3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys were going to run a contest for all you badass AM members!!! Heres how it goes!

Pick any lg sciences stack or product you liked, tell me why you liked it, how you dosed/used it, and why you did it that way. Also tell me in your words how you would explain to another person how you think they should use it!

I will be picking 3 winners, a 1st place, 2nd place, and a 3rd place. 1st place will get there choice of 3 products ( whatever you want ), 2nd place gets the choice of 2 products( ur choice as well), and 3rd place gets 1 product of choice.

Theres 1 catch. If you are picked as a winner, you must promise to run a log for me. Now if you are currently running a sponsored log thats no problem, just run the log whenever you have the time, but make sure you link me up and the rest of the LG sciences crew so we can show our love and support!!!

With that being said guys lets get this party started!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome comp! Those that have used our products get writing, greta way to win some great supplements, and the comp includes selecting stuff from our recent releases! So get in there and win some stuff!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
:sad: - I've only used LG protein, and I-GH-1, probably cant give you a big impressive enough story as someone that has used your big boy supps can.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:sad: - I've only used LG protein, and I-GH-1, probably cant give you a big impressive enough story as someone that has used your big boy supps can.
Post up bro you never know!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the elbow run on cream. Log somewhere on here. It seemed to have helped some. can't say it helped a lot though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has the same chance of winning man, give it a try and you never know ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of an opportunity for some lucky folks here. Good luck

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hell of an opportunity for some lucky folks here. Good luck
Hell of a way to pick up 3 LG products!
If I was chosen id go with MMV2 + 1-gh-1 + Anadraulic State. That would be one sweet muscle building stack!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish Cannon Declares His Love for LG Sciences

I've used a few different LG Sciences products such as, Cold Fusion, pSARM, Formadrol Extreme, SLIN, and T-911, but my favorite stack is currently the one I'm on...SLIN + T-911...

T-911
Even though this product is a sublingual tablet, I've found that dosing it on an empty stomach has had the strongest affect.

I'm not one to overdo dosing with AIs, and this is a pretty strong AI from what I can tell. The strength gains are amazing, and the boost in mental clarity and alertness are great as well.

I personally started dosing this at one tablet 2x daily. Starting in the morning before breakfast, and again in the late-afternoon. After one week, I ramped up dosage to 1 tablet, 3x daily. One in the morning before breakfast, one in the afternoon, and one no later than 5hrs before I would go to bed.

If one has not ever before used an AI, I would start out at only 1 tablet a day for the first few days, and ramp up to two tablets daily from there. If you do in fact have previous experience with AIs, my dosing method should work great for you.

SLIN

I have only been using this product for a few days, but I LOVE it.

Since this is a nutrient partitioner, it is important to time this supplement correctly. The proper dosing method is to consume the desired amount of capsules 15-20mins before the intake of a high carbohydrate meal.

For whole meals, I dose @ 3 caps 15-20mins before I eat. For pre-workout meals/shakes, I dose @ 4-5caps (depending on the amount of carbohydrates in meal) 15-20mins before the meal or shake.

To asess individual tolerance, I would start at 2 caps, 15-20mins before your meal. Out of all nutrient partitioners, there has been the least negative feedback on SLIN. I've only seen one case where it upset someones stomach, and my stomach is pretty dang sensative, yet no problems here!

That's my favorite LG stack thus far. The T-911 allows for some AMAZING strength gains, not to mention a positive mental boost, and the SLIN allows you to shovel in more food while putting on only LBM. A PERFECT stack for a clean, solid bulk.

Check out my current LG Sciences log in my sig for more detailed information, or PM me if you have a specific question you would like answered.

Thanks 3clipseGT and everyone at LG Sciences. I'm just happy to share my experiences with the company, their products, and their reps! You guys get an 11 out of 10 for sure!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
the story

