Answers above in bold. Hope that helped.LG guys help me out. I'm getting a bit threadbare trying to find answers on your product on all these AM threads.
I have a couple of bottles of the stuff ready to go but I want some clarity before I begin. Here's my questions:
1. MMv2 is non-methylated so liver support can be drastically reduced, no?
It is non-methylated and will not cause liver toxicity
2. What other anabolic compounds out there work synergistically with MMv2? Is this a good stacker with H-drol, S-Drol, PP or any of the good ol' time favorites?
MMv2 is used best as a leaning agent while gaining strength, so I think it would be best used with something more along the lines of H-drol. Although some people like the approach of a "wet" compound (PP) and a "dry" compound (MMv2).
3. Can MMv2 be used in a pulsed cycle either alone or with another PH?
Either or. A couple of gents on the board here have used it as a pre-workout pulse during a typical cycle to give them that added aggression in the gym. Experimentation is probably going to give you the best answer.
4. Where is this stuff on Ziquor's OTC Hormone chart?
It probably isn't called out. It's an Androstane Ester. Androstane should be in his OTC Hormone chart, but it's been a while since I've perused his chart.
5. Is there a common name for the AI in Formadrol? (bonus question)
The AI in Formadrol was ATD. I believe in the new formulation it is Androsterone.
Thanks for the insight into this exciting looking product.