T-911 on sale at the LG web site

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can buy it there until it gets to GNC...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of it! The packaging is awesome! Cant wait to try it out.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
the t911 looks good.how do you guys feel about running a cycle and using form exe and t911 for pct?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the t911 looks good.how do you guys feel about running a cycle and using form exe and t911 for pct?
That would be just fine. Feel free to start a log so that we can see your progress. You will most likely be the first one to try this. Unless there are others that have ran Androsterone with Formadrol Extreme as a PCT.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
That would be just fine. Feel free to start a log so that we can see your progress. You will most likely be the first one to try this. Unless there are others that have ran Androsterone with Formadrol Extreme as a PCT.
cool i plan on running a massive stack in jan plan on seeing huge gains if my numbers are right:clean:

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
here's the stack i plan on running check it out and tell me what you think,suggestions etc.

planning on running this cycle in jan 2009.thoughts,advice,suggestions,pro's con's.

**Cycle Items**
I-GH-1
pSARM
Methyl 1-D
Methyl Masterdrol V2
Slin

**PCT***
T-911
Formadrol Extreme
T-Bol

Orange Triad
fish oil

gnrfan

Awards
here's the stack i plan on running check it out and tell me what you think,suggestions etc.

planning on running this cycle in jan 2009.thoughts,advice,suggestions,pro's con's.

**Cycle Items**
I-GH-1
pSARM
Methyl 1-D
Methyl Masterdrol V2
Slin

**PCT***
T-911
Formadrol Extreme
T-Bol

Orange Triad
fish oil
I am doing the Methyl 1-d/MMv2 stack right now and it is incredible. I am thinking of adding pSARM together with Formadrol in PCT. I would love to also try t911 as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does this tasste like? I remember several years ago when alot of supps came sublingual and the taste was horrid how quickly will this disolve etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does this tasste like? I remember several years ago when alot of supps came sublingual and the taste was horrid how quickly will this disolve etc.
Tastes like cherry goodness! :cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also remember to try Receptor guys, I'm currently dosing it with h-drol in my log in the logs/review section. Might go very well with a good hormonal stack ;)

Will report back with more definitive findings in 5 weeks.

gnrfan

Awards
I want to try receptor with PCT, would that be a good idea? pSarm, Formadrol, receptor+time off then another cycle?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
more that i'm thinkin bout it what do you guys think of running t 911 after pct.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I want to try receptor with PCT, would that be a good idea? pSarm, Formadrol, receptor+time off then another cycle?
Receptor during PCT would be a good addition to help ensure your next cycle goes as well as can be.
:)