dosing

methyl1d 4 a day
igh 1 4 a day
form exe 4 a day

ran a month cycle of Methyl 1d,Igh 1 and
Formadrol Extreme.the first week i put on 3 lbs before having some family issues throw a monkey wrench into the cycle which caused me to miss sleep and correct diet.I kept on the cycle though because it helped me stay awake when i needed to and the igh 1 helped me sleep when i had the chance to.Formadrol Extreme took care of pct nicely and returned things to normal.The other reason i stayed on cycle was because my lifts went through the roof.I went from maxing out on bench at 165 to hitting 192 without alot of pain which to be honest was kinda wild.deadlift went from 170 to 202.squat went up from 185 to 220(sadly i've run out of weights so not sure how much more i could have done)curls also went up from doing curls at 40lbs fighting to hit 10 reps to doing 2 and 3 sets of 10 reps.these are just the big gains i experienced overall all my lifts went up.I think anyone who uses this stuff correctly should see gains if not insane gains.only thing that bugs me is the fact i couldn't run the cycle like i wanted to cuz I still wonder how much weight and strength i could have gotten to had i had everything in order.so to anyone who thinks this stuff doesn't work just isn't using it right or is one of the unlucky few who don't response to the stuff.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
As an avid follower and user of LG products i would like to share my thoughts on my favourite LG stack that ive run.

I used Slin and Psarm stacked together, Slin seemed a little weak at the dose specified so i upped it to 5 caps before a meal containing 200 grams carbs, after 5 days at this dosage, i was getting pumps that would last 5-8 hours after training, and i was feeling hungry all day long, the other positives to note was the increase in vascularity, and the leaning out effect, personaly i think this is the strongest nutrient partitioner ive used other than p-slin, but i prefer how this works, plus its available at a good price.
The Psarm was a different story however, i didnt notice anything until i upped the dosage up too 9 caps per day, then i started feeling the effects, increased strength, leaning out, and a very small increase in lbm, but as both these products are all natural, i like them alot, great products.

Hope this helps...Russian

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When's the contest end? If it's still up and going when I'm running my stack I'll definitely enter!
I'm sure there is still time to enter, this only went up yesterday I think :) Plenty of time to put your app in :)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys were going to run a contest for all you badass AM members!!! Heres how it goes!

Pick any lg sciences stack or product you liked, tell me why you liked it, how you dosed/used it, and why you did it that way. Also tell me in your words how you would explain to another person how you think they should use it!

I will be picking 3 winners, a 1st place, 2nd place, and a 3rd place. 1st place will get there choice of 3 products ( whatever you want ), 2nd place gets the choice of 2 products( ur choice as well), and 3rd place gets 1 product of choice.

Theres 1 catch. If you are picked as a winner, you must promise to run a log for me. Now if you are currently running a sponsored log thats no problem, just run the log whenever you have the time, but make sure you link me up and the rest of the LG sciences crew so we can show our love and support!!!

With that being said guys lets get this party started!!!!

M1D for its great DHEA properties im old :D
MMV2 for it ability for a great pre workout product
and Formadrol for because its a great PCT for those 2 products

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
M1D for its great DHEA properties im old :D
MMV2 for it ability for a great pre workout product
and Formadrol for because its a great PCT for those 2 products
solid entry, keep em coming guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have tried most of the lg line-up. i got a chance to run t911 for 10 days [thanks 3 clipse], bought 6 bottles of the bogo formadrol/psarm's, got a free cold fusion with a bottle of mmv2, and a bottle of 1gh with last purchase of mmv2. the one i keep coming back to is the mmv2, i have ran it three times now and will do it again. the first two times i ran it solo and dosed 6ed with four pre-workout and two split through the day on workout days, and two caps three times a day on non-workout days. this last time i stacked mmv2 with dermacrine/formadex and the results were amazing. the mmv2 is great for hardening and cutting bf while adding strength/aggression/motivation. my libido always goes up while on mmv2, which is i big plus,imo. i also feel really great while 'on'. mmv2 is by far my favorite ph for the low sides, easy pct and great results. btw my log is up here at lg. mmv2/dermacrine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you use MMV2 with an AI and avoid shutdown? Or just pulse it 4x a week? It is mild, right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you use MMV2 with an AI and avoid shutdown? Or just pulse it 4x a week? It is mild, right?
MMV2 is crazy mild. Ive ran it upwords of like 8 weeks and had little shutdown, PCT is always a breeze. Im not sure if you would avoid total shutdown running an AI but pulsing it would definately work too.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now that I've been using LG's Slin for over 2 weeks, I can post that I'm definitely enjoying the effects.

