Methyl 1P Replacement - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl 1P Replacement

  1. New Member
    tdos's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Methyl 1P Replacement


    What product in your lineup is the most similiar to M1P? I had really enjoyed the stuff before it was gone. I have one bottle left and have no idea where to go once that is gone.

    thanks

  2. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,901
    Rep Power
    67552

    Reputation Reputation

    M1P was in a class on its own. LegalGear doesn't really have anything along those lines. LG Sciences has M1D which is actually pretty close gains wise, but not how it works.
  3. New Member
    dschampoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    I understand that EST 17-Methyl Bol is a clone of Methyl 1p however is manufactured as a diol rather than a dione. I think the diol has better bioavailability so the EST product should be better. I'm quite interested in 17-methyl bol so can you tell me your results on Methyl 1p???
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For me Masterdrol+M1P=~18lbs. I felt like a million bucks. I loved the stack!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,901
    Rep Power
    67552

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dschampoz View Post
    I understand that EST 17-Methyl Bol is a clone of Methyl 1p however is manufactured as a diol rather than a dione. I think the diol has better bioavailability so the EST product should be better. I'm quite interested in 17-methyl bol so can you tell me your results on Methyl 1p???
    That was single the stupidest marketing ploy. In progestins, the diols make them more estrogenic and reduce activity. Just because a diol and dione in a prohormone have almost no difference, doesn't mean it is the same in progestins. I would stay away from a company that makes up such stories and untruths. Clones are rarely better than the original and in this case the multiple diol clones are not good at all.
  6. New Member
    tdos's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    For me Masterdrol+M1P=~18lbs. I felt like a million bucks. I loved the stack!
    I have some of the orig masterdrol and also M1P, what stack did you do, also did you have any shutdown? and what did you do for PCT?

    thanks a ton!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tdos View Post
    I have some of the orig masterdrol and also M1P, what stack did you do, also did you have any shutdown? and what did you do for PCT?

    thanks a ton!
    Well I was a little reckless back when that was out. But I did 4 weeks of each. 4 M1-P/day (2 morning and night) and 2-3 masterdrol/day. 1 am, 1 pre-workout, 1 before bed. By week 4 the back pumps were too much to handle and all I would do was lay in bed and train. Taurine can fix that problem. I'd say 4gr 2x's/day.

    For PCT I ran Formadrol at 4/4/3/2. Tribulus at 2-3gr/day and ZMA 3 before bed oh and dermasize 6 squirts morning and night. I thought it went well. I stil gaineds strength during PCT and retained all my mass. Lost a bit of bloat (I think from M1P) If I had to do it again I would add in some Clomid (50mg/day for 4 weeks) or Tamox (20mg/day for 4 weeks) in PCT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    What current PH/DS out now would stack well w/ M-1P?
  9. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,901
    Rep Power
    67552

    Reputation Reputation

    Anything really...
  10. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Clones are rarely better than the original and in this case the multiple diol clones are not good at all.
    I agree. I got nothing off of the clone I took. Everything was on point, I actually doubled the dose for the last week and felt no difference. I saved a couple of the caps in hopes that I could send it off for testing, but never got around to it. I think I threw them away recently.
  11. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Anything really...
    More specifically, does M-1P have attributes lending itself more towards bulking or cutting (water retention, etc.)?

    Not meaning to offend, but most of the things I've seen posted about M-1P were not favorable. Personally, I have never used it. But, a guy I know has a couple bottles and is on the fence as how to best utilize them.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    More specifically, does M-1P have attributes lending itself more towards bulking or cutting (water retention, etc.)?

    Not meaning to offend, but most of the things I've seen posted about M-1P were not favorable. Personally, I have never used it. But, a guy I know has a couple bottles and is on the fence as how to best utilize them.
    From persoanl experience I would say bulking for sure. I used M1P before I was a rep and tried to snatch some up before it was disscontinued and did but unfortuneatly the caps metled together due to poor storeing conditions.

    I've ran masterdrol (clones) again with other compunds and didn't have as much water retention as I did with M1-P/Masterdrol stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    M1P is a progestin, but progestins vary greatly, good example is tren and deca. Tren is a great cutter and great for strength and some mass but not a bunch, deca on the other hand is great for mass. I beleive M1P was more geared to be inbetween, some mass, more strength, and of course water retention as well.

    This is purely a guess as i had not repped for Legal Gear while they were selling those products.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    From persoanl experience I would say bulking for sure. I used M1P before I was a rep and tried to snatch some up before it was disscontinued and did but unfortuneatly the caps metled together due to poor storeing conditions.

    I've ran masterdrol (clones) again with other compunds and didn't have as much water retention as I did with M1-P/Masterdrol stack.
    Sucks about the melted caps.

    I know bulking is pretty much a dietary choice and less of a compound choice. But, some do seem to lend themselves better to cutting or to bulking.

    For a winter bulk, I have the options of...

    Phera
    Epi
    Halo
    Tren (the PH)

    Suggestions on the best combo?

    izza:
  15. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Sucks about the melted caps.

    I know bulking is pretty much a dietary choice and less of a compound choice. But, some do seem to lend themselves better to cutting or to bulking.

    For a winter bulk, I have the options of...

    Phera
    Epi
    Halo
    Tren (the PH)

    Suggestions on the best combo?

    izza:

    I know you asked DW for help but in my opinion i think Phera/Dien( Tren PH which really isnt a tren ph) combo would be great. You have your mass and you have your strength. I gain no weight anymore off epi, its just strength, halo is great but better used as a recomp or cut.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I know you asked DW for help but in my opinion i think Phera/Dien( Tren PH which really isnt a tren ph) combo would be great. You have your mass and you have your strength. I gain no weight anymore off epi, its just strength, halo is great but better used as a recomp or cut.
    I should clarify that I was trying to pair M-1P with one (or more) of those compounds. And, yeah, I know "tren" products are PH's to dienolone (sp?).

    I've read up alot through the years, but after awhile it all starts running together. I just don't want to stack M-1P with something that it shouldn't be stacked with.

    What about M-1P standalone?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:10 AM
  2. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
  3. Methyl Plex & Methyl Drol 30 day cycle
    By Jaywalh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol
    By swangswang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:26 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in