Why o why ...

  1. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0

    Why o why ...


    so speed extreme .. rasp lemonade is 12$ ..and fruit punch is $80

    why such a huge gap .. do we only get 5servings instead of 80 for rasp lemondade ?

    lol jk

    getting that bogo couple of ad-3 and wanted to add in speed extreme .. how would you guys rank the taste of rasp lemonade ?
    S.n.S team member

  2. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    I think Nutra is sold out if the fruit so the sale price doesn't show.

    Rasp lemonade is the most popular flavor and tastes awesome so you can't go wrong with it!
  3. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I think Nutra is sold out if the fruit so the sale price doesn't show.

    Rasp lemonade is the most popular flavor and tastes awesome so you can't go wrong with it!
    Sweet yea sounds delicious .. But figure I ask anyway

    Heck of a deal .. gonna stock up
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    STOCK UP. I noticed that before as well with the price thing ? Must be because they are out like vitaminstore3 said .
  5. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    What if I was rich like Charlie sheen and wanted that fruit punch lol
    S.n.S team member
  6. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    so speed extreme .. rasp lemonade is 12$ ..and fruit punch is $80

    why such a huge gap .. do we only get 5servings instead of 80 for rasp lemondade ?

    lol jk

    getting that bogo couple of ad-3 and wanted to add in speed extreme .. how would you guys rank the taste of rasp lemonade ?
    Rasp lemonade flavor is fantastic in my book. I bought more after my log.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    What if I was rich like Charlie sheen and wanted that fruit punch lol
    Ill sell you a fruit punch for$80 lol jk
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Rasp lemonade flavor is fantastic in my book. I bought more after my log.
    It is pretty tasty
  9. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ill sell you a fruit punch for$80 lol jk
    Pm incoming :-p
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Pm incoming :-p

    $80 was for him you pay DOUBLE plus shipping
  11. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    $80 was for him you pay DOUBLE plus shipping
    That is a killer deal. Sending another pm!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That is a killer deal. Sending another pm!

    Awesome Ill get you a tracking asap
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    Marms tried charging me way more than that via PM.

    It was a sad day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Marms tried charging me way more than that via PM.

    It was a sad day.
    lmao
  15. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    $80 was for him you pay DOUBLE plus shipping
    Lmao hmhh

    Ill just spend $84 and get 7tubs of rasp lemonade
    S.n.S team member
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lmao hmhh

    Ill just spend $84 and get 7tubs of rasp lemonade
    But it still wont taste like fruit punch hahahahahahahahahah
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who has tried Muscle Gauge? Why or Why not
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:23 PM
  2. why??oh why?!
    By danniellea in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:45 AM
  3. Why HCG.......why not HMG?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:53 PM
  4. Donating Blood on cycle. Why or why not?
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 12:02 PM
  5. ...why God...why!
    By Bigfishy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in