BC/EAA Just arrived...my thoughts

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just got one hot off the truck remember in the lab is one thing, but a scale up is all together different:

Smell: 10/10 I couldn't believe how ****ing good this stuff smells. Like a Blue Rapsberry Sweet Tart

Mixability: Man, three scoops in water, 10 seconds with the spoon and completely mixed. No foam, no Leucine floaters, nothing! (I added in some Xanthan Gum, which just helps stuff stay dissolved...wonder why no one else did this!) Freaking amazing!

Color: 9/10 A little more blue than I like, next time I will use 6mg of Blue instead of 7mg per serving.

Taste: 9/10 By far the best BC/EAA product I've ever had, no ****, BUT room for improvement I think. Very nice though and overall I am very happy and so will you, but I won't stop until it is something I crave every day. I might switch suppliers of Blue Raspberry flavoring since this one isn't my overall favorite.

Overall you won't be disappointed. I can't wait for feedback!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is in the formulation! Xanthan gum just has the nice attribute of holding things in solution, on a hunch I tried it, worked well in the lab, but again scale up is always the proof. No, artificial blue...I don't know of a natural blue.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is in the formulation! Xanthin gum just has the nice attribute of holding things in solution, on a hunch I tried it, worked well in the lab, but again scale up is always the proof. No, artificial blue...I don't know of a natural blue.
Yea almost all blue dye is synthetic, but some health nuts can find anything ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates, sounds great, be good to compare the taste etc with purple wraath, xtend etc.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never had Wraath, but blows Xtend away. Seriously...I hate to say that cuz I like Lobeliner and Derek. Plenty for everyone and they sell a lot of Xtend. ICE was great, but it the floaters were horrible. They had this extra micronized powder blend that just wouldn't mix. Dave is a good dude too.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wraath has the floaters and the foam, but have yet to try the latest version of wraath. I'll be giving a log of this a crack for sure! Use it in my PCT to keep the gains!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, tastes better than xtend and you think you can still improve the flavor?!?!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The orange Xtend uses a diff. flavouring system that has grains in it, kind of frustrated because it tastes amazing. ICE was like you said fluffy/floaters.

I must agree Hank, he has my interest piqued!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be getting mine soon and once i do i will definately let yall know how i feel. Ive used Xtend and Purple Wraath and CoreABC, never used Ice though.

Im excited to try this stuff for sure!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I pre-ordered yesterday.

When do you expect shipment?

Cant wait to try this stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had Wraath, but blows Xtend away. Seriously...I hate to say that cuz I like Lobeliner and Derek. Plenty for everyone and they sell a lot of Xtend. ICE was great, but it the floaters were horrible. They had this extra micronized powder blend that just wouldn't mix. Dave is a good dude too.
Better than Xtend? Damn, count me in! :D

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Ok Cool, I had seen this... wasn't sure if this was the "stuff". How many servings per container?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, bought 3 tubs. So, if I read correctly, "90 scoops" per tub?

Appreciate all your help. Does this go out tomorrow?
I know there is 30 serves (+3free per tub) not sure how many scoops are in a serve, I'm thinking 2-3.

As far as shipping I'm not sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We received them friday so im assuming they will ship monday if you ordered the
product today.

Lets us know how you like it bro.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Most def will... anyone else going to throw in some Beta Alanine in this stuff? I might throw in 2-4 grams for my intra-WO dose.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Most def will... anyone else going to throw in some Beta Alanine in this stuff? I might throw in 2-4 grams for my intra-WO dose.
not a bad idea, especially as i have some NP bulk beta alanine on hand

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds like something id like to switch over to .. I

currently use Xtend..Good stuff, but after awhile the foam

kills me untill it settles down.. My question is does a serving

go by how much you weigh? like xtend does it. or are you

guys doing some kind of standard dose?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like something id like to switch over to .. I

currently use Xtend..Good stuff, but after awhile the foam

kills me untill it settles down.. My question is does a serving

go by how much you weigh? like xtend does it. or are you

guys doing some kind of standard dose?
Their's is a standard dose I believe.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet so 30 servings is 30 servings! Thanks man..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
will adding bulk bcaa's to bc & eaa ruin its taste because the tastes rock but Id like too add a little more too it

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
will adding bulk bcaa's to bc & eaa ruin its taste because the tastes rock but Id like too add a little more too it
I say add a little more and see. Shouldn't ruin the taste to much, just mix it up lots.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think he was referring to calories (and macro's as well).
Ah good point, I'm at work some mind is half way here and there.. I will see what I can dig up. :)

Edit: 16 calories per serve.