Gettin Slin with MMV2 and Getting DC with IT!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well well its been well over a year since I posted a log, and since then I have learned that good log has lots of detail, and CONSISTENCY.

Well LG gave me the opportunity use their great products and rep their great company. So I chose Slin, and MMV2.

So with the great supps I have decided to get back to DC training. I gave it a run a year and half ago, and liked the results. SO its time to get INTENSE...

I am looking for this training, diet and supplementation to get me leaner, while retaining muscle, so basically its a recomp, and I am going to do a moderate to low carbs M-F with the use of Slin, with all my carb meals with the highest number of carbs for the day being 150-200gms a day. While I will def be keeping my protein at 300-400 gms a day.

I will post my diet up very soon. But I wanted to get this started, as I have been training for 2 days and I have the log to prove it!!!

Nov 3

Incline Hammer Strength Presses: 90x15 90x15 180x15 270x8x3

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 50x15 90x10 90x10 180x8x2

Dumbell Laterals-I know not part of usual routine but I need width!!! straight sets- 15x15 20x10 25x10 30x10

Machine Dips 90x15 x 3 sets last set 180x12x3

Rack Deadlifts straight sets- 135x10 135x10 225x10 315x8

Today

Dumbell curls 25x15 30x12 35x10 40x9x5x3

Hammer Curls 25x15 30x12 35x10 50x7x3x5 (note biceps are my weakest muscle, it gives out and I have been trying to attack the problem for many years.)

Horizontal calf raises 110x15 130x15 170x15 230x20

Standing unilateral ham curls 25x15 30x10 40x10 60x4x3x4

Leg Press 90x15 180x12 270x10 360x12x3

Now you may think my leg numbers are low, but I have not worked my legs in almost 6 months they grow like weeds, and I cannot fit into dress pants (which I need for my 9-5) So right now I am walking around like a extra from broke back mountain.

My MMV2 dose 2day was 1 cap upon waking one at 11 one at 4 and one preworkout and one more b4 I go to bed FOR the WIFE!!!

Slin was dosed at 2 of my meals and 2 post workout. So far I am liking this product- i know if i don't have carbs I will go hypo. I am going to be getting some Vitargo very soon so I will gauge how it will do me. So when I have Vitargo that means I will have to cut down my daytime carbs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh snaaappp!!! Kill that sh!t homeboy!!!! :head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
mmv2 was awesome for me with regards to strength, a lot more than I expected TBH, I use a pretty similar high intensity style training too. You will like it!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am liking it, I am going to formulate my diet soon so be on the look out. I am also going to the gym to day so Ill put up some stats later.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in this!

The more info I can get on SLIN the better!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal, i'm in!

Kick some a$$ Apowerz!! :head:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its going great, I did not get a chance to get to the GYM like I wanted to. BUT, I did get a chance to gauge the efficacy of SLIN as I have been feeling soo PUMPED with my carb meals, and when working out I have been doing some impressive numbers, as I will post out my log entries 2nite, once I finish my workout.

As for MMv2 the hardness factor, is their, but the strength is where I feel its working the best. I wll see how it does me for the rest of this ride!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its going great, I did not get a chance to get to the GYM like I wanted to. BUT, I did get a chance to gauge the efficacy of SLIN as I have been feeling soo PUMPED with my carb meals, and when working out I have been doing some impressive numbers, as I will post out my log entries 2nite, once I finish my workout.

As for MMv2 the hardness factor, is their, but the strength is where I feel its working the best. I wll see how it does me for the rest of this ride!!
That SLIN is some good shizz! :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Go the slin! Never fails to impress! I have a feeling this will become a great seller, such good user feedback.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From 11/9/2008
Flat Hammer Presses 90x20 180x10 180x12 270x5x3
Smith Shoulder Press 50x12 90x12 90x10 180x4x2
Dumbell Lateral 15x20 20x12 25x12 30x10
Tricep Pushdowns (cannot do skullcrushers)
70x12 100x12 120x12 150x10x3x3
Pullups 6 reps for 4 sets ( I am a fatass they are hard lol)
Cable Row Pulls 120x12 120x15 120x12 150x10

11/10/2008
Dumbell curls 30x15 35x12 40x10 50x10x3
Reverse barbell curls 40x15 50x12 60x10 80x10x3
Calves 100x15 120x15 120x12 150x15
Leg Press 90x15 90 x15 90x15 450x10

Feeling good and feeling pumped, cannot wait to add more to the mix.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm in !

