Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic State!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats goin on guys!!!!!

Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic state!!

We have 3 tubs we are giving away that we just got in. So post up why you think you would be a good tester!

All the regular requirements.

Diet in check?
Why you would be a good person to test this out
Training split
Why you would benefit from AS
Etc, Etc

Get those apps in guys!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks so damn sweet, get those apps in guys! This is the one you have been askign about for weeks now and here's your chance to try it for free!

MassBuilda123

Awards
Age 24
Years training 8 years

Diet in check? My diet for the most part is clean. A lot of carbs, protein. On a daily basis it's fish, spaghetti, steak, broccoli and rice, oatmeal[/color]

Because I love pre w/o drinks! I fell in love with Cold Fusion and am currently using it now. I never leave home without it and I think it truly is the best NO product that delivers great pumps, awesome energy.. and I've introduced it to a lot of the gym rats I work out with and they swear by the stuff now! Plus I still need to do a log here at AM.. as I have not done one yet but am stoked to write out a nice log for the Anadraulic State!
Training split 5 days a week
Monday - Legs and Arms
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back and Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Chest
Sunday - OffWhy you would benefit from AS
Because I work out early in the morning before going to work and I'm not really a morning person. So if this gave me anywhere near the energy that Cold Fusion Ex does.. then it would be a big staple to my supplement closet.. and I would tell the rest of the guys I work out with about this. If it's the type of a product that's going to give me awesome pumps and endurance.. then I would be glad to try it out and buy 2-3 bottles of the stuff. I've been on Cold Fusion for over 4 months now.. maybe even longer than 4 months and it's definitely been a great ride and till now I'm gaining, hitting PRs at the gym every week.. so it's great stuff and you guys are a legit company like no other! Thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be running a joint sponsered log coming up for joints so thats first. if you want me to run this one in combination with that, great. The joints come first though

Age 27
Years training coming up on seven in April of 09. so what 6 years and 7 months.
Diet in check? pre-contest diet
Why you would be a good person to test this out Ive been in a bodybuilding game a while.
Training split dc crusing intill elbow is rehabbed.
Why you would benefit from AS look at the ingredients! it's a no brainer. also if it has any steroids if it count me out. I saw the ingredients and dont know if they were all listed. it said something about psarm and I know dhea is in one of Lg's products. nothing hormonal.unless its like a herb like horny goat weed or something trib, etc
Etc, Etc Im not training hard so this wouldnt beneifit me optimally. honestly a better candidate would be best at the current time.(unless rehab stage is complete)

Get those apps in guys!!! best of luck guys. cheers

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Years training: 9
Diet in check?: yes
Why you would be a good person to test this out:

who doesn't wanna root for the lil guy till he's a big guy and using this stuff along with a great diet and workout focus will help me get that much closer.plus nothing will sound better than going from hearing hey little diesel to hey "BIG DIESEL".Plus my log and results would be like nothing you've seen before due to the amount of focus and research done to ensure big gains.

Training split:workout days---tues,thrs,sun,,-----chest,back,abs,legs,
bench press

dumbell flys

mil press

dumbell rows

squats

deadlift

dumbell curl

rest days monday,wed,fri,sat

Why you would benefit from AS:
due to the products in AS they will mix nicely with my goal of bulking through strength,diet and training.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
my lips are numb...this IS good shizzit!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Best I can do...my sample came in a zip lock bag LOL!

Four Phase Testosterone Analog:

1 - Generation 2 Anti-Aromatase - This will obviously boost testosterone, this one is a little less potent than ATD or Androsterone, yet strong enough for daily use.

2 - Generation 2 SERM - This will reduce the estrogenic profile in the body and further boost testosterone by increasing LH.

3 - Receptor Technology - Increases androgen sensitivity

4 - pSARM - Next generation pSARM with androgen-like effects.

Surrounded in a base of:

Essential Amino Acids (free form - hydrolyzed)
Waxy Maize Starch
Cortisol Reducers (important for a better anabolic environment)
A new form of Creatine (the patent pending stuff we have been working on) that should be much more bioavailable
Beta Alanine - for reduction in lactic acid

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Best I can do...my sample came in a zip lock bag LOL!

Four Phase Testosterone Analog:

1 - Generation 2 Anti-Aromatase - This will obviously boost testosterone, this one is a little less potent than ATD or Androsterone, yet strong enough for daily use.