Initial Impression: Initially I took 4 caps. I know this is on the high end of the recommended dosing , but I've used many other partitioners in the past. I started off with AP, which I initially was quite pleased with. I used to to go on a lean bulk in the fall. I then saw bulk Yellow Gold and tried that to save some $$ as a student, but I didn't find as much benefits. Well 4 caps of Slin ended up making myself go hypoglycemic, but fixed that by upping my carbs. I only took about 65g, and I definitely need about 80g for this dosage. I also decided cut back to 3 caps since I'm cutting and don't want to take as many carbs in, and this is helping me along with my cut. I have also heard it mentioned that the bottle smelled like cinnamon, however I didn't find this to be the case.

As for a comparison, I would say 4 caps is pretty similar in strength to a PSlin cap, i.e. 30mg of pure corosolic acid. Both are able to make me go hypoglycemic if I eat <65g of carbs. I haven't experimented with higher than 4 caps, however this would be a bit excessive. I like the addition of the other nutrient partitioners to give it a more rounded effect and hit glucose uptake from a variety of angles. This way even if you don't respond particularly well to one compound, there are other mechanisms at play.

Constructive Criticism: I think the ALA could be replaced with something more potent, specifically Na or K-RALA. This would allow an effective dose to be delivered with few caps. This way it could be comparable to a product like USP Labs' Anabolic Pump, which many forum users are familiar with. Also having it in a larger bottle if the strength is kept constant might be another way to make this product effective (ie. a 200ct bottle, which I have suggested to LG).

Dosing Suggestions: Take it 15 minutes before a meal with carbs. Gauge the # of caps required, but I'd say 1 cap for every 20g of carbs could be an easy rule of thumb. I would take it pre and post-WO. Also I've noticed I have to take some quick sugars before my workouts because my pre-WO meal (90 minutes pre-WO) has been stored as glycogen already and I don't have enough energy during my workout otherwise! Just proof it works, however you do want energy to be able to power through your workout. LIke I mentioned I get similar experiences from 4 caps Slin & 150mg 20% corosolic acid (A PSlin), so if you have experience with either of these 2 products extrapolate your dosage to Slin.

Stacking Recommendations: This is almost endless, because anybody that consumes carbs will benefit from this product, and even guys on CKD are taking in a minor amount of carbs. Therefore I have no hesitation in suggesting this product in addition to any others; in fact you could probably even use it with Anabolic Pump to really work on carb uptake if you don't handle carbs well.

NB: Slin is a separate product from Insulin. Just had to say that since I've seen a thread get derailed when somebody wasn't aware of LG's product Slin and though we were recommending insulin to a minor.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MMV2 is crazy mild. Ive ran it upwords of like 8 weeks and had little shutdown, PCT is always a breeze. Im not sure if you would avoid total shutdown running an AI but pulsing it would definately work too.
Would it even be worth pulsing? I think the compound's structure is mild enough for a straight shot. And plus, TG swears by this stuff.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try MMV2 for some time and would love to log it with M1D at a high dose

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it even be worth pulsing? I think the compound's structure is mild enough for a straight shot. And plus, TG swears by this stuff.

Yea i mean theres no real need to pusle its so mild but im sure if you pulse it say a couple times a week you could avoid any shutdown if any. Sometimes when i need a pick me up i pop 3 or 4 and im ready to kill it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be writing mmy experiences of Lg sciences i-gh-1. I absolutely loved this stuff. I took it before bed and it helped me get a great sleep. Also, when i would wake up in the morning I looked much leaner so i believe it played a nice role in helping lean me out. I believe it was 4 caps per night that i took and was extremely pleased. I look forward to my experiences with it again and would/have highly recommended it. I typically dosed them on empty stomach and appeared to wake up much leaner when doing it this way rather than with food in my stomach

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My First Stack "The Trifecta Stack"

M1-D Old version
Liquid Masterdrol
Formadrol XT

I was new to sup's and was nervous about getting into anything to hard core. Being in the Military I had a career and a family to think about. It was about 2 1/2 years into lifting and hit a brick wall, strength/size just stopped I plato like no other....

I came across LG products and to be honest it was the bottles that caught my attention, I took the names back to a few avid lifters in the gym and I got punked! bla bla bla its all Bullshit! I was told to go on Mass Tabs by IDS, Did about a month worth of research found out about Real serm's as PCT and all the bad sides that came along with that Harsh P/S.

Needless to say , I went with the Trifecta stack. Bought two bottles of M1-d and 2 bottles of liquid Masterdrol. The studys said to run 16ml a day of the liquid Mdrol and 4 caps of the M1-D.

