Speed Extreme Review

1. Speed Extreme Review

Background: Been training for many years and have used tons of supplements.
    Since this is a preworkout, some other preworkouts I have tried include: Superpump 250, Hemorage, White Flood, Jack3d, Methyl Mass, Vasocore, and Dark Rage.

Current supplements that were taken with preworkout were Whey Protein isolate 20 minutes before, fish oils, L-Glutamine, Taurine.

Overall this is a great product. I like to take preworkouts 15 minutes before and do 15 minutes of cardio before a workout so it hits me when I start to lift. Speed Extreme actually hit me about 10 minutes into my cardio and I definitely felt a boost of energy.

Workout went really well. Energy was great, focus was good, and pump was good as well. However, I didn't see any vascularity, but then again I did only have one scoop instead of two.

A key ingredient that I think needs to be in there is GPLC. That was the main reason I loved Hemo-rage. I would say the focus and energy is better if not comparable to Jack3d, pump equivalent to dark rage. Vascularity was a little disappointing and not as good as any of the others but then again I did take a starter dose and I am use to preworkouts.

Overall:
    Taste: 9/10
    Mixability: 9/10 (a few clumps at the bottom but not a big concern)
    Strength: 9/10
    Energy 10/10
    Focus 9/10
    Recovery 7/10 (began to get fatigued after one hour)
    Vascularity 4/10 (could of been underdosed)

I would try this product again because I feel the effects would be great with a normal dosage of two scoops. Great product!
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html

2. Hey Lecheek, is there anyway I can try a sample with two scoops. Maybe get a better review for ya
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
    •   

3. Cool review,interesting that you compared it somewhat to hemo rage,i actually enjoyed my tub of hemo rage...so that being said i might try this out..and vascularity is a good sign of a killer pump..but its no big deal if your getting a good workout with just one scoop.Im about like you 6'5 and would do two scoops for that sweet spot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
  2. Review of Speed Extreme from Lecheek Nutrition
    By Boagrius in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:40 AM
  3. MidwestBeast's Speed Xtreme Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:49 AM
  4. ABB Extreme XXL Bar Review