AD-3 PCT/Mass HGH Back-to-back? - AnabolicMinds.com

AD-3 PCT/Mass HGH Back-to-back?

1. New Member

AD-3 PCT/Mass HGH Back-to-back?

Just had a question about these two supps. I'm currently running DAA and AD-3. Did two weeks of DAA, then started the AD-3. Almost done with my first bottle of AD-3 now (gonna run two bottles for a full 8 weeks).

Caught sight of a sale online for MassHGH at a price that's hard to pass up. So, I was wondering if I can jump right into the MassHGH or if I should take a break to cycle off the velvet bean/mucuna/whatever you kids are calling it these days. Any thoughts? I've seen people saying they can be run together, but wasn't sure about running them in this manner for such a length of time. Thanks for any input!

BTW--Loving the AD-3. Used another product with the same anti-estrogenic compound before (but no velvet bean or milk thistle) and never really got the same feeling as I do from AD-3. But I also notice that I'm quicker to snap at people a bit (though not uncontrollably) when I get irritated, and it has made my joints ache a bit more. But definitely worth it. The dreams are awesome too. A few freaked me out a bit, but nothing terrible. Just REALLY vivid.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes you can use both, i would personally stagger them....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member

Ok so, finish up my second bottle of AD3, then take a couple weeks off (2-4?) before starting the MassHGH, right?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    Ok so, finish up my second bottle of AD3, then take a couple weeks off (2-4?) before starting the MassHGH, right?
    Yes I would take a little break. Thanks for the AD-3 feedback.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol vs. M1T Back-to-Back Showdown
    By Skark in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:37 AM
  2. Back to back designer cycles
    By In Hulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 05:04 AM
  4. Back to Back herbal cycles
    By 28540MC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 08:53 PM
  5. Methyl 1-Test and 4 OH T back to back?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 09:24 PM