Receptor Feedback?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

Receptor Feedback?

I did a search and could not find anything substantial regarding the effectiveness of Receptor. It seems like a great supplement to use post-cycle. Any info would be appreciated.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

Anyone?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You know we don't get much feedback on it. Things for PCT rarely get rave reviews since they are not usually muscle builders exactly.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    You know we don't get much feedback on it. Things for PCT rarely get rave reviews since they are not usually muscle builders exactly.
    That is unfortunate because it seems like such an excellent product to use if it does exactly what it is intended to do. I can only imagine every cycle feeling like it was your first one. This may turn out to be a wonder-supplement. I may just have to try it out.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

I used it during PCT recently. The capsules do not hold their contents well and the whole bottle ended up a clumpy sticky mess. Smells strong, almost like coconut. Noticed nothing really while taking them.

Started next cycle almost immediately after the bottle was gone. Doses were moderate compared to my past use. I did notice that I "felt" the test a lot more than I had previously. My strength and size jumped up quicker than normal, and my sex drive was through the roof.

Unfortunately, this is also the first cycle in which I have not used an AI. So, its impossible for me to tell if the results were due to Receptor, or the lack of an AI.

Still, I will likely use it again next PCT, assuming I can find it for a decent price
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

Thanks for the feedback. Apparently it may be worth considering in your opinion if you intend to use it again
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

it works hands down im on my 4th bottle
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Onbiously i am biased as i am a rep, but when i used it and i went to cycle again i wouldnt say it felt like my first cycle, but the compounds kicked in harder at a lower dosage, i was very impressed as i was a tad bit skeptical!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

i did a cycle had ok gains ran receptor ran epi, hdrol cycle shot me up like 20 pounds in like three weeks sure I lost some in pct but then I ran the same cycle and the gains werent there I even thre in some phera to try to gain more size and nada now ima finid=sh off this bottle I got run a epi, mdht cycle and see how that goes
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Interesting may have to think about it. especially if mmv2 keeps giving me results
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.51%

Ok got question for you? Is there a certain amount of time u have to run your next cycle or are u good to go at any time. does its effectiveness decrease with time after running a receptor cycle if maybe i could'nt do my next cycle till 3 months after it took last receptor pill?
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok got question for you? Is there a certain amount of time u have to run your next cycle or are u good to go at any time. does its effectiveness decrease with time after running a receptor cycle if maybe i could'nt do my next cycle till 3 months after it took last receptor pill?
    The amount of time shouldnt matter, its like cleaning out your adrenals or beta receptors so to speak, theres no set time you have to use said product again, if you were to use it 1 week or 1 year after its still like brand new. Does that make sense?
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.51%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The amount of time shouldnt matter, its like cleaning out your adrenals or beta receptors so to speak, theres no set time you have to use said product again, if you were to use it 1 week or 1 year after its still like brand new. Does that make sense?
    Yes sir it does, thanks I was starting to worry I waste that las bottle i used. All good now thanks
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yes sir it does, thanks I was starting to worry I waste that las bottle i used. All good now thanks

lol nope ur good to go broski

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. Receptor?
    By WittyName in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:16 AM
  3. Receptor
    By Trauma1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13