Now the fun begins!!!!!!!!!

Started pumping 8ml of the Liq Mdrol into my System on saturday, and I kept this all to myself, then Monday started which was the day the transformation began. started running at 16ml, at first I was straight shooting it which felt like I was drinking gasoline! day 2, I started to mix it with water which help dramatically. Middle of week 2 started I starting getting little acne, Now this whole time dudes thought I started a cycle of Mass tabs, I was using extra Milk thistle, besides what the M1-D came with and Hawthorn berry, and fish oils, I tried to contain the rampage within myself not trying to bring to much light on my self, Still wasent sure if it was legal.

Week 3 comes, weight was up size was very noticable arms were blowing up! I was ask few times ..." Dude what are you taking?" I had to ask for a spot on chest day I was going for 225, The highest i went pre cycle was 185! not a lb more! I rep it for 5 times for my last set. Buddys smiled and said told you man Mass Tabs baby!

I sat there smiling because I just hit a record for myself and these idiots thought something totally different, I came back and said Trifecta stack moron! I recieved a weird look, and the HUH? I said yea you all tried putting me on some **** that was to me not organ friendly, So i bought those LG products that you called BS on, they laughed and said what ever.... went to my bad and pulled it out.. 2 months later they went on it!

I used it daily Monday thru Sunday 6 caps ED of M1-D
16ml of the liq Mdrol M-F and 8 ml on Sat and Sun.
Ran the formadrol XT started a 4 ed and tappered down wekly
I also ran extra milk thistle with it and the hawthorn berry

I dosed the M1-d split it twice on the week days 3/3 with my bigger meals
The Liq Mdrol I took in about 45 mins prior to work out, Which worked Mint for me!

Recieved blood work after PCT, and came back mint

M1-D aided big time in mass and size and the Liq Mdrol really leaned me out, best combo I have ever done...

I would recommend to a friend

Start it slow 8 ML a day see how you feel, run it for a week like that 7 days thru then bump it to 16ml, and mix with water! keep the M1-d at 6caps ED/ Split 3-3

I would add the hawthorn berry for BP and add the the milk thistle just a saftey thing...some might disagree but in the long run it wont hurt but only help out in your health..

For the first stack I would not change how I ran it besides the Liq Mdrol, Because it was Insane! pumps aggression and everything all around

This was my first Sup Stack and it Kicked ass!.... Theres no way it shouldnt work the same for the first time for anybody!

Why I really liked it? lets face it there was stuff like the almighty superdrol/clones out, This was IMO one of the safest stacks that I thought would give me the results I wanted, and It did... To many people get all caught up on the liver killing harsh sup s out now thinking the only gains they'll get is with those...Not the case here! Everyone has a killer first cycle! and this was mine...LG products has my vote and always will, And I'll be here to tell about it and not getting a liver transplant!

Run a log? hahaha You better be sitting down with a few cups of coffee!..no problem here

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man its 3am and I just came back from the gym never thought Id write a story... lmao After I re read it i had to edit it like 4 time for spelling ....this late who cares....:lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I used my MMV2 servings...just caught that...another edit! damm im going to bed!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was mine to late for this guys? Hope not.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My First Stack "The Trifecta Stack"

M1-D Old version
Liquid Masterdrol
Formadrol XT

I was new to sup's and was nervous about getting into anything to hard core. Being in the Military I had a career and a family to think about. It was about 2 1/2 years into lifting and hit a brick wall, strength/size just stopped I plato like no other....

I came across LG products and to be honest it was the bottles that caught my attention, I took the names back to a few avid lifters in the gym and I got punked! bla bla bla its all Bullshit! I was told to go on Mass Tabs by IDS, Did about a month worth of research found out about Real serm's as PCT and all the bad sides that came along with that Harsh P/S.

Needless to say , I went with the Trifecta stack. Bought two bottles of M1-d and 2 bottles of liquid Masterdrol. The studys said to run 16ml a day of the liquid Mdrol and 4 caps of the M1-D.

Now the fun begins!!!!!!!!!

