Evolution stack

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
im 270 currently at about 13% i am thinking that I may run this very soon in the future. Would I need to increase the doses do to my weight.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
im 270 currently at about 13% i am thinking that I may run this very soon in the future. Would I need to increase the doses do to my weight.
I would start off with the suggested dose and see how you react. If your not responding then try upping the dose a little at a time.....Im sure FitNfirm and Viper and anyone else will tell you the same.

snr070702

Awards
how long does it take before the jungle warfare starts kicking in? what effects should I expect to start seeing?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
how long does it take before the jungle warfare starts kicking in? what effects should I expect to start seeing?
most people notice the JW effects on the 3rd week. You can expect strength gains, increased focus, ALPHA MALE MENTALITY, and more........A lot of people who have bought just one bottle tend to buy a second by the end of the 3rd week. It is a great product! I am currntly taking twice the recommended dose and my strength is through the roof.....:clean:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
most people notice the JW effects on the 3rd week. You can expect strength gains, increased focus, ALPHA MALE MENTALITY, and more........A lot of people who have bought just one bottle tend to buy a second by the end of the 3rd week. It is a great product! I am currntly taking twice the recommended dose and my strength is through the roof.....:clean:

Agreed on both comments. Multi-quote isn't working I guess. Thanks for the help :)