AD-3 Duration - AnabolicMinds.com

AD-3 Duration

  1. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    8264

    Reputation

    Arrow AD-3 Duration


    Looking to use DAA for 8 weeks at 3,000mg per day with AD-3. Any problem with using AD-3 for 60 days?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,346
    Rep Power
    2848077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looking to use DAA for 8 weeks at 3,000mg per day with AD-3. Any problem with using AD-3 for 60 days?
    You should be good with an 8 week run but I would not go any more than that.
  3. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    8264

    Reputation

    Would you start AD-3 the same day as DAA or wait until the beginning of the 3rd week so you are doing AD-3 for only 6 weeks. Looking to do DAA for exactly 8 weeks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You should be good with an 8 week run but I would not go any more than that.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,346
    Rep Power
    2848077

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Would you start AD-3 the same day as DAA or wait until the beginning of the 3rd week so you are doing AD-3 for only 6 weeks. Looking to do DAA for exactly 8 weeks.
    Sorry man just got your PM on this I must have missed your repost !

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:13 PM
  2. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM
  3. Testing out my 4-AD brew...
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 11:29 PM
  4. 4-AD extraction...?
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in