venom and libido

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
ive been searching around, and have seen the posts regarding hyperdrive and loss of libido. i just recently ordered the tri-lean system from nutraplanet, and I love it so far, BUT the loss of libido is too much for me to handle. I mean it is night and day. i have never experienced loss of libido from a thermogenic (and ive tried everything), so this is new to me. i mean theres absolutely no sex drive, and theres not much sensation. diets the same, workouts consistent, no stress(or nothing unusual), so its not other stuff. my libido pretty much shut down after my 1st dose, and has been like that for days now.

but ultimately, i know nutraplanet doesnt have a return policy, but does anyone know if ALRI has a return policy? or an exchange policy?

and ive tried natural enhancers (like yohimbe, trib, maca, nettle, and all the other stuff they put in male performance enhancers)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
ive been searching around, and have seen the posts regarding hyperdrive and loss of libido. i just recently ordered the tri-lean system from nutraplanet, and I love it so far, BUT the loss of libido is too much for me to handle. I mean it is night and day. i have never experienced loss of libido from a thermogenic (and ive tried everything), so this is new to me. i mean theres absolutely no sex drive, and theres not much sensation. diets the same, workouts consistent, no stress(or nothing unusual), so its not other stuff. my libido pretty much shut down after my 1st dose, and has been like that for days now.

but ultimately, i know nutraplanet doesnt have a return policy, but does anyone know if ALRI has a return policy? or an exchange policy?

and ive tried natural enhancers (like yohimbe, trib, maca, nettle, and all the other stuff they put in male performance enhancers)
bump

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Odd, I haven't had any issues with loss of sex drive on venom and I have taken it many times.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
It is odd, and I have taken every single type of thermo out there - ECA, red acid, red acid gen 2, dialene 4, lipo 6, san tight, man scorch, thermal rage, jet fuel, etc. etc.

i have NEVER experienced this kind of shut down, ever

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing else in your diet/supps/training/life that could be the culprit?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a rather interesting situation, jaymdubbs. The ingredient profile in Tri-Lean System does not seem to suggest such an outcome. I would be very interested to know if anyone can identify any compound, or combination of compounds, in that complex as the source of your problem.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
Nothing else in your diet/supps/training/life that could be the culprit?

diets been consistent, trainings been consistent, nothing unusually stressful. libido was ship-shape earlier this week (and has been for months, if not years).

i followed the dosing of the tri-lean system, and the stimulatory effects were great, but at the expense of not much sensation etc. etc.- i mean there was COMPLETE shutdown..

i stopped taking it, and i pretty much returned to normal.

i cant tell you how aggravating it is to be like that when the GF needs some attention.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
That is a rather interesting situation, jaymdubbs. The ingredient profile in Tri-Lean System does not seem to suggest such an outcome. I would be very interested to know if anyone can identify any compound, or combination of compounds, in that complex as the source of your problem.

i know, i cant really think of anything that would do that. i am extremely caffeine tolerant, as large doses of caffiene have little effect on me. i also can have tons of caffiene and still perform, so i dont think its overstimulation.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
It could be the Red Acid. Fat burners can cause libido issues if used for a good amount of time.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
It could be the Red Acid. Fat burners can cause libido issues if used for a good amount of time.

that was a year ago, i havent been taking a thermo for a long time

on a side note, i was on an EC stack for almost a year with NO shut down issues

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
UPDATE:

Upon further research, I began to investigate potential interaction/over stimulation issues

Andectocally, I have never had a problem with a thermo, or even high doses of yohimbine (Hcl or bark). I have even taken it (against advice) with Tyrosine (such as CL's Green Mag), and CL's white flood with no issues.

Yohimbe has been a trusted libido booster of mine for almost 2 years now.

But looking at the ingredients of the Tri-Lean stack (and the amounts of Tyrosine it), I might have found one possible issue.

I was stacking Yohimbine HCL with my first and second dosage of the tri-lean system in the mid after noon and after dinner, and had libido shutdown around 8:30pm, and it returned slightly (but overly sensitive) around 1:30am.

Flash forward to the next day – I took my regular doses of the tri-lean (without the yohimbine), worked out (with CL green mag and CL white flood). At this point i was probably psychologically pissed off that I had no libido, so I purchased some Steel Libido (with yohimine bark).

I took my second dose of the tri-lean system around 5, but by that time i had already had a dose of yohimbine HCL and 2 doses of the steel libido.

Had absolutely NO libido.

As of yesterday, it began to return, and by last evening I was back to normal. Last night i took the trilean system minus the hyperdrive, and I was fine last night and this morning.

I hope it is just the extra yohimine interacting with something, because its obviously easy to fix.

Still wondering if there is any type of return policy if I cant fix this.

ALRILUKE

ALRILUKE

Board Sponsor
Awards
UPDATE:

Upon further research, I began to investigate potential interaction/over stimulation issues

Andectocally, I have never had a problem with a thermo, or even high doses of yohimbine (Hcl or bark). I have even taken it (against advice) with Tyrosine (such as CL's Green Mag), and CL's white flood with no issues.

Yohimbe has been a trusted libido booster of mine for almost 2 years now.

But looking at the ingredients of the Tri-Lean stack (and the amounts of Tyrosine it), I might have found one possible issue.

I was stacking Yohimbine HCL with my first and second dosage of the tri-lean system in the mid after noon and after dinner, and had libido shutdown around 8:30pm, and it returned slightly (but overly sensitive) around 1:30am.

Flash forward to the next day – I took my regular doses of the tri-lean (without the yohimbine), worked out (with CL green mag and CL white flood). At this point i was probably psychologically pissed off that I had no libido, so I purchased some Steel Libido (with yohimine bark).

I took my second dose of the tri-lean system around 5, but by that time i had already had a dose of yohimbine HCL and 2 doses of the steel libido.

Had absolutely NO libido.

As of yesterday, it began to return, and by last evening I was back to normal. Last night i took the trilean system minus the hyperdrive, and I was fine last night and this morning.

I hope it is just the extra yohimine interacting with something, because its obviously easy to fix.

Still wondering if there is any type of return policy if I cant fix this.
I would seriously bet it’s over stimulation. Maybe try cutting out any other stims during the day. i.e. morning coffee, pre-workout, mid day red bull. Make sure you are also taking in enough water and diet is allowing enough calories to support libido. (When I am low calorie my libido is shot) Stress factors also rule over my libido sometimes. It may be a combination of these variables. I believe nutraplanet does return our products, we always stand behind our products and if someone is not satisfied we do have a return guarantee policy.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I would seriously bet it’s over stimulation. Maybe try cutting out any other stims during the day. i.e. morning coffee, pre-workout, mid day red bull. Make sure you are also taking in enough water and diet is allowing enough calories to support libido. (When I am low calorie my libido is shot) Stress factors also rule over my libido sometimes. It may be a combination of these variables. I believe nutraplanet does return our products, we always stand behind our products and if someone is not satisfied we do have a return guarantee policy.
What he said^ :twisted:

In all honesty bro, venom HD is a strong thermo. User results will vary. The vast majority of people get zero libido loss from the product, but, like anything, user results will vary. I am very much like Luke in the sense that caloric intake dictates just about everything for me libido wise.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest its the 5-htp. Its a seratonin(sp) booster and that could be it. Consider all the trouble people have on ssri's.