New Peanut Butter Flavor of Protein
1. New Hormonal Products
bolded :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Peanut Butter Protein !
Let me know when you need someone to try that out....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bcca/Eaa
Sub lingual GH Product
New Hormonal Products

;)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
peanut butter first and foremost! the first time i tried your protein i thought that peanut butter would cover the gemma aftertaste really well.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
GH and speed v2!-also, is the new Ecdy product an option

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Bring back the old liquid Cold Fusion for AM/PM. I swear those products worked better than other companies I have tried. Oh yeah, I like the new products as well. One last thing....POWERTRAIN!!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be here by the 24th from what they tell me! It is really good. We have a little more work to do on the Chocolate, but the Vanilla is a MAJOR improvement in taste.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i vote for hormonal product first, id like to see what you guys can think of.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am all about the sub gh product. I am far from a hardgainer, I want something that is going help me in the long run retain my size and minimize the fat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am all about the sub gh product. I am far from a hardgainer, I want something that is going help me in the long run retain my size and minimize the fat.
yeah sub gh is prob the most intersting but honestly i just question how effective it will be and sorry to say but i dont have much faith in it being effective enough so ill just stick with hormonal hopefully LG can get back to the roots and come up with a new compound.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bcca/Eaa
New Hormonal Products
PB protein sounds awesome
Sub lingual GH Product

I vote for the BCAA/EAA, because it is a staple. New hormonal stuff would be cool as well. Also, you can never have enough great tasting protein!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
GH product, period.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah sub gh is prob the most intersting but honestly i just question how effective it will be and sorry to say but i dont have much faith in it being effective enough so ill just stick with hormonal hopefully LG can get back to the roots and come up with a new compound.

Hormonal stuff would be nice. I just dont have the resources to pay for Kits if I can have something comparable for a fraction of the cost.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
sub gh product-

A hormone product is a close 2nd, but there are lots of other hormone products out there but no really effective(close to real gh) products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bcca/Eaa
New Hormonal Products
PB protein sounds awesome
Sub lingual GH Product

I vote for the BCAA/EAA, because it is a staple. New hormonal stuff would be cool as well. Also, you can never have enough great tasting protein!
Yeah that's why i said BCAA/EAA, as it's a staple and is able to be used all year round. I'm sure LG can add a nice twist to it and make it unique.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
New Hormonal, but a new pb flavored protein can't come too soon!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Which ones would you like to see first?

BCAA/EAA
SPEED V2 (caffeine free stimulant)
Sub lingual GH Product
Sub lingual Stimulant
New Peanut Butter Flavor of Protein
New Hormonal Products

Sub lingual GH Product

New Hormonal Products

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Bro... I loved LG back in the day of M1T, then with some products like Transform and M1D I began losing faith...

But let me tell you something... The T911 is THE best test booster, libido enhancer, nootropic, and erectile enhancement product I've ever used. To date. Atleast today it is. It's day 1 and I am feeling like a million dollars since my first dose. I took it and laid back in bed this morning and let it dissolve under my tongue. Within 15 minutes I had a boner and wanted to get up and start my day. My adrenals are also run down. I didn't want to take stims today at all... And I didn't! I feel superb now.

If LG made this product and no other, I'd be satisfied. I give my personal guarantee to anyone that this product definitely works.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro... I loved LG back in the day of M1T, then with some products like Transform and M1D I began losing faith...

But let me tell you something... The T911 is THE best test booster, libido enhancer, nootropic, and erectile enhancement product I've ever used. To date. Atleast today it is. It's day 1 and I am feeling like a million dollars since my first dose. I took it and laid back in bed this morning and let it dissolve under my tongue. Within 15 minutes I had a boner and wanted to get up and start my day. My adrenals are also run down. I didn't want to take stims today at all... And I didn't! I feel superb now.

If LG made this product and no other, I'd be satisfied. I give my personal guarantee to anyone that this product definitely works.

Thanks for the good words broski!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Glad it got you feeling some libido again my man! Awesome news! You going to run a log or some sort?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's/EAA's
subling gh
hormonals,,,.... hahaha,he said hormonals!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Glad it got you feeling some libido again my man! Awesome news! You going to run a log or some sort?
In the MST section I've added it to my log of MST products. I am including day to day feelings and details of my training regimen including the exercise, weight, and how I felt. Much appreciated to have this oppurtunity!

I'll be including AXcite in the mix. The new pheramone cologne from AX ;) I'll go on missions with that and test it's integrity.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In the MST section I've added it to my log of MST products. I am including day to day feelings and details of my training regimen including the exercise, weight, and how I felt. Much appreciated to have this oppurtunity!

I'll be including AXcite in the mix. The new pheramone cologne from AX ;) I'll go on missions with that and test it's integrity.
Ah thanks man, Ill check it out!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about some 6-bromotest
6-Bromo is in no way DSHEA compliant. I have nto found one paper showing anything of the sort and it can't even be stretched to include it.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-Bromo is in no way DSHEA compliant. I have nto found one paper showing anything of the sort and it can't even be stretched to include it.
I remember a chemist on another board talking about it, saying it would be compliant. sounded good lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just start releasing all the products. lol. If they're anything like T911... yeah... haha

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hormonals !!!

HORMONALS, HORMONALS, HORMONALS !!!!!!!!!

:bb: