NEW TEST SUPPLEMENT - AnabolicMinds.com

NEW TEST SUPPLEMENT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Talking NEW TEST SUPPLEMENT

I NEED SOME FEEDBACK WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THIS TEST BOOSTER OR WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ADDED OR TAKEN AWAY FROM THIS TEST BOOSTER?

26-O-beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3beta,26-diol-3-O-beta-diglucorhamnoside- 400 mg

5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one - 100mg

Dihydroxybergamottin-25mg

Diindolylmethane-15mg

mucuna pruriens-20mg

3beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-spirostan-12-one; 5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol-12-one-50mg

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Thro in some 1-ad!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take out everything thats from tribulus, that stuff is worthless. Also if im not mistaken, the 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one is epiandrosterone. Why would you include a hormone in a product meant to increase natural testosterone levels?

After that youre just left with mucuna, DIM, and DHB. The DIM and mucuna are good ingredients, but theyre worthless in the amounts you mentioned, in my experience.

Time for a complete product overhaul.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

thats why we put it out there thanks man any suggestions on replacement ingredients that you prefer
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

sorry man not 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one its 5-dhea i had it on previous post forgot to change it .
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    sorry man not 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one its 5-dhea i had it on previous post forgot to change it .
    If youre looking for a product that increases endogenous testosterone levels, i wouldnt include 5-dhea either. 5-dhea, or plain old dhea, undergoes a conversion at the 3b-HSD enzyme that converts it to androstenedione and 5-androstenediol, after-which other conversions to estrone, testosterone, and estradiol are possible. The increase in those hormones from an exogenous source could possibly lead to some hpta suppression if the dose is enough.

Alternatives to the aforementioned ingredients could be D-aspartic-acid paired with trimethylglycine, 7-keto DHEA, 7-OH, and the metabolie of 7-keto, Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. You could include 5000iu of vitamin d3 as well.

There are a few studies that show a direct correlation of d3 to testosterone in humans, and another study that required at least 97% of subjects to take 9,600iu of d3 daily to achieve 40ng/ml, so a high dose is desirable.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ive also seen a lot mentioned about DAA spiking prolactin, and i believe even a user on this board posted blood work confirming the increase. A supplement with DAA and a form of estrogen control(Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) as well as ingredients to control prolactin (p5p and mucuna) could be pretty interesting. Ive seen some DAA/Anti aromatase "all-in-one" supplements, but none to my knowledge also targeted prolactin. Of course i could be wrong, but it sounds like a cool stack anyway.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Okay nice man great info i will def look into that.
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Id take out the DIM, also you could keep the mucuna in there and add in the DAA..

Ive always thought a compound like whats in Free Test or Erase, compined with DAA, a prolactin controller, and a 25r diol type compound would be a pretty good product.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

drop the Epiandrosterone and add one of this or maybe two

Mucuna Pruriens (standarized 95% L-Dopa) - with standarization the dose is dependent.

Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Saponins 40-50%) - dose dependant

Shilajit (Moomiyo) 20-75% Fulvic Acid - dose dependant
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post

Mucuna Pruriens (standarized 95% L-Dopa) - with standarization the dose is dependent.

with some DAA and Testofen
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    with some DAA and Testofen
    Head Shot!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post

this-plus daa/testofen and divanil.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Sounds good what would you think about that being in a form of mixable powder. It may be tough to get the right amount of everything in capsules without taking a ton of pills.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Take out everything thats from tribulus, that stuff is worthless. Also if im not mistaken, the 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one is epiandrosterone. Why would you include a hormone in a product meant to increase natural testosterone levels?

After that youre just left with mucuna, DIM, and DHB. The DIM and mucuna are good ingredients, but theyre worthless in the amounts you mentioned, in my experience.

Time for a complete product overhaul.
    I beg to differ my man. Tribs not useless. People just need to understand and research more. Tribs not going to raise test but for the record it will up regulate sex hormone receptors. When used in the right combo it can be great for sex drive.

Love hearing about new products. Good luck to this and kill that **** to all.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Thanks for your input Im wanting to get as much feedback as possible,thats how great products come to life
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I beg to differ my man. Tribs not useless. People just need to understand and research more. Tribs not going to raise test but for the record it will up regulate sex hormone receptors. When used in the right combo it can be great for sex drive.

i have also heard it could raise dopamine levels.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Sounds good what would you think about that being in a form of mixable powder. It may be tough to get the right amount of everything in capsules without taking a ton of pills.
    powder is fine-it should help keep price down as well.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

While the aphrodisiac properties of tribulus in HUMANS may be up for debate, its use as an ergogenic has been dispelled.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994038

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339

If you could point me to a study that demonstrated the means of action for TT on human libido or erectile dysfunction, or demonstrates it at all, i'd appreciate it. The only ones i can find are rodent data, which im sure thousands of supplement users, and a few studies, will agree, dont exactly live up to the test in a human trial.
  20. Diamond Member

While the aphrodisiac properties of tribulus in HUMANS may be up for debate, its use as an ergogenic has been dispelled.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994038

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339

If you could point me to a study that demonstrated the means of action for TT on human libido or erectile dysfunction, or demonstrates it at all, i'd appreciate it. The only ones i can find are rodent data, which im sure thousands of supplement users, and a few studies, will agree, dont exactly live up to the test in a human trial.
    mike maher i think his name was said on shr that an increase in dopamine is probably the moa for increase in libido.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mike maher i think his name was said on shr that an increase in dopamine is probably the moa for increase in libido.
    Maybe he was confusing it with the l-dopa in mucuna? Ill do some digging and see if i find anything about tribulus containing dopaminergic properties.

