Its back OG oxyeca.

  1. Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. Great stuff!

  3. I see neither E nor A?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I see neither E nor A?
    Joke? Obviously it wouldn't contain E or A
    Always willing to learn :D

  5. Yes, good stuff. It crushes my appetite!! Which is a hard thing to do 'cause I can ALWAYS eat..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Great stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I see neither E nor A?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Joke? Obviously it wouldn't contain E or A
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yes, good stuff. It crushes my appetite!! Which is a hard thing to do 'cause I can ALWAYS eat..lol
    Yes great stuff and no E or A
    The name is from an OLD version which did contain it.
    If you notice we keep alot of original names and just tweak the product and the name a bit
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. ... and the label. It is nice to see this one is a lipolytic matrix rather than a lipogenic one lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Yes great stuff and no E or A
    The name is from an OLD version which did contain it.
    If you notice we keep alot of original names and just tweak the product and the name a bit
    Thank you for clarifying this

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    ... and the label. It is nice to see this one is a lipolytic matrix rather than a lipogenic one lol.
    Lol that's would suck if it were the reverse
    Always willing to learn :D

  10. That's what the first label said lol.

    I am actually tempted to try this. A few forum buddies rate the appetite suppression.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Joke? Obviously it wouldn't contain E or A
    Name:  thats-the-joke.jpg
Views: 56867
Size:  30.1 KB
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That's what the first label said lol.

    I am actually tempted to try this. A few forum buddies rate the appetite suppression.
    It's great stuff. One cap a day is the recommended dosage and that is all you need. Love the smooth clean energy I get from it. Then again I really love DMAA and react extremely well to it. No jitters or anything like that from any DMAA products.

  13. Could any one compare OG oxyeca vs oxyeca black I'm a big fan of the OG I ran it with FRL alpha mass and natadrol it's hard to believe but the first 2 weeks I gain 4lb unfortunately it wasn't all muscle so I decided to turn my 6 week bulk to a 4 week cut Oxyeca helped with killing appetite and insane energy preventing lagarthy in total I lost 9lbs 203 to 194 I would love to run oxyeca but the side of stim-d!ck was horrible it killed libido and my Sh!t looked pale I thought it was the shutdown but I took a day off it and back to normal

    Could any one compare OG vs black from energy
    appetite, side of advice on how I could get rid of stim-d!ck I wanna take advantage of the sale

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Could any one compare OG oxyeca vs oxyeca black I'm a big fan of the OG I ran it with FRL alpha mass and natadrol it's hard to believe but the first 2 weeks I gain 4lb unfortunately it wasn't all muscle so I decided to turn my 6 week bulk to a 4 week cut Oxyeca helped with killing appetite and insane energy preventing lagarthy in total I lost 9lbs 203 to 194 I would love to run oxyeca but the side of stim-d!ck was horrible it killed libido and my Sh!t looked pale I thought it was the shutdown but I took a day off it and back to normal

    Could any one compare OG vs black from energy
    appetite, side of advice on how I could get rid of stim-d!ck I wanna take advantage of the sale
    I personally like black better they are both great products but the Oxyblack doesnt have the 1,3 dimeth in it wich may have been the cause of your "stim dick". Some people have that reaction with DMAA and some people love it. Its all about personal preference but I do have to say that even with out the DMAA the oxyblack really provides some nice energy
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    I personally like black better they are both great products but the Oxyblack doesnt have the 1,3 dimeth in it wich may have been the cause of your "stim dick". Some people have that reaction with DMAA and some people love it. Its all about personal preference but I do have to say that even with out the DMAA the oxyblack really provides some nice energy
    I might give it a go that's was one of the only fatburners that killed hunger and enery fat gurner tend to make me hungry and I'm really stim tolerant

  16. i remember when lecheek was the new kid on the block...vitaminstore was passing out samples to try, so i got a bunch of them...i liked all of them, but the one that stuck out was the oxyeca...i think the version of speed extreme sample i got included 1,3 also......been a lecheek fan every since. pushed hard to get nutra to carry lecheek products, and now they have arrived!!! lecheek is kickingass!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i remember when lecheek was the new kid on the block...vitaminstore was passing out samples to try, so i got a bunch of them...i liked all of them, but the one that stuck out was the oxyeca...i think the version of speed extreme sample i got included 1,3 also......been a lecheek fan every since. pushed hard to get nutra to carry lecheek products, and now they have arrived!!! lecheek is kickingass!!!
    You do love your stims
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    You do love your stims
    that is gospel!!!

  19. can you take OxyEXA black (or the other formula) before an endurance workout like 50 mile hilly bike ride or that would elevate the HR beyond what it is intended for?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by veloforce View Post
    can you take OxyEXA black (or the other formula) before an endurance workout like 50 mile hilly bike ride or that would elevate the HR beyond what it is intended for?

    Personally, I take mine later on in the day for a bit of energy and appetite suppression. For an endurance workout I'd try something different. Enhanced by PES comes to mind. Just don't take too much at once. Maybe just mix 1 scoop with some water and sip on it during your ride.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by veloforce View Post
    can you take OxyEXA black (or the other formula) before an endurance workout like 50 mile hilly bike ride or that would elevate the HR beyond what it is intended for?
    what works for me on stuff like that is to take my sims about 10 miles into a 50 mile ride, that way my heart rate is already up and it's not such a shock to the syatem. at probably mile 15-20 the oxy should be kicking in and give a nice pickup that should last duration of ride, depending on how fast you are going...you get the gist, time it out for when it will do you the most good-middle to end in my case!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diesel Test Hardcore.....its back!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:53 PM
  2. Bulk Leucine when is it back in stock?
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:28 AM
  4. How long does it take to get it back?
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:09 PM
  5. Prostanozol when are you getting it back in stock?
    By bubba04 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Log in
Log in