Started pumping 8ml of the Liq Mdrol into my System on saturday, and I kept this all to myself, then Monday started which was the day the transformation began. started running at 16ml, at first I was straight shooting it which felt like I was drinking gasoline! day 2, I started to mix it with water which help dramatically. Middle of week 2 started I starting getting little acne, Now this whole time dudes thought I started a cycle of Mass tabs, I was using extra Milk thistle, besides what the M1-D came with and Hawthorn berry, and fish oils, I tried to contain the rampage within myself not trying to bring to much light on my self, Still wasent sure if it was legal.

Week 3 comes, weight was up size was very noticable arms were blowing up! I was ask few times ..." Dude what are you taking?" I had to ask for a spot on chest day I was going for 225, The highest i went pre cycle was 185! not a lb more! I rep it for 5 times for my last set. Buddys smiled and said told you man Mass Tabs baby!

I sat there smiling because I just hit a record for myself and these idiots thought something totally different, I came back and said Trifecta stack moron! I recieved a weird look, and the HUH? I said yea you all tried putting me on some **** that was to me not organ friendly, So i bought those LG products that you called BS on, they laughed and said what ever.... went to my bad and pulled it out.. 2 months later they went on it!

I used it daily Monday thru Sunday 6 caps ED of M1-D
16ml of the liq Mdrol M-F and 8 ml on Sat and Sun.
Ran the formadrol XT started a 4 ed and tappered down wekly
I also ran extra milk thistle with it and the hawthorn berry

I dosed the M1-d split it twice on the week days 3/3 with my bigger meals
The Liq Mdrol I took in about 45 mins prior to work out, Which worked Mint for me!

Recieved blood work after PCT, and came back mint

M1-D aided big time in mass and size and the Liq Mdrol really leaned me out, best combo I have ever done...

I would recommend to a friend

Start it slow 8 ML a day see how you feel, run it for a week like that 7 days thru then bump it to 16ml, and mix with water! keep the M1-d at 6caps ED/ Split 3-3

I would add the hawthorn berry for BP and add the the milk thistle just a saftey thing...some might disagree but in the long run it wont hurt but only help out in your health..

For the first stack I would not change how I ran it besides the Liq Mdrol, Because it was Insane! pumps aggression and everything all around

This was my first Sup Stack and it Kicked ass!.... Theres no way it shouldnt work the same for the first time for anybody!

Why I really liked it? lets face it there was stuff like the almighty superdrol/clones out, This was IMO one of the safest stacks that I thought would give me the results I wanted, and It did... To many people get all caught up on the liver killing harsh sup s out now thinking the only gains they'll get is with those...Not the case here! Everyone has a killer first cycle! and this was mine...LG products has my vote and always will, And I'll be here to tell about it and not getting a liver transplant!

Run a log? hahaha You better be sitting down with a few cups of coffee!..no problem here
Nice review man!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
My votes go to:
Liftergym33
russian
irish cannon

these to guys have great reviews of your products! from what i see and have seen from them they are definitely deserving of winning!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein

I have used a LOT of different brands, flavors and kinds of protein powders over my years in the weight room. EAS' chocolate and vanilla Isolate and blend, ON's Chocolate, Vanilla and Banana Whey and Casein, too many things from All the Whey to list and the same for True Protein.

In that time, I have found some great products and some real rip-offs, and up until recently my favorite's were ATW's Cupcake Batter Isolate and TP's Orange Creamsicle Milk Protein Isolate.

These are just straight-up protein - nothing but lots of good peptides to fuel hypertrophy.

But, LG Sciences has taken Protein Powder a step farther with the addition of polyphenols, antioxidants and digestive enzymes.
Their Lipotropic Protein is unlike anything else I've tried or even seen on the market - I'm a big user of green tea extract and believer in the health benefits of such derived polyphenols and antioxidants, so getting it already in my protein shakes is almost like taking two supps in one for me.

Furthermore, it's ingredient profile is supposed to aid with lipolysis as well. While I think this largely going to be determined by the rest of the individuals diet, I'll take any help I can get in that department.

Lipotropic Protein is derived from Gemma, apparently a member of the pea family. This provides supposedly a better amino acid profile and more Leucine than whey, but what I enjoy about this is that, so far, it is much more easily digestible. I'm not lactose intolerant by any mean, but I am accustomed to associating a little gas with my post-workout or protein shakes. This hasn't been the case with LG's powder.

Solubility is also better than most whey products I have used. Whereas Whey typically has to be shaken in a blender bottle to really avoid clumps, I have been able to mix LG's with a fork or spoon to no detriment.

