Suggestions with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just got my first bottle of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Have heard ALOT of great things about it so really looking forward to this product; mainly for appetite suppression. Say goodbye to :food:

I generally workout around 5pm and am wondering if I take Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, generally how long does it last (though I noticed the label says to take it with food; anyone know the reason for this?). Will I still need a preworkout thermogenic or will that be overkill?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people posted their experiences in this thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/40627-venom-hyperdrive-3-a.html). From that, some people would take a dose in the morning and still feel the effects in the evening, however some people don't feel the same boost from just 1 cap (Everyone responds differently, need I say it :hammer:).

Start dosing with breakfast, and then see how the energy is in the gym. Try 3 days with taking the HD before lunch and compare. I think with breakfast should be right for you though.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Interesting it is taken with food as nearly every other product like this I have tried always called for it on an empty stomach.

I know what you mean with the dosage as I noticed it indicated to start with 1 cap per day to determine your tolerance. If you were to find you needed two caps, think it is best to take them both the same time or spread the dosage out?

Some people posted their experiences in this thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/40627-venom-hyperdrive-3-a.html). From that, some people would take a dose in the morning and still feel the effects in the evening, however some people don't feel the same boost from just 1 cap (Everyone responds differently, need I say it :hammer:).

Start dosing with breakfast, and then see how the energy is in the gym. Try 3 days with taking the HD before lunch and compare. I think with breakfast should be right for you though.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I might dose at the latest by 2 PM for me, because it keeps my mind going, and going, and going...

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I agree with everyone saying to take it early. The last time I tried Venom was about a year ago and one cap was all I needed. I made the mistake once of taking it at like 4-5p.m. and it kept me up ALL NIGHT, no joke. It sucked because I was in Iraq at the time. I also had the same experience with the old StimX. Hope that helps.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Interesting it is taken with food as nearly every other product like this I have tried always called for it on an empty stomach.

I know what you mean with the dosage as I noticed it indicated to start with 1 cap per day to determine your tolerance. If you were to find you needed two caps, think it is best to take them both the same time or spread the dosage out?
See how you respond to 1 pill. If it's enough then no worries about the 2nd pill. If however you want more of an effect, I'd say take the 2nd pill at lunch, but no later or you won't be able to fall asleep.

As far as dosing with the meal, I believe it has to do with increasing the absorption/availability of HD, but I'd want a rep to confirm that. Many people dose it before eating though, so you can't go wrong that way either. If you dose it before eating, it might kick in faster and stop the hunger sooner.

Good luck with HD, just remember it's some potent stuff so watch out for sides.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on what type of sides to possibly expect?

Might try first on an empty stomach.

See how you respond to 1 pill. If it's enough then no worries about the 2nd pill. If however you want more of an effect, I'd say take the 2nd pill at lunch, but no later or you won't be able to fall asleep.

As far as dosing with the meal, I believe it has to do with increasing the absorption/availability of HD, but I'd want a rep to confirm that. Many people dose it before eating though, so you can't go wrong that way either. If you dose it before eating, it might kick in faster and stop the hunger sooner.

Good luck with HD, just remember it's some potent stuff so watch out for sides.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
On my 2nd day now of Venom HD at 1 cap first thing in the morning and must say I am impressed? Have done a number of different fat burner/thermogenic product and this is definitely the best when it comes to appetite suppression. It doesn't completely wipe it out, but definitely takes cares of those urges to snack and even through the evening. Above all, definitely helping to cut down on the total number of daily calories.

Pimp C

Awards
i would dose both caps at the same time with breakfast. two caps can make you go all day without wanting to eat anything.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would think it would be better to do spread them out some like one at 7am and one at 11am or is that too late in the in morning?

i would dose both caps at the same time with breakfast. two caps can make you go all day without wanting to eat anything.

Pimp C

Awards
taking a second pill around lunch made it hard to sleep for me. i would be tired but my mind would still be going.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did 2 caps this morning and the last thing on my mind is :pizza:

taking a second pill around lunch made it hard to sleep for me. i would be tired but my mind would still be going.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just about finishing up my first bottle of Venom and all I can say is AMAZING! Never before have I used a product that has helped so much to reduce appetite and enable for a steady weight reduction.