2 - Generation 2 SERM - This will reduce the estrogenic profile in the body and further boost testosterone by increasing LH.

3 - Receptor Technology - Increases androgen sensitivity

4 - pSARM - Next generation pSARM with androgen-like effects.

Surrounded in a base of:

Essential Amino Acids (free form - hydrolyzed)
Waxy Maize Starch
Cortisol Reducers (important for a better anabolic environment)
A new form of Creatine (the patent pending stuff we have been working on) that should be much more bioavailable
Beta Alanine - for reduction in lactic acid

Damn you have a sample! lucky boy! I'm a rep and I don't even have one yet :( Tell us how it goes!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Whats goin on guys!!!!!

We have 3 tubs we are giving away that we just got in. So post up why you think you would be a good tester!

Diet in check?
Training split
Etc, Etc

Age - 25

Years training - 5

Diet in check? - Yep, gaining some size at the moment, bulking on Mdrol. On the other side of things, I cut down to about 8% BF for the first time this past summer. I feel I have a pretty good base of knowledge when it comes to diet, both cutting and bulking.

Why you would be a good person to test this out - I have spent time on AM with my own multiple logs start to finish, I log EVERY workout, and how I am feeling while on the cycle of the log quite often. Every log I have completed has been on my own accord, I have yet to run a sponsored log, so obviously I am motivated. I have ran LG products before and enjoyed them, especially MMV2. I am currently running CEL's Mdrol for the first time and will be finished in two weeks. The AS has many compounds in one product that just seems to scream PCT to me. SERM's, Anti Aromatase, Creatine, etc etc... With the strength of an Mdrol cycle, hopefully LG's AS would have a chance to show what it really can do.

Training split - Mon - Chest/Tricep; Tues - Legs; Wed -off; Thurs - Back/Bicep; Fri - Shoulders/Forearm; Sat and Sun - off. Light cardio and abs on off days while on this bulk.

Why you would benefit from AS - I believe I have already stated why, I am currently on a strong compound, a clone of superdrol, and this would be a great addition to my PCT as well as a great chance to see what this product can do.

Thanks for the opportunity LG. Good luck guys! :head:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this guy, perfect chance to let someone run it in PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you have a sample! lucky boy! I'm a rep and I don't even have one yet :( Tell us how it goes!
Hahah he got to take a nice couple scoops of ol' GT's sample bag! Its definately good issshhh!!!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Whats goin on guys!!!!!

Diet in check?
Training split
Etc, Etc

Years training 5
Diet in Check: I'm on a clean bulk right now, but my diet is very much in check, I'm a certified nutritionist as well and know how to eat to get results.
Why would I be a good person to test: I'm honest and I work hard . I'll give the board a daily log to show my progression and how anadraulic state has enhanced my workouts. I'm also a personal trainer with many client that ask me about preworkout supplements, if i like your supplement I'll be sure to recommend it and even give it a spot on my webpage .
Training Split: Monday-Full body, Tuesday: Chest and Back
wed: full body emphasis on arms: Thurs. Legs, Friday Shoulders , traps, lats. I mix cardio intervals into my workouts as well.
Why would I benefit: I train hard and diet hard. I'm driven to get the best possible physique that I can attain. I think your product would help me get to the next level of my training. To give me more energy, endurance and strength in my workouts.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think It would be great If I had the chance the chance to run this, Ive been in the Military now for 13 long years serving this great nation , which I will continue to do! I have a wife and 2 children, and lets face it Uncle sam doesnt pay me the top of any chart.

AGE- 32

Years training- around 6

Diet in check?- totally..

Why you would be a good person to test this out- I am in the worlds best military that requires total dedication to my body and fitnes levels, I am as ohnest as they come. I get in the gym about midnight everynight , as folks who deploy all the time and go to the sand box we are always looking for the special something to get us to the next level. I have used LG's products in the past and loved them, due to increasing family size I just have the money to make sure family is fine when Im away then to spend on sup's. Can I run a log on this day in and day out ? with out a problem. Let the military men try this out , is safe , legal , and made from a reputable company IMO. Will this promote this on base? one persons word of mouth goes a long way, but the results speak for them self, and thats all that i would expect from you guys. I would be greatly appreciative for a free tub of this and to test this for you. Give that chance to me.

