Anything new ALRI?

  1. Anything new ALRI?


    So, anything interesting down the pipeline for you guys?

  2. Wink


    Good things come to those who wait...

    In all seriousness yall, ALR is always looking and searching for new products and ideas. He loves his job and is working 24/7 as are the rest of the crew. You will be seeing some new things soon from ALR, and you will not be dissapointed, trust me...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Good things come to those who wait...

    In all seriousness yall, ALR is always looking and searching for new products and ideas. He loves his job and is working 24/7 as are the rest of the crew. You will be seeing some new things soon from ALR, and you will not be dissapointed, trust me...

    ya ya ya stop telling us the same stuff you always do Max

    give us the goods, we wont tell


    Hmmm I have one word for you though...... FUBAR

  4. FUBAR...LOL. you guys were talking about that like April 06...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    FUBAR...LOL. you guys were talking about that like April 06...
    Let FIT think what she wants to...lol.

  6. Any ETAs on anything or is stuff just up in the air?
    Last edited by stxnas; 12-13-2007 at 01:22 PM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Let FIT think what she wants to...lol.


    LOL its on the VIDEO peanut The new bar with negative calories..............

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    LOL its on the VIDEO peanut The new bar with negative calories..............
    peanut:bruce2:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    peanut:bruce2:


    I can get away with that cuz im old









  10. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Good things come to those who wait...

    In all seriousness yall, ALR is always looking and searching for new products and ideas. He loves his job and is working 24/7 as are the rest of the crew. You will be seeing some new things soon from ALR, and you will not be dissapointed, trust me...

    Venom RTD is my guess.

  11. Haha, what fitnfirm said is just funny to me I don't know why. And I don't even know about the history of fubar.

    "FUBAR - the nu bar with negative calories"

  12. If you've seen the movie "Tango and Cash" then you'd know that FUBAR stands for "****ed Up Beyond All Recognition".
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    If you've seen the movie "Tango and Cash" then you'd know that FUBAR stands for "****ed Up Beyond All Recognition".

    Yes, Gabriel Cash with his mini-mullet is my hero!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Yes, Gabriel Cash with his mini-mullet is my hero!
    LOL, yeah gotta love the machine gun boots.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New ALRI web site is up. Looks great
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:19 PM
  2. Anyone else see the new Alri site/product?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:46 PM
  3. New ALRI Products?!!!!?!
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in