/c I'm a shell of my former self....down about 5 pounds of muscle....maybe it'll motivate me
Notes: If this has to be run during Christmas, I would have to respectfully bow out to be fair to the company and to the other applicants. I am gone from Dec.24 - Jan. 4.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Years training: 3-4 (almost4)
Training Goals: recomp, recover from hdrol cycle.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I would be a great person to log this, because I am a detailed logger. plus, i will be coming in to pct, if i get picked for this! It would be a perfect addition to my pct.
Training split: mon=chest, tues=legs, wed=shoulders, thurs=back, fri=arms, sat=rest, and sun=rest!

theres my app! take er easy guys

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice nice! Keep them coming guys! 6 people to be chosen!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Wow, I just re read the ingredient profile. I am very excited for this!

My only thing would be, that you should not have lowered the Yohimbine

lol

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
hey can you all see my avatar, I was having trouble uploading it, said the size was too big, can you all see it?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes we can see it. its a pic of a deadlift correct.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Yes it is. Thank You, Im Glad I figured out how to get it on here.

pumpeffect

Awards

Years Training: 5

Training Goals: To be 245-250 with 5-6% bodyfat
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I have tried many supplements(yes, including prohormones) over the past few years. I am currently running prime with hemodraulix. I would like to compare LG's PSARM with Prime, because prime is considered a Psarm and I have made good gains with prime (7lbs overall) I would like to see if PSARM gives prime a "run for its money".

Training Split:
Monday- Chest/abs
Tuesday- Back/Traps
Wednesday- Bi's/Tri's/forearms
Thursday- Shoulders
Fri- Quads/Hams/Calves

Able to keep before and after photos: Yes, most definitely

Thank You.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

lol
Yeah it's a unique product, and we had to lower the dosage since the odd person wasn't able to enjoy it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Normal dosage should last 4 weeks. Would love to get these logs started during december but we will consider all applications :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not that i dont want my app considered but i scored a bottle of psarm today in a trade so i will run that in my pct with formadrol extreme so lets get six other guys a shot, thanks for the oppurtunity though

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
not that i dont want my app considered but i scored a bottle of psarm today in a trade so i will run that in my pct with formadrol extreme so lets get six other guys a shot, thanks for the oppurtunity though
Hey appreciate the honesty man, and I will still consider you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

lol

:lol: i guaruntee you would sing a different tune if you tried the original!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
the reason why I say that, I have tried yohimbine, Only once....

and I LOOVE IT!

lol, it was quite fantastic with me, lol I dno, maybe it just clicked with my bio chemistry

I tried Icarin, too, and that I HATED, just I dont know, didnt fit right for me

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the reason why I say that, I have tried yohimbine, Only once....

and I LOOVE IT!

lol, it was quite fantastic with me, lol I dno, maybe it just clicked with my bio chemistry
This seemed to not just be regular yohimbe lol. It was PODY!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Tell us the Following:
Training Goals:
Why you would be a good person to test this out:
Training split:

And any other information that might make you the right person for the job.
26 years old

10-11 years training

Goals are strength, size, symmetry, asthetics and health.

Why? I am about form and intensity. I am naturally a very good responder to almost all supplements and have tried most over the counter compounds but not a pSarm. I feel i can provide a well documented log that is intelligently displayed and honestly reported. I have done a few good logs of halodrol, phyto test and a sponsored log of hyperdrol. I am drug free and gaining workout to workout. I have almost three years experience on this board and have been educating myself for a decade.
Pics? yeah no prob.
Split- legs, back, shoulders calves, chest abs, arms, rest. (i do skip a workout if i am unusually sore)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Years training: 5years last 2 solid
Training Goals: Put on more muscle and get over 200lb's and stay there.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: Well I'm very honest and run detailed full logs with no problems. Im looking to add some more size and maybe this stuff can help.
Training split: 5on/2off

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Age 19
Years training
I have been playing sports all my life. I have been competitively bodybuilding for about a year now. I have backgrounds in the usual kid sports, MMA, Wrestling, Pole Vaulting, powerlifting, competitive bodybuilding.
Diet in check
Diet is always in check. Macros around ~2000-2500. 200+G protein, 100G carbs, 50-75G fats.
  • Protein sources: Lean Beef, chicken Breast, Talapia, Tbone steak, Whey protein, Peanut Butter
  • Carb Sources: Brown Rice, Wheat Bread, Vegetables
  • Fat sources: Nuts, EVOO,
Why you would be a good person to test this out
I have experience with different natural test boosters such as : mass fx maximum, Igf-2, Alpha drive xl. I would just like to try this simply put.
Training split
My routine is 3 or so sets of 15 reps to build a pump, and then 3+ working sets of 5 reps max weight.
I run a 1 day on 1 day off routine
day1- Chest, tricep
day2-off
day3-Back, bicep
day4-off
day5-Legs
day6-off
day7-shoulder trap
Why you would benefit from Psarm
Reasons stated above. I would like to use it to help me achieve the goal of hitting 180 Lbs before beginning show cut.
will work on it more when i have time
Logs
My Training Journal
Green Mag & Glycergrow
...I have more if desired
thank you for considering me LG hope to find out soon and good luck other contestants!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for all the applications guys, will be a hard decision to make that's for sure! I'll give this until the end of the weekend to decide :) So anyone else, now is the time!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way, i was just wondering why your doing a psarm log now, its been out a WHILE.

Just curious.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
By the way, i was just wondering why your doing a psarm log now, its been out a WHILE.

Just curious.
To see how people like it, the more people that have tried it, and hopefully enjoyed it, the more those people will recommend it.

Also pSarm has gone under the radar for a while and there are those that have tried it and loved it, so we want to bring this product back into the light, best way to do that is a few logs.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
:lol: i guaruntee you would sing a different tune if you tried the original!
What is the diff in yohimbine? I might have the original, will I have any problems or just start off low dose to build up/assess tolerance?

lild

lild

Awards
app

Years training:eek:ne year consistently
Training Goals:lean muscle gain.
Why you would be a good person to test this out:alot of the guys who applied to log are under 30 and i think a 35+ crowd could benefit from my log especially with the yombie in psarm.
Training split:mon,wed,fri dc training
Able to keep before and after photos:yes