Training split,- Mon-Chest /tri's/ab's Tues- Back and Bi's/cardio , Wed Shoulders/traps, Thur- Legs/ab's , friday-all around day/ cardio sat and sun- off days

Why you would benefit from AS- my answer is why would I not benifit from this? Support the troops!
Etc, Etc

Give a good chance to me LG.,,, Edit this...Currently runnign MMv2 I can run this after or with my Form Xt PCT

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha ...now i have to ask,,,, When due results come out LG?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welp I figure I throw my name in the bucket on this one, have a lot of preworkout supp EXP. including many of my own concoction and also many in conjunction with test boosters such as RPM and Drive.

Heres my app.

Weight:200lbs approx 10-12%bf
Years training:5

Diet in check?:Always! Most def knowing where Im at now, been holding 200 for almost 2 weeks now and been having a very nice recomp effect and great rate of trade off on Epistane. Just added in some 1-t and am about to bump the cals slightly in fats and protein to promote some more muscle gain then fat loss.

Why you would be a good person to test this out: As I stated, very well versed with preworkout supps and setups. Currently I am running the following preworkout protocol....

Pre workout
(different drink before shake)
5g Poseidon
3.5g crea mono
4g BA

448mg pslin with shake (80g oats, 2cup milk, 30g whey)
5.5g Leucine

2 Xforce

Intra workout
5g Poseidon
2g BA
3.5g Crea mono
2.5g Taurine

Training split:
I will be running a 5 day split that looks like this with at least 5 exercises per body part (usually 8-10 with days where its 2 body parts) and a superset or 2

DB lateral raise(l/r)- 20/20x10, 20/20x10
HS iso shoulder press(l/r)- 90/90x10, 90/90x8(Wide), 90/90x7 (narrow)
Smith shoulder press*- 95x10, 115x10, 135x10
Arnold DB Press(l/r)- 25/25x10, 30/30x10, 40/40x10
EZ bar skull crusher- 45x10, 55x10, 65x10
Standing row(super shrug)- 45lb plate x10, x10, x10
Laying DB Skull crusher(l/r)- 20x10, 25x10/8
Vbar cable press down- 50x10, 75x10, 125x10

SUPER SET cable raises.
20lbs
Right lateral, Left lateral, Right front, Left front
25lbs
Right lateral, Left lateral, Right front, Left front
Pull Ups- 12, 7
Iso HS front lat pulldown-70x30*, 90x10(simultaneous), 70x20*
Lat Pull down- 130x10, 100x10(behind head), 110x10
Seated row- 130x10, 100x15, 100x10
Hammer Curl- 40/40x20(l/r alternating), 35/35x20(l/r alternating)
Reg DB curl- 30/30x15(L/r alternating, 7/8)
Reverse grip EZ bar curl- 45x10, 55x10, 60x10
Dual lower cable curl(L/R)- 25/25x15, 35/35x10, 45/45x10
Over head Cable curl(L/R)- 45/45x10, 55/55x10
Seated Low row machine- 100x10, 120x10, 110x10
DB hammer curl- 25x20 (l/r alternating)
DB curl- 25x14
sometimes plyo routine like this :
lil circuit of push ups sit ups and against the wall squats (just put on a slick jacket so I could slide) it went:

50pu, 40su, 20sq, 35pu, 20su, 20sq, 30pu, 15su, 18sq
Flat DB press- 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
Incline DB Press- 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
Incline BB press- 135x10, 185x9.5, 155x12
Cable fly(l/r)- 55/55x10, 75/75x10, 50/50x15, 50/50x15
Cable press- 75/75x10, 95/95x10, 50/50x15
Dips- BWx12, BW+25lbs x10
Rev Grip DB press- 30/30x15 (had to go home as son started gettin fussy with daycare)
Squats- 95x10, 115x20, 135x10
Leg Curl machine-120x20, 165x10, 210x10
Seated calf raises-bw+90x20, BW+90x15, BW+90x20
Leg press into calf press-90x10/15, 90x20/10
Seated leg Extensions-100x10, 70x10(<--slow with 2 sec pause at extension)
Hanging leg raises-12, 10
Warm up DB curls(l/r)- 20/20x30
Seated Cable curls- 50x10, 50x10 (done on seated row with elbows on knees for isolation)
Hammer curls- 35/35x20(l/r alternating 10/10), 30x10 (simultaneous)

Super Set 1
EZ bar skull crusher- 45x10
EZ reverse Curl- 45x10
EZ bar skull crusher- 55x10
EZ reverse Curl- 55x10
EZ bar skull crusher- 65x10
EZ reverse Curl- 65x10
EZ bar skull crusher- 65x10

