Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate 80 servings - AnabolicMinds.com

Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate 80 servings

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Free samples of the NEW Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate 80 servings

Hey guys we are back with all NEW products and would love for you to try them for yourselves. We really listened to our customers advice on our original products and decided to revamp the line with the help of all the feedback we recieved over the past 6 months. First off we really improved our pre workout and it is now a very concentrated and potent product with the best value on the market. Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate contains 80 servings and can be purchased on most websites for around 28 dollars which is only 36 cents a serving! We really worked hard on the taste and have gotten nothing but great reviews on respected sites , so now its time to let all of you see for yourselves. This product comes in Raspberry Lemonade and Fruit Punch , Rasp Lemonade being my personal favorite and our best seller. Please shoot me a PM with your name and address and we will send these out in a timely manner.

Name:  2 speed x ultra shirt.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  27.0 KB

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I'm interested. Looks like good stuff. PM sent.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. New Member

can't beat 36 cents
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Wow that's an awesome price. Gonna have to try it out.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my samples today. Looking forward to giving it a go on Saturday. Thanks for the intra test as well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just got my samples today. Looking forward to giving it a go on Saturday. Thanks for the intra test as well
    Cant wait to see how you like them. Dont forget to put up a review for a chance to win a shirt
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

PM Sent.
  8. New Member

Got sample of xtreme. I currently use *** c4. Very good flavor, mixed well. Did 30 mins of cardio and began to feel effects of supplement. Pumped for 1.5 hr. chest and back.
    Then drank intratest after workout. This did not mix well. Fizzy white clumps formed at the top. Taste was ok.
    I will not be using again as both have test boosting additives. I will try oxyeca on Saturday.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ltorgow1
    Got sample of xtreme. I currently use *** c4. Very good flavor, mixed well. Did 30 mins of cardio and began to feel effects of supplement. Pumped for 1.5 hr. chest and back.
    Then drank intratest after workout. This did not mix well. Fizzy white clumps formed at the top. Taste was ok.
    I will not be using again as both have test boosting additives. I will try oxyeca on Saturday.
    The fizzy white clumps are normal. If you ever took any type of bcaa or amino containing drink you'd know this.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I tried speed xtreme tonight. The focus and energy was definitely there. I also felt out of breath during my work out kind of like I wasn't getting much oxygen. I needed less rest between sets and it tastes good and mixes perfectly. Idk if I'm the only one who experienced the shortness of breath or, if it was just a off day... all and all its deff a legit pre and does exactly what it's supposed to do
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ltorgow1 View Post
    Let us know how you like the oxyeca

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    The fizzy white clumps are normal. If you ever took any type of bcaa or amino containing drink you'd know this.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaver View Post
    I tried speed xtreme tonight. The focus and energy was definitely there. I also felt out of breath during my work out kind of like I wasn't getting much oxygen. I needed less rest between sets and it tastes good and mixes perfectly. Idk if I'm the only one who experienced the shortness of breath or, if it was just a off day... all and all its deff a legit pre and does exactly what it's supposed to do
    Glad you liked it dont know about your shortness of breath issues though. You didnt take any thing else did you?
  12. New Member

I understand that concept. It took several minutes to settle then I had shake it up again. Still not mixed well. Thanks for the samples though. Still haven't tried the oxy. Seems like it maybe strong stuff
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorgow1 View Post
    I understand that concept. It took several minutes to settle then I had shake it up again. Still not mixed well. Thanks for the samples though. Still haven't tried the oxy. Seems like it maybe strong stuff
    It is strong !
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Tried a sample! Best pre workout drink as far as taste that I ever had! Mixed without and issues whatsoever! Leaving for the gym shortly, will let u know how the energy was!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Tried a sample! Best pre workout drink as far as taste that I ever had! Mixed without and issues whatsoever! Leaving for the gym shortly, will let u know how the energy was!

Good to hear will be waiting to hear the update.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Energy was smooth, no jitters
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Energy was smooth, no jitters
    Glad to hear it worked out well for you.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Sounds promising, looking forward to a sample.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
    Your interest in the products have been great. We had a HUGE turnout with the email that went out today
    It may take some time to get all the smaples out to you about 10 days or so please be patient and thanks again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed Xtreme Pre workout samples
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. Free Speed Xtreme / Melt Xtreme Samples
    By jaminix98 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
  3. Samples of Speed Xtreme and Melt Xtreme
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:03 PM
  5. Speed Xtreme samples
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:21 PM