Thinking of ordering another bottle, however interested in knowing how long is Venom intended to be used before needing to take a break from it?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just about finishing up my first bottle of Venom and all I can say is AMAZING! Never before have I used a product that has helped so much to reduce appetite and enable for a steady weight reduction.

Thinking of ordering another bottle, however interested in knowing how long is Venom intended to be used before needing to take a break from it?
I get best results from venom when I take a couple of weeks off, give its receptors time to get ready again.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Exactly

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

yep. sold. Ordering a bottle tonite. Been researching it and pretty much decided on getting this for my appetite. Thanks for the review(s)

justing

Awards
i took venom b4, its good stuff. pretty serious as well, i only could take one pill. But, for me the appetite suppression was to much. I would end up missing meals all the time. This would be perfect for me if the appetite was still there. As we know, u gota get your protein in. Also, i would say finish a bottle and take at least 2 weeks off of stims b4 starting the next bottle. Side effects for me included increased aggression.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
It sure does the job man! Let me know what you think of it.

yep. sold. Ordering a bottle tonite. Been researching it and pretty much decided on getting this for my appetite. Thanks for the review(s)

heltzelfitnes

Awards
Just got my first bottle of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Have heard ALOT of great things about it so really looking forward to this product; mainly for appetite suppression. Say goodbye to :food:

I generally workout around 5pm and am wondering if I take Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, generally how long does it last (though I noticed the label says to take it with food; anyone know the reason for this?). Will I still need a preworkout thermogenic or will that be overkill?

i wouldn't take HD on an empty stomach... and you should have a pre and post work out meal anyway if you're up at 5am... i would take the HD after i ate and got my shower to keep me alert and from having food cravings.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I workout at around 5pm, not 5am. I have been taking Venom with my breakfast if only 1 cap per day and when I do a second cap, I either take it with lunch around 11:15 or a bit earlier with some type of food.

I have yet find anything that works to control the cravings like Venom.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
let me tell you bro i took venom for 2 months and i never split up the dosage i took 2 capsules everymorning with 1 cup of oatmeal and a raisin bagel no creme cheese. in the 2 months i took it i lost over 30lbs

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So your suggestion is to take both caps first thing in the morning with breakfast instead of splitting them up a couple of hours apart?

let me tell you bro i took venom for 2 months and i never split up the dosage i took 2 capsules everymorning with 1 cup of oatmeal and a raisin bagel no creme cheese. in the 2 months i took it i lost over 30lbs

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
2 capsules

That's exactly what I am saying try it bro and let me know how it goes

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
2 capsules

That's exactly what I am saying try it and let me know how it goes. I was doing 20 minutes on the treadmill then weight training. And make sure u take it with food I went one day without food and while on the tread mill I ran myself so hard I barfed all over the machine. Nothing came up but liquid

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
Depending on how many diet type supplements you have used, HD will work differently. My wife could do 2 pills twice daily and drop to sleep at 9:00PM without trouble. I could only do 1 twice daily, and taking 2 in the AM absolutely killed my appetite for the day, which sucks if you're lifting heavy and need the nutrition.

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
So your suggestion is to take both caps first thing in the morning with breakfast instead of splitting them up a couple of hours apart?
I started on HD this past weekend, took 1 in the AM .... Nothing! The next day took one in the AM... a little sweat but nothing major, so today (monday) took two at 5am, ate a bannana and went for my run..... the rest of the day i felt like CACA!! my stomach was so naucious i wanted to make myself puke. the sweating was heavy this time though. and i felt anxeous all day! hated the feeling, then i got some good advise, take one in the morning AFTER my run, eat my breakfast right after i take pill and this should help. hopefully it does.

hopefully the sweat will continue (sweat = burned fat) and hopefully ill get this burst of energy every1 talks about, didnt get it today, but think its because i was so naucious! will keep u posted...

so my advise is this, EAT in the morning right after u take the pill, continue taking 1 pill for the 1st week, and build up ur tolarence. then once the "crazy" feelings (if u get them like i did) go away, then take 2 in the AM.