SS 2
Single hand tri press down(l/r)- 40x10
Over head Cable curl(l/r)- 40x15
Single hand tri press down(l/r)- 50x10
Over head Cable curl(l/r)- 50x10
Single hand tri press down(l/r)- 65x10
Over head Cable curl(l/r)- 65x10(this week ony)

Reverse grip tri pulldown- 95x10, 115x10, 125x10

SS 3*
V-grip Tri pressdown- 50x10
db curl (l/r alternating)- 25x30(15/15)
V-grip Tri pressdown- 60x10
Sunday- Off

Why you would benefit from AS:
Well depending on how directed to use I would benefit from it in multiple ways.... If used now I would have a chance to see if it trumps my current preworkout concoction and what it has on other in the past I have taken on cycle and REALLY kick my workouts up to another level, or if used in a few weeks (dont know the time restrictions on this log) I could show how well it works in a PCT situation, where I prefer to use the pre made (not my own concoction) preworkout supps to keep up in gym strength and gains and even its test boosting properties.

ect, ect:In summation I am a very detailed logger, have my diet and routine set and have hit a stalemate on gains in strength the last couple weeks despite being on cycle and can gauge what this does in comparison to my current preworkout supp setup and if it can get my workout back into a progressive state. Or I can show on the flipside what it will do for a PCT savior, or even BOTH if run closer to end of cycle (in two weeks) being a versatile setting testing applicant. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have not applied for anything in awhile but this looks sweet!

Age 19
Years training
I have been playing sports all my life. I have been competitively bodybuilding for about a year now. I have backgrounds in the usual kid sports, MMA, Wrestling, Pole Vaulting, powerlifting, competitive bodybuilding.
Diet in check
Diet is always in check. Macros around ~2000-2500. 200+G protein, 100G carbs, 50-75G fats.
  • Protein sources: Lean Beef, chicken Breast, Talapia, Tbone steak, Whey protein, Peanut Butter
  • Carb Sources: Brown Rice, Wheat Bread, Vegetables
  • Fat sources: Nuts, EVOO,
I would be a good person to test this out because I have have plenty of experience with test boosters, creatines, etc to compare it to. I provide detailed logs with notes including my feeling, intensity, sleep, hunger, mood, motivation and more daily in my logs. I am looking for something to help me get to the final ten pounds before i begin cutting for the show. I also have my diet on spot and monitor it closely. I know my body very well from all the different routine, diet, etc tweaks i have used. I am one for honesty. I just want to try this...:D
Training split
My routine is 3 or so sets of 15 reps to build a pump, and then 3+ working sets of 5 reps max weight.
I run a 1 day on 1 day off routine
day1- Chest, tricep
day2-off
day3-Back, bicep
day4-off
day5-Legs
day6-off
day7-shoulder trap
Reasons stated above. I would like to use it to help me achieve the goal of hitting 180 Lbs before beginning show cut.
will work on it more when i have time
Logs
My Training Journal
Green Mag & Glycergrow
...I have more if desired
thank you for considering me LG hope to find out soon and good luck other contestants!

Last edited:
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, Legal Gear is doing some phenomenal things on AM! I almost wish I'd waited for this promo, but the BC+EAA will still be a great run.

I gotta say, LG has expanded from a primarily PH focused company to having a terrific array of all kinds of great stuff real quick. Well done.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Geez, Legal Gear is doing some phenomenal things on AM! I almost wish I'd waited for this promo, but the BC+EAA will still be a great run.

I gotta say, LG has expanded from a primarily PH focused company to having a terrific array of all kinds of great stuff real quick. Well done.
totally agree with you, good to see some innovative staples coming through the ranks now :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Grila JuJitsus app:

Years training: I think a over 3
Diet in check? bulking cleanly right, can clean cut if you like. if you would like a example diet plan, i can show you one.
Why you would be a good person to test this out: I would give you a great detailed log. Besides that i would be able to tell you the effects because i know my body very well!!!
Training split: 5 day split. mon= chest, tues=legs, wed=shoulders, thurs=back, fri=arms, and sat+sun=rest.
Why you would benefit from AS: I think i would benefit from it because i wil be going in to my pct or just at the end of my pct for hdrol. I would really like to see what this stuff can do as a pct product and as an overall supp. I will be very detailed in my log, as i have said before i know my body very well and can give oyu a great run if u will allow me!

