Log Links

  1. Lightbulb Log Links


    Just figured I would make it easy for anyone looking for Lecheek logs to have a spot to find them
    If you are doing a sponsored/nonsponsored log or review for Lecheek Nutrtion please feel free to link us to it here as well
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep


  2. OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

    I have no clue how to just bring up the name of the log. Someone wanna help out?
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for the links guys

    Im going to add a few that are going
    Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!
    Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)
    Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    hvactech's Lecheek Hyper t2 (sponsored) AD-3 pct (non sponsored) log
    OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

    I might have missed a few ! Some are ending some are ongoing and some just starting. But a good place to find some Lecheek info if anyone has any ?'s
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the links guys

    Im going to add a few that are going
    Lecheek Nutrition Sponsored log Oxy Eca Black with Hyper T2 Hulk Cutting time!
    Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    hvactech's Lecheek Hyper t2 (sponsored) AD-3 pct (non sponsored) log
    OxyECA Black and AD-3 Log

    I might have missed a few ! Some are ending some are ongoing and some just starting. But a good place to find some Lecheek info if anyone has any ?'s
    was going to add mine but you beat me to it
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    was going to add mine but you beat me to it
    I added a few
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  6. FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  7. From the logs it looks like everyone is really liking Lecheeks products! Good stuff! Thanks for getting this thread going Marms!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    From the logs it looks like everyone is really liking Lecheeks products! Good stuff! Thanks for getting this thread going Marms!
    We should have a few more posted in here in the weeks to come. A few loggers have other logs going atm so they will be up shortly. Will also get a few more opps up in the next week.

    It sure does look like most are loving Lecheek.I just figured the thread would be good for anyone looking for Lecheek logs/info
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I just figured the thread would be good for anyone looking for Lecheek logs/info
    Yea, great idea! I have been looking at a few of your products, you guys have some nice profiles on the AD-3 and MassHGH and good prices too!

  10. Here's my log for Speed X3 starting today
    Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3

  11. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg
    Here's my log for Speed X3 starting today
    Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3
    Thank you!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Thank you!
    welcome

  13. My Speed X3 log is up and running:

    Lecheek turns TheDeadlifter into a SPEED freak!

    Thanks again, Marms!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  14. it's about to go down (my waistline, that is...) - my first log

    Hyper T2 & Revamp – LizKing’s stim-free quest for abs
  15. TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Thanks to everyone for the link/logs and reviews so far
    Name:  375834_437790716258975_1608716278_n.png
Views: 103
Size:  225.5 KB
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  17. Starting up AD-3 PCT Today ... sorry for the delay...

    AD-3 LeCheek sponsored Budman approved

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Starting up AD-3 PCT Today ... sorry for the delay...

    AD-3 LeCheek sponsored Budman approved

    Thank you for the link
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  19. Not a problem
  20. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All Liquidrone testers, please post your log link
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in