psharm

mulliganoct

Awards
What are the odds of doing the psharm for 4 weeks then my stack of mmv2, 1-gh, for 4 weeks then formadrol for PCT. I think the psharm will help with my cut and help retain some muscle since I am mountain biking alot in the next few weeks.

Thoughts?:food::food:

mulliganoct

Awards
you got me. Public schol system. Anyway thanks for the info.

matrixorb

Awards
have yall taken psarm? i have 2 bottles but when i took 3 the first time my stomach r

have yall taken psarm? i have 2 bottles but when i took 3 the first time my stomach rumbles and i have to go to the restroom is that normal after taken psarm or do i just need to take only one and build up? or take after my morning protein shake and oatmeal?? any thoughts

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
have yall taken psarm? i have 2 bottles but when i took 3 the first time my stomach rumbles and i have to go to the restroom is that normal after taken psarm or do i just need to take only one and build up? or take after my morning protein shake and oatmeal?? any thoughts
Did you take three at once? If so thats why. Start low and work your way up; 1cap 4x's/day. Make sure you take a dose with a hefty size glass of water.