Thanks
GJJ

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like mine.... lol :rofl:
heeey I think so!!!

Really hope to see what this one is about though! still wanting to get some BC+EAA myself as well though, just waiting on some more funds to be made available.

Think the two stacked would make an insane pre/intra workout setup for drive and nutrition.

the taste claims of the BC+EAA have me itchin to try it as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
heeey I think so!!!

Really hope to see what this one is about though! still wanting to get some BC+EAA myself as well though, just waiting on some more funds to be made available.

Think the two stacked would make an insane pre/intra workout setup for drive and nutrition.

Agreed, the combo of Anadraulic State and BCAA/EAA would be damn sweet!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
heeey I think so!!!

you for sure have one of if not the best app here bro!

I agree completely! the 2 together look amazing!!! and they are pretty cheap for what they offer too!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to withdraw. too much for me at this point in my life.(rehab stage) this would dry my joints out. and dont want anything hormonal atm..cheers

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to withdraw. too much for me at this point in my life.(rehab stage) this would dry my joints out. and dont want anything hormonal atm..cheers
All good man, all the best :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG33 ...Still in it to win it...:run:

Gl luck with the rehab smeton..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also started the second page on this .... :)

I have a log waiting to be started......

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep hoping for a PM .......lol they havent puit anything out yet

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it will probably be a week or so guys. Contests run for awhile

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very true... Just trying to keep the hype going...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say a few days left here... get in there guys!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah damn good chance to try something I have yet to get my greedy hands on!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah damn good chance to try something I have yet to get my greedy hands on!

well craig i think you should close the bidding and pick the winners! so that you can get your greedy hands on it..... and so i can find out if i was picked! lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh the anticipation....:stick:

I hope you guys choose soon... I would love to start this on my pct...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh the anticipation....:stick:

I hope you guys choose soon... I would love to start this on my pct...
I'm thinking it will be soon, and your use as part of PCT is certainly in your favour.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so what about without using it as PCT? thats in my favor correct? Id say you want a wide range of testers not all in the PCT stage. :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
so what about without using it as PCT? thats in my favor correct? Id say you want a wide range of testers not all in the PCT stage. :D
Indeed, variety is the spice of life, and when choosing loggers we want diversity of needs. People during PCT and those not currently in PCT, obviously there are less in PCT than not, hense giving him the advantage of being chosen out of the PCT 'group'. haha but you are all in to win.. ahaha

:)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Tex, if there was someone who would have my vote on the "non-hormonal" side of things to run a log of a new product, you would definitely be one of my top choices. I'm sure LG knows this too. :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Tex, if there was someone who would have my vote on the "non-hormonal" side of things to run a log of a new product, you would definitely be one of my top choices. I'm sure LG knows this too. :thumbsup:
We certainly keep a close eye on things. ;)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Name: Ari
Years training: 4 years
Diet in check? Diet is in check for minimizing fat gain while gaining muscle.
Why you would be a good person to test this out? I would be a good person to test this out because I give unbiased reviews. AND I JUST REALLY WANT TO TRY OUT ANADRAULIC STATE,IT SEEMS CRAZY. Im into pre-workout drinks, and this seems very appealing to me. I respond well to pre-workouts drinks and their easy to log and review.
Training split: Change it often, usually every other day though.
(biceps/back, triceps/chest shoulders/legs.)
Why you would benefit from Anadraulic State:Because I live for the gym workout and something that can amplify that pleasurable experience would be amazing.
Pre-workout Powders: Superpump 250, No Xplode(old and AVPT), Energized Expanded, Ragnorok, CMI Overload,
Test Boosters/Nitrix Oxide Boosters: Diesel Test Hardcore, Activate Xtreme.
AI’s: Novadex xt, Hyperdrol X2
Anything Else: Welcome to ask me,PM me.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 226 lbs

Bodytype: Meso/Ecto

Current Training Schedule:

- DC-style training, just incorporated one week ago, and I’m already LOVING it! Inspired by Thundergod's hybrid-DC training style, I am going balls to the walls every session ! Mix it up, and never repeat the same protocol, exercises, rep scheme or anything else.

