Lv. Percent
    72.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Mmv2 + 3ad

3 caps EACH spread out

1 of each cap @ 7:00 am
    1 of each cap @ 11:00 am
    1 of each cap @ 4:00 pm

(don't like taking anything after 4pm as everything affects my sleep)

Thoughts?

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

As i have ran both i believe this will be a very good stack! Id make atleast 1 of the doses of each before your workout. Also make sure to get in plenty of fat with each dose of 3ad!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good stuff. Thank you.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

i know the fat helps with absortion, but it does seem like alot of fat to add to your diet. Bulking is different but I still like to watch all fat good and bad.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    As i have ran both i believe this will be a very good stack! Id make atleast 1 of the doses of each before your workout. Also make sure to get in plenty of fat with each dose of 3ad!
    What are some good examples of fat to take with these doses? And is this a good bulking stack? I'm looking for a great stack to bulk (Yes, I said BULK) this coming winter. Also, would anyone from LG Sciences care to adjust the dosages for my weight? Thanks....I'd appreciate any and all help...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mulliganoct View Post
    i know the fat helps with absortion, but it does seem like alot of fat to add to your diet. Bulking is different but I still like to watch all fat good and bad.
    a TBS of EVOO with each is 45gr of good fat. You could probably get awat with 2t and then thats 30gr of good fats. I just got done dieting hardcore and I still had 50~75gr of fat in my diet. Mostly from EVOO, Flax, eggs and meat. On top of that both these compounds should help with the fat burning/musle retention so I wouldn't sweat it bro.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    What are some good examples of fat to take with these doses? And is this a good bulking stack? I'm looking for a great stack to bulk (Yes, I said BULK) this coming winter. Also, would anyone from LG Sciences care to adjust the dosages for my weight? Thanks....I'd appreciate any and all help...
    I would have to say no. For a true "bulk" there are better options out there. However if you want to keep gains lean with a nice boost in strength these would be great. At your size IDK if gaining 15lbs on a bulk is really an option,lol.

I'd start out with 4 of the MMv2 and the recommended dose of the 3-AD then bump as you see fit. Def working up to 6 of the MMv2. Since your stacking, usually, a little can go a bit longer.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I would have to say no. For a true "bulk" there are better options out there. However if you want to keep gains lean with a nice boost in strength these would be great. At your size IDK if gaining 15lbs on a bulk is really an option,lol.

I'd start out with 4 of the MMv2 and the recommended dose of the 3-AD then bump as you see fit. Def working up to 6 of the MMv2. Since your stacking, usually, a little can go a bit longer.
    Thanx for your reply. As I said previously, any and all help is greatly appreciated. How much longer could I go with this stack? And what the hell is EVOO and where can I get it? Also, what "better options" can you think of? I'm just keepng all of my options open for next winter. At the end of this month I'm starting an X-Mass/Epi stack. Now, THAT should work as a bulking stack!!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

Thanx for your reply. As I said previously, any and all help is greatly appreciated. How much longer could I go with this stack? And what the hell is EVOO and where can I get it? Also, what "better options" can you think of? I'm just keepng all of my options open for next winter. At the end of this month I'm starting an X-Mass/Epi stack. Now, THAT should work as a bulking stack!!!!
    Well a superdrol or phera clone or X-Mass was one I was thinking of,lol. Thats some good stuff.

I dont know a ton about 3-AD so i may have jump'd the gun a touch but I believe is a dryer compund also. 2 dry compunds =:bb3:

EVOO= Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I still need to know what EVOO is and where to get it, who makes it, etc. Thanx...
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I still need to know what EVOO is and where to get it, who makes it, etc. Thanx...
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
    Oh, damn! I shoulda known what that is...my bad! I'm an idiot, I admit it!! Thanks...the bad thing is that I actually have a botlle of in my cupboard! Ha! Actually, I'm a DOUBLE idiot...and blind too! I didn't see that Distilled Water had already answered this in his previous post! Sorry!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

i really feel that running mmv2 and a good phera clone would be better.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really feel that running mmv2 and a good phera clone would be better.
    How do you mean? Do you mean for the winter bulk? I actually have a bottle of the original Phera-Plex. And please explain your reasoning. I'm curious...thanks..
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

How do you mean? Do you mean for the winter bulk? I actually have a bottle of the original Phera-Plex. And please explain your reasoning. I'm curuous...thanks..
    the 3-ad seems to be a mix phera and the active in mmv2, only non-methyl. it was supposed to be side free but most complain of bad headaches and high bp, not only that but a large amount of fat should be consumed with 3-ad to help absorption since it is non-methyl. my reasoning is results on 3-ad are very comparable to running phera on it's own. why not run phera with the proper liver protectants and hawthorn? phera + mmv2 will yield much greater gains than 3-ad,imo. read the logs on phera and mmv2, i am convinced phera/mmv2 is a much better cycle than 3-ad.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the 3-ad seems to be a mix phera and the active in mmv2, only non-methyl. it was supposed to be side free but most complain of bad headaches and high bp, not only that but a large amount of fat should be consumed with 3-ad to help absorption since it is non-methyl. my reasoning is results on 3-ad are very comparable to running phera on it's own. why not run phera with the proper liver protectants and hawthorn? phera + mmv2 will yield much greater gains than 3-ad,imo. read the logs on phera and mmv2, i am convinced phera/mmv2 is a much better cycle than 3-ad.
    Thanx for your reply. I didn't see any logs for this combo...maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Since we're on the subject, how would you adjust the dosage for my size (since it is a bulk)? Look out 350, here I come...
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

Thanx for your reply. I didn't see any logs for this combo...maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Since we're on the subject, how would you adjust the dosage for my size (since it is a bulk)? Look out 350, here I come...
    sorry i worded that wrong, i meant look at logs for phera solo and mmv2 solo. work up to 6 caps of mmv2 and 40 mg of phera for your weight. damn, you a big boy. but don't start out at those doses-test how deep the water is, before you dive in head first.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sorry i worded that wrong, i meant look at logs for phera solo and mmv2 solo. work up to 6 caps of mmv2 and 40 mg of phera for your weight. damn, you a big boy. but don't start out at those doses-test how deep the water is, before you dive in head first.
    Sounds pretty good! I may do just that! I may have just found the perfect winter stack! I'm guessing I should use Formadrol Extreme as part of my PCT?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

MMV2 + Epi + a Halo clone (are there any still available?), or something else that would stack well with this combo. Phera may be a bit too much, right? What else might go nicely with this?

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28