It's consistency is thicker than whey, mixing it with milk makes it taste very much like melted ice cream. The first time I tried the chocolate I honestly felt like I was cheating. I haven't had a milk shake in years, but that protein shake, well who needs a milkshake when you could have this instead?

So, needless to say, the flavor is awesome. There is a different underlying taste from whey - almost a peanut-buttery flavor that blends itself very well to the chocolate. Also, it seems the colder the liquid you mix it into, the more pronounced the flavor.

The Vanilla is quite tasty too - creamier than the chocolate, but still touting that slightly nutty undertone. I do not like the vanilla quite so much, but I would still recommend it over many of the other products I have used.

But the Chocolate? Well, LG's Chocolate Lipotropic Protein is taking a place in my top 3. It's better, by far than ATW's Cupcake Batter, and I would be hard-pressed to choose between TP's Orange Creamsicle and LG's Chocolate. It is THAT GOOD!

And cheap too! Considering all the extras it carries, the fact that it can be found for close to $5/lb is phenomenal.

So, here's the deal: mixes better than whey, digests better, tastes way better and it's cheaper than whey!

LG's Protein is great stuff and I'll be stocking up on it whenever I find myself running low on protein. And when new flavors are released, that'll just make things even better!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So Craig told me to write up a review for LG's receptor product, I hope this is useful for anyone who wants to use the product.

Receptor is an androgen receptor "cleaner". The idea behind it is that as you cycle more than once, your androgen receptors get "dirty" or less functional. This holds true with the continued use of any controlled substance, from caffeine to cocaine and everything in between. Basically, the more you use something the more your body gets used to it, and the less it reacts in the original manor the product once did. Therefor, if we run multiple prohormone or steroid cycles, our androgen receptors downgrade. This means that your first cycle of superdrol may yeild 15lbs. But if you were to run a second a few months later, I would be VERY surprised to learn that one had the same gains as his first cycle. So, there are two things we can do about this. We can cycle different hormones, therefor spreading out the use of the same hormones from being back to back, making our bodies react to a new compound each time we run a cycle. Well, this may work for a few cycles, but eventually our receptors are "burnt out" and they just won't react like they first did, no matter what the compound is. This is where Receptor comes in. Its ingredients are supposed to "clean" the androgen receptors, so that one can keep having the best amount of androgen receptors each cycle.

I ran Receptor during the end of my first extended PH cycle. It was M1D/MMV2 by LG. I had ran ONE bottle of MMV2 prior... about 2 months before this run. I bridged the last two weeks (week5-6) and the first two weeks of PCT with Receptor.

I noticed my strength gains were not as immediate on my second MMV2 run... this is when I decided to try Receptor at the END of my cycle. A few days after I started the receptor, I started getting the MMV2 aggression that I had been so surprised by on my first MMV2 run. I noticed this feeling was dulled a bit from my first time... maybe I was just used to it, but I seriously didn't have the mental "edge" that I did on the first time I used it. Receptor changed this. I noticed an almost immediate surge in aggression from the MMV2... I truly believe that I started to "absorb" or react to more of the compound.

I also noticed that I felt "fresher" at the beginning of my Epistane run, than I did at the beginning of my M1D MMV2 run. Now my receptors weren't downgraded much, but it was enough to notice a difference from the first to the second time. I felt the Epi kick in very quickly, around week 1 1/2. Had I a few more cycles under my belt and no receptor, I bet i would have had to dose higher or waited for the "kick" for a longer period of time.

I think that this is a great supplement for those of us running our third, fourth, fifth +, cycles. I am looking forward to using this in my Anadraulic State, and will be using it again before my Pheraplex cycle next year. I especially think that this is a useful compound for highly androgenic compounds, for those of us that really enjoy the "rage" that highly androgenic products can produce.

I can only imagine how brutal Phera+MMV2+Receptor would be... In fact, I may have to run that.

I hope that this provides some information to those who are interested in the product, if anyone has any questions they would like to ask me about receptor, feel free to ask away. I don't know a ton about the ingredients and why they are dosed that way, however I do know how it made me feel and how I reacted to it.

Another awesome LG product!

You can read my full review with more info about each of the ingredients at my actual receptor review thread in the LG section of the board.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/110665-receptor-review.html#post1687499