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More updates today, the bf is going down slowly but surely, cardio will be introduced this week.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as a newlywed life happens, Its been hard training as my wife and daughter has the nice little flu bug. in additon we just got a new puppy that is crying nightly. SO I am getting like 2 -4 hours a sleep with her. So I am going to the gym 2 nite no question my wife and daughter are feeling better so Its on!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure it's all completely worth it, but I'm glad to see you've got some time to hit the weights tonight!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had to ditch the DC training as its ideal for a great Bulking but coming down I have to go with more volume and moderate weights. I thought long and hard about it and decided I would save DC for next fall, for my next off season, but now I am trying to get lean and get rid of my tubby mcflubby.

Last night I did chest
3 warm up sets 10-15 reps on each excercise and one working set of 8-10.
and on my last excercise i hit it with 7 sets of 10-15. This program is FST-7 by Hany Rambod. I like it, and gets you pumped for hours and sore for a day or two. I am a quick recoverer.

So it was:
Hammer Incline Press
15x90 12x180 10x 270 3x360 then dropped to 270 and did 8 more.
Hammer Declines
10x180 10x180 10x180 13x180

Gymnasts Cable crossovers (train with me and I'll show you how crazy they look and feel)
10x30 10x40 10 x40 10 x50

Pec Dec Flyes
150x10 150x10 150x10 230x10 230x10 230x10 150x15
That sHyte is brutul and try doing it with 30-45 sec rest.

And I followed it wih a DC stretch with a pair of 50's

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im more of a volume guy myself. I live for the pump and the soreness the next day!

Keep killing it bro!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I am DOWN ! Just ordered three bottles of MMv2 and Lipotropic protein, and considering a December run . . Thundergod sold me GOOD on the MMv2.

.. but I also applied for the Anadraulic state Pre-workout, and if i were to be chosen, I'd postpone the MMv2 unless LG would like me to do the combo . .

Either way, i've got 3 bottles of MMv2 on hand [soon] and regardless of when I use them, I'm stoked after reading logs such as this one !!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am DOWN ! Just ordered three bottles of MMv2 and Lipotropic protein, and considering a December run . . Thundergod sold me GOOD on the MMv2.

.. but I also applied for the Anadraulic state Pre-workout, and if i were to be chosen, I'd postpone the MMv2 unless LG would like me to do the combo . .

Either way, i've got 3 bottles of MMv2 on hand [soon] and regardless of when I use them, I'm stoked after reading logs such as this one !!

Hey Thundergod is who sold me on MMV2 I did a 39 day run and LOVED it. to be truthful i was always a little skeptical because of all the ads it had out there in the magazines but it worked for me. GREAT cutter.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously it is like a mild anavar, makes you strong, and allows you to hold your LBM while dieting...
Well my diet has been good :woohoo:
last night was back
Pullups 6 x bw for 6 sets
Tbar row
45x15 90x12 135x10 180 x 11 with a rest pause in between there
Glass Rows with cables
30x15 50x15 60x12 70x10
Cable Pulldowns
70x15 80x15 90x10 90x10 90x10 90x10 90x10

Then dc lat hang for 45 seconds. That is pain mang!!!

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Apowerz, any stats to show composition change or growth?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm considering running this with really not much of a PCT. MMV2 for 8 weeks, and PCT consisting of probably Trione and DTH. It seems like one of those compounds that it would work well with. Trione (6-OXO) was always considered perfectly fine of a PCT for 1-AD, so I don't see why it wouldn't be for something like this.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be a good thing, a very mild mild cycle. AS far a side effect wise.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a little late to the party.........but i'm in! wouldn't miss it, buddy!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it buddy.
Sorry for the delay I woked out on sunday, and monday. Home takes presidence so I will be back in the gym tonight after my daughter science fair!!! Expect updates tomorrow.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So last night I got home and SUPRISE, my BCAA's and Cold Fusion were there from LG! I ripped open the box, and opened Eaa's man did it smell yummy, I then mixed 6 scoops and it was YUMMY to the tummy!!! No foamy mess up top, and no grit in my teeth. I downed it, and went to the gym ( I also downed my cold fusion about 10 mins later, no need to tell you how good that is!!!)

Did back and it was a good one nice and focused!!!
Pull ups 20 reps
hammer high rows 90 x 25 180 x 20 180x15 270x 10
Dumbell Rows 60 x15 70 x 10 80 x10 90x6
Cable pullovers 90x15 7 times

And yes my back is sore today!!!

