What's everyone's views on SLIN....any feedback?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

What's everyone's views on SLIN....any feedback?

Hey Guys,

What does anyone have to say about SLIN? I am a big fan of anabolic pump but due to the price im not keen on getting anymore. Thought SLIN could be a good replacement at half the price. There isn't much feedback gonig around, figured the LG guys would get first chances to try it so spill the beans and let me know what you think.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

Thanks for your interest in the product, theres actually a great log running right now, I'll link you to it. Users are definitely proffering this to the old version, which was already a solid product.

Trauma1 Puts LG Science's Improved "Slin" Product To The Test(Sponsored)
  3. Registered User
    Answers

This stuff is the bomb! Unlike Anabolic Pump aka Anabolic Dump. The first 8 days on Anabolic Pump was 8 days of diarrhea(multi times a day). I think that AP is a hit or miss type product. Slin works without anysides. LG Sciences rules!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

GREAT PRODUCT I am using it right now!!!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I had a 20 pill supply of it and I loved it. Good solid pumps while on it. No hypo feelings or stomach discomfort. And as I'm prone to migraines, ho headaches either. I had better vascularity while using it and seemed to be leaning a bit.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Thing with AP was i only needed one pill per dose 2-3 times per day so it last me a month if not a few days more. SLIN needs 4-5 tabs right? I'll use up the bottle quicker then AP.....hmmm not sure.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Thing with AP was i only needed one pill per dose 2-3 times per day so it last me a month if not a few days more. SLIN needs 4-5 tabs right? I'll use up the bottle quicker then AP.....hmmm not sure.
    Yeah it depends on how much you weigh and how much carbs you are ingesting. My wife loves it also. She uses when she want to have a high carb meal, but does not want the carb rush and terrible crash, she gets energized and such, with no crash.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

I was dosing 3 slin with my post workout shake/meal which was working well, I have now bumped to 5 and it's pretty damn good.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Hey Guys,

What does anyone have to say about SLIN? I am a big fan of anabolic pump but due to the price im not keen on getting anymore. Thought SLIN could be a good replacement at half the price. There isn't much feedback gonig around, figured the LG guys would get first chances to try it so spill the beans and let me know what you think.
    Check out my review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...-s-review.html

Unfortunately I got the insulin-like side effects once I hit 5 caps (I WAS dosing 2-3 times a day, though; dosed at 5 caps ONCE daily may have been ok). Aside from that, it seems to be a solid product.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    Answers

5 caps! I'm 5'8 150lbs and 2 caps before my workout is good for me. Maybe you build up tolerance and you have to up the caps?
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bobert2 View Post
    5 caps! I'm 5'8 150lbs and 2 caps before my workout is good for me. Maybe you build up tolerance and you have to up the caps?
    I'm not sure.

I started at 2 caps. Went up to 3 and then 4 and finally 5. I was nauseous at 2 and 3 caps, and fine at 4 and 5 caps (re nausea). 4 caps seemed to be the right dosing for me, looking back. Or maybe dosing so many times a day shouldn't be done at higher doses (although the 2nd and 3rd doses were before a VERY high (>100g) carbohydrate meal)?

There was nothing wrong with the product. It was effective. Just not everything is for everyone.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

You also must remember Australian that this is about half the price of AP as well. So it pretty much works out the same even if you dose Slin twice a day at 4 caps each. Still comes out about even.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'll have the final review posted up in my log tonight everyone. Love me some "Slin!"

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You also must remember Australian that this is about half the price of AP as well. So it pretty much works out the same even if you dose Slin twice a day at 4 caps each. Still comes out about even.
    yeah i figured that. AP is a bugger to get in the UK now the pound is sh*t. SLIN i can get from a UK dealer for 20 so ill give it a go.....when im ready to eat carbs again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for views/thoughts on compounds
    By brihamil79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. H-drol or Trifecta Stack...views please
    By saggy321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 06:38 PM