The rotation goes;

Day #1) AM: Cardio, Abs PM: Legs, Calves
Day #2) AM: Cardio, Abs PM: Chest, Serratus
Day #3) AM: Cardio, Abs PM: Back, Traps
Day #4) AM: Cardio, Abs PM: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Traps (?)
Day #5) AM: Cardio, Abs PM: Cardio
Day #6) Start rotation over again with Day #1

I always switch up my exercises from session to session, as well as my rep-scheme. I utilize a lot of unorthodox supersets, drop-sets, negatives, etc, and mix high repetition exercises with low and medium repetition exercises. Anything to keep my body guessing and growing !

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :

Cardio: 40-60 minutes every morning, alongside of Abs, 6-7 days a week. Also perform an additional cardio session on my days off weightlifting. Cardio is either running or walking outdoors, or the Eliptical Machine or HIGH Incline walking on the treadmill.
Abs: are performed for 15-20 minutes each morning following cardio. I focus on continuous tension, super sets, and high repetition sets. Minimum 30 reps each exercise, but often 50-75 reps.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Scivation Xtend + Vassive NO (intra-workout)
Dymatize Whey
Nutraplanet WMS
NOW Maca + Fenugreek

USPlabs Anabolic Pump (3 days left as of 11/25)
Pslin ( 3 days left as of 11/25)
Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme (7 days left as of 11/25)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Protein: 300-350 grams/day
Carbohydrates: ~150-200 grams/day
Fat: 50 grams/day

Meal 1: Whey Protein shake w/Flaxseed oil (P: 40g, C: 3g, F: 10 g)
Meal 2: 10 oz. chicken w/2 cups lettuce (P: 50g, C: 3g, F: 10 g)
Meal 3: 6-8 oz. steak w/2 cups broccoli (P: 50g, C: 4g, F: 10 g)
Meal 4: Sludge; 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tbs. PB, 1.5 scoops whey/casein, 1 banana (P: 50g, C: 100g, F: 10 g)
Meal 5: Whey Protein shake/50 grams WMS (P: 50g, C: 60g, F: 2 g)
Meal 6: 10 oz. chicken with ½ cup rice + veggies (P: 50g, C: 40g, F: 4 g)
Meal 7: 6-8 oz. chicken w/1 cup lettuce + Flaxseed oil (P: 40g, C: 3g, F: 10 g)
Meal 8: Whey/Casein shake w/PB (P: 40g, C: 3g, F: 10 g)

Current Daily water intake:

- 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

- Get down to 5% bodyfat, while maintaining muscle mass. Get the cuts in my obliques and abdominals. Surpass my previous all-time best conditioning. Strength increases only further help my ego, so I wouldn’t mind dieting while boosting strength.

Long Term Goal:

- maintain 5-7% bodyfat, while building lean muscle. My ideal bodyweight is around 235-240 lbs, but I want to be at that level ripped to shreds next time I get to that weight.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

- none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Protein:

ON 100% Whey
Dymatize Whey/12 Hr. Elite
Muscle Tech Nitro Tech
4EverFit Whey Isolate
Ergopharm GF-Pro
Cytogainer Muscle Milk

Pre-workout/Intra-workout/Post-workout formulas:

Muscle Tech Cell Tech
BSN Endorush/NO Xplode
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250/SizeOn
Labrada Supercharge
Cellucor N-Zero/M5
Controlled Labs White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wraath
ON Vassive NO

Testosterone Boosters:

Ergopharm 6-OXO/6-OXO Extreme
Anabolic Innovations Stoked
Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme
Isatori ISA-test
Nutraplanet Trione/ATD
iForce Testabolan
Controlled Labs Blue Gene

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

PCT to the Extremes:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/108031-vikinginc-s-twisted.html

Epistane + Cut

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105105-vikinginc-s-xtremely.html

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

- YES, without a doubt!

I placed an order with Legal Gear last night, and I just got a confirmation saying it had been shipped out. I ordered 3 bottles of the Lipotropic Protein and 3 bottles of Methyl Masterdrol v2.

I am considering a December run of the Methyl Masterdrol v2, and that would be a definite if I was lucky enough to be picked as a tester [if Legal Gear would want me to use it in a combo for additional benefits]. I bet the Anadraulic State + MMv2 would yield an unbelievable body re-comp with great lean mass gains and cuts like never before seen !

What's really intriguing about the Anadraulic State is the fact that it contains ingredients from both your Formadrol and pSARM product, making it a new-age pre-workout concoction with testosterone boosting/estrogen annhialating effects. I'd love to see the potential effects of such a combination of ingredients.