LG i love the products and I am looking for the unveiling off my new body on the 20th of DEC!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What's your thoughts on cold fusion man? :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cold Fusion you ask, A must for recovery, I love the taste, and love the INSANE pumps!!! 2 scoops 30mins before W/o is all you need!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cold Fusion you ask, A must for recovery, I love the tatse, and love the INSANE pumps!!! 2 scoops 30mins before W/o is all you need!!!
I ran a log on this stuff, as well as pSARM/FormadrolE, and that was one impressive combo! I'm not much of a pre-workout drink person, just because I've always enjoyed making my own, but this stuff was GREAT! I didn't care for the taste a whole lot, but who cares?! I'm not drinking it for that reason. It was definitely better than the other stuff I've tried pre-wo. Pumps were redic.

I just got a steal from you guys with the AM code. I ordered 3 bottles of MMV2, a tub of Lipotropic protein, a tub of BC+EAA, and a T-shirt, all for $101. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a log on this stuff, as well as pSARM/FormadrolE, and that was one impressive combo! I'm not much of a pre-workout drink person, just because I've always enjoyed making my own, but this stuff was GREAT! I didn't care for the taste a whole lot, but who cares?! I'm not drinking it for that reason. It was definitely better than the other stuff I've tried pre-wo. Pumps were redic.

I just got a steal from you guys with the AM code. I ordered 3 bottles of MMV2, a tub of Lipotropic protein, a tub of BC+EAA, and a T-shirt, all for $101. :D

That's definately a steal! If you liked CF, when you get around to it you should try Anadraulic State!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

Someone CACTH THE IRISH CANNON Stealing what!!!??

OH wait my bad that JUST A SMART PERSON TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A GREAT PROMO!!

You cant beat that deal with a 39 1/2 foot pole!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Nice Log so Far!

yOU REALLY lOVE YOUR COLD FUSION!!! Thats Great stuff man I am deff looking forward to trying some myself!

How are the Diet ratios looking?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right now the diet ratios are 60%protein, 30%fat 10%carbs. Def a low carb diet, its been hellacious, and so tempting to eat bread with a 10y/o daughter, but I do it!!! :lol: Like I said check and see those pics out on the 20th they will be a work in progress!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now the diet ratios are 60%protein, 30%fat 10%carbs. Def a low carb diet, its been hellacious, and so tempting to eat bread with a 10y/o daughter, but I do it!!! :lol: Like I said check and see those pics out on the 20th they will be a work in progress!!!

Im lookin forward to them pics broseph!!! Keep killin it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killin' it AP!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AP, did you post up any before pics anywhere? Can't wait for the updated ones!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No not yet, but I will be on Saturday or Sunday to show my progress.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late sub Apower. Can't wait for the unveiling!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL at Mace, sorry no pics because I did not get a chance to take them. You know emotions are mutha. A couple of days before my b-day I got fired from my job. Now for the ones who know me I and know how I came back and have been proudly getting myself back in the ranks of the gym, and being consistent this was a serious blow to me, and I took the low road out, and started back emotionally eating. I have a family, a house, and I went into a little depressive state worryi9ng about how I am going to provide for my fam, so the gym has not been my priority until this last week. I talked to 3clipse, and I have still been repping on other boards, as my good buds on another board who are on anabolics love the Anadraulic State!!! Anywho, I am back over here, and have been making improvements as I am emotionally stronger, and able to deal the card life handed me with more will power, and a focused drive that, will not allow me to quit. I started this log and I am going to finish it. I just thought the people who subd deserve to know what happened.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear Apower. You can either fold or stay in the game. I get the feeling that you are going to raise your game up.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear Apower. You can either fold or stay in the game. I get the feeling that you are going to raise your game up.
He just 3bet the button from the SB...ohhh snap!

BBR

BBR

Awards
Apowerz6 ... Hang in there man, apply the same determination that you use in the gym to other facets of your life and you'll be unstoppable. I'm not sure what your job was, but have you thought about studying something in the exercise science area? You may already be doing it for all I know, but just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. All the best mate :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was a Case Mangaer for Inner City Youths looking for JOBS. Because of an audit, and some missing sigs I lost my job, now I used to be a fitnes coach at B***Y Sucky Fitness, but the money was nill and I had a family to take care of. So now I am sending resumes like nobodys business! But its 2009 and I am out to get MINE!!! SO I appreciate the love fellas!!! And see you in the Am with more details as I am back bouncing in the club, and Hitting the gym so I know I will have something funny for you guys!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I like to hear big man...time to shine in '09!!