Skimmed 3 so far, all of which linked me back to the studies done on rats and apes. Human trials are what im shooting for, bro.
    MY nbro we are not going to get a human study on everything.

Even clomid and nolva studies when it comes to humans are off base a lot of times... all of them missing key info... We take what we can get and its a good indication at the least.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

MY nbro we are not going to get a human study on everything.

Even clomid and nolva studies when it comes to humans are off base a lot of times... all of them missing key info... We take what we can get and its a good indication at the least.
    Not quite. All of the studies that i would base my clomiphene and tamoxifen use off of were done on HUMANS. Im curious to know what studies youre reading.

Anecdotal evidence doesnt really mean much, and from what ive gathered, tribulus standardized to a high content of protodioscin MAY offer little more than enhanced libido and ED.

Not quite. All of the studies that i would base my clomiphene and tamoxifen use off of were done on HUMANS. Im curious to know what studies youre reading.

Anecdotal evidence doesnt really mean much, and from what ive gathered, tribulus standardized to a high content of protodioscin MAY offer little more than enhanced libido and ED.
    ok you show me a study on them and I will show you that not a single study you show me shows any of the following..

1. Study must show man was shut down do to steroids
    2. study must show that "after" the use of the drug his test levels stayed normal!!!!!!!

not during the use of but after the use of test levels were back to normal and stays normal months after. OK even a study showing they were normal a week after??? just one???

got any studies showing the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  25. Diamond Member

the mere fact that it has been used for at least a century is pretty strong evidence of it doing something positive, lol. there are at least a few pharmaceutical drugs listed in the pdr that have no know moa.

btw-don't underestimate the value of increased libido!

hey please get back to me in 20 years when you got what I asked for. Send me a pm I will be waiting.

Ya I phucking thought so
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

hey please get back to me in 20 years when you got what I asked for. Send me a pm I will be waiting.
    This is why i dont support your company, smart ass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1022657/

Unfortunately the man continued the use of testosterone cypionate after his hormones had normalized from clomid, but i think thats a start at the use of clomid for steroid induced hypogonadism.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ya I phucking thought so
    No, i "phucking" thought so Nate.

No, i "phucking" thought so Nate.
    lmaooooo you got me laughing now you're a good bro my man...

This is why i dont support your company, smart ass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1022657/

Unfortunately the man continued the use of testosterone cypionate after his hormones had normalized from clomid, but i think thats a start at the use of clomid for steroid induced hypogonadism.
    don't support my company bro I don't give a flying ****!! you think I care about money??? I own 7 , 6 figure a year companies bro. I ain't worried about sales one phucking bit at all.. I have the privilege of being able to be who the hell I want to be when I want to be and say what I want when I want to say it.

Your not buying from me but I bet my life your buying from some ones thats putting money in my pockets. so tough **** on that one my man... My eggs are spread all over lmao.... YouTube - Rihanna - Hard ft. Jeezy

Now getting back to it... No studies to date show both of what I have asked you to show. That is not being smug its asking for you to put up or stfu up. Pretty basic and simple of you ask me..
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

don't support my company bro I don't give a flying ****!! you think I care about money??? I own 7 , 6 figure a year companies bro. I ain't worried about sales one phucking bit at all.. I have the privilege of being able to be who the hell I want to be when I want to be and say what I want when I want to say it.

Your not buying from me but I bet my life your buying from some ones thats putting money in my pockets. so tough **** on that one my man... My eggs are spread all over lmao.... YouTube - Rihanna - Hard ft. Jeezy

Now getting back to it... No studies to date show both of what I have asked you to show. That is not being smug its asking for you to put up or stfu up. Pretty basic and simple of you ask me..
    Can we take this garbage else where and get back on topic?

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Can we take this garbage else where and get back on topic?
    Never wanted to get off topic in the first place bro.
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Cut out the bull****.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

soon as I see some bull, or you point out some bull, I can cut it out. Till then not sure wtf you are talking about. All for doing what admin wants though... always have been
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Never wanted to get off topic in the first place bro.
    All this guy is doing is trying to do is get ideas from members so he can make a test booster. I think we can show him a better welcome to AM then a all out brawl where everyone is acting like kids and trying to Virtually ax each other to death lol

Looking forward to the product(s) and welcome to Anabolic Minds.

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I'll discontinue this discussion, not because i think you're right(who would?), but because its off topic and disrespectful to the new board sponsor Lecheek Nutrition.

Sorry, Lecheek, i was only trying to insight a thoughtful debate, not detract from the point.

Anyways, who else has suggestions for a new test booster for Lecheek?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

soon as I see some bull, or you point out some bull, I can cut it out. Till then not sure wtf you are talking about. All for doing what admin wants though... always have been
    I think he means take the "debate" to the proper section but I won't speak for him

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will a supplement test ever be invented?!
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 10:39 PM
  3. Calling all test supplement Gurus
    